• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

PortaJohn

Totally Staged.

Besides being clearly scripted.... As a pilot he'd be well trained enough not to put his hands on her person as they were exiting.
It may be...idk
Staged or not that is what should happen in a situation like that. Brought a smile to my face. Don't ruin my JOY! :D

Reactions: Samuel Whittemore
Not flowers, not candy.. but A FRUIT BASKET no less. :cool:

1635969464948.png

Last edited:
I have now heard it all. Today's meeting @ employment. A telecon. I learned this Only 0.06% of people have not been vaccinated.

Now here's the good part. 1) One of higher-ups has COVID. 2) Head guy more or less blamed 20% of the bus drivers and school children (non-vaccinated) for causing a Petri dish of COVID.

Wonder what political party he belongs to?

MMNews they are so excited about children getting the VAX. Really angers me how stupid people are. How sad it is going to be if/when those poor kids start having medical conditions because of it.

...Turning off the TV again

Not sure how good they are haven't tried them. Hope they are good, but if not I will still buy some more.
They feel like you let someone's dog chew up a bunch of racquet balls and stuffed them in a cover. They also go flat and need fluffed every few days. I'm all for supporting American, but not if the product is shit. Granted pillows are a very subjective thing.

Reactions: merica
So two people are sitting beside each other on a plane, one is vaxxed and one is not.

Technically both can contract / carry covid (vaccination was supposed to make those receiving it immune but fell short) but the person who is vaccinated has supposedly built up protection from being vaxxed which will reduce the effects were it to happen.

The person who is unvaxxed on the other hand supposedly has no protection (apart from their MK1 immune system which has protected them since the day they were born) and as such may be subject to more severe symptoms if they were to contract covid (some people have a really rough time with covid and for others its little more than a cold - no way to know).

In this instance the person who is vaxxed is getting upset at the unvaxxed person - isn't this back to front when all the facts are considered?
Rule #1- People are stupid
Rule#2- Never apply logic and common sense to human behavior