• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

38UMAa6p.jpeg

Obama did the same shit, ask Sharyl Attkisson.

The press had a 4 year respite from persecution and what did they do with it?

Persecuted the guy that left them alone.

My wife, Brenda Lea, who is quite an astute political analysis, said it best. “The point of these actions is to so incite the American populist, that a large proportion will rise up and revolt. Then, the ruling elite can suppress the revolution (they hope, my thoughts) and totally suppress the American peoples and take complete control of the government. (Again my thoughts, then rule as a king/queen/dukes and duchesses)

My wife, Brenda Lea, who is quite an astute political analysis, said it best. “The point of these actions is to so incite the American populist, that a large proportion will rise up and revolt. Then, the ruling elite can suppress the revolution (they hope, my thoughts) and totally suppress the American peoples and take complete control of the government. (Again my thoughts, then rule as a king/queen/dukes and duchesses)

Im sad to think I agree with your wife.

Looking like what happened in Texas last year with a week of cold temps will be the norm north of the 23.5 parallel this winter.

The misery from job loss, supply chain failure, inflation and fuel costs will increase the misery index greatly.

The People here in my AO seem to be quite ignorant to all this shit. Probably because I've never seen the likes of so many < 35 year old's with 800K houses (average was about 200K 2 years ago), 3-4 children, 60-90K vehicle (2 to 3 each), boats and other toys in their garages (4 wheelers, jet skies, ski boats). Sure, I'd love to have that too; but one cannot help to think of the debt they must be in.

I can assure you, these people have ZERO clue as to what's going on outside their little utopia. Their life is "go to grocery, take Suzy to soccer, Joey to Baseball, Jessica to softball, Fred to guitar" and "honey, make sure the boat has gas, we don't want to miss any water time so that Suzy and Jessica can tube, and Fred and Joey can wakeboard." I'm not even sure half of them have dual incomes.

I'm sure my area is not any more/less populated with political/current events issues than anybody else; but to think "The Populous" is getting impatient....me thinks not.

2021 Rules for Conduct

1. No threats of any kind against real people, implied, veiled, or otherwise. Your words in this regard are given more weight than the average person, so act accordingly this is public and can be searched by others. Zero tolerance, if your names cross my desk, your account will be limited, banned, or removed.

2. No Hate, do not single out groups or individuals for hateful attacks. Zero tolerance see above

3.You are in public, your words are not only a reflection of you, but this site. Anything negative you post is magnified by the nature of the site. If you want to protect your rights, protect your ground. That means not sky-lining you or the site. The average bans will be 7 days, 10 days, 15 days, 30 days, Months or permanent.

4.Open discourse means not everyone will agree or get along. Use the ignore feature before you publicly engage in personal attacks with other members. Sniper‘s Hide is a community, one full of people with strong wills and deeply held opinions. If you disagree, debate, but respect the other members as member this site. If you can’t get along we will remove one or both parties.

5. Use the report button if you observe a violation of these rules. Do not over report, one is enough, and if we reject the report do not follow up with your version of the facts to vent. We are not emotionally invested we look at the context of the entire conversation as we ll as the direction the thread is headed. This is a big boy site, we swear, cussing is legal here, we look at naked pictures we just limit the pink. Many of use served or still serve and do not consider ourselves snowflakes. You came to Sniper‘s Hide willingly, you have to expect a certain amount of locker room tall, this is our squad bay after all.

Thanks
This isn’t enforced anyway!

• Angry
Reactions: 10ring'r
yeah, you heard him right.
i would like to know how the bridge knows the color of the passengers on the bus, but then i am a conspiracy tinfoil hat guy....

SowcXBoE.jpeg
I’m not the smartest of fellas but even I laugh at that level of stupidity.

Don’t know if this is a repost or if it’s even legitimate. Thought maybe someone around here might know.

i would like to know how the bridge knows the color of the passengers on the bus, but then i am a conspiracy tinfoil hat guy....

SowcXBoE.jpeg
It's Mad Magazine come to life...A.E.N. in the flesh.

Reactions: Mwalex

SowcXBoE.jpeg
Well, Buttejeje is an idiot, but the event is well known in Robert Moses' history. The concept was that white people traveled to the beach in cars while blacks and Puerto Ricans went in buses, so by having the underpass be low enough they would be able to 'positively' influence the population at the beach. Anybody who has taken any classes in the history of urban planning is pretty familiar with this. Not sure at all what it has to do with today, though.

SowcXBoE.jpeg
F! I watched this last night. This F needs to put his husbands dick back in it's holster!
What a ignorant f-wad. With thinking such as this, we are ABSOLUTELY F'n DOOMED! Mac:rolleyes:

Last edited:
This all still signals global conspiracy to me. I'm not usually a tin-foil guy; but can easily think out of the box if need be. WHY is it we, The Citizens of Earth, all need this vaccine? Sure, there is the big pharma line of thought; but I think it's much, MUCH more evil than that. SOMETHING is coming to humanity (or what's left). Nobody in a position of power will say; but SOMETHING is coming.

Truth is always the best policy, and we're getting NONE of the truth from "officials and leaders" - they are all involved in this activity. Only India and to a lesser extent Japan, have seemed to shun the Jab.

Don’t know if this is a repost or if it’s even legitimate. Thought maybe someone around here might know.

Agreed. Don't know if true or not, but, sounds pretty legit, but, so does a lot of sh#t on the webz, which turns out to be fake news.
Frog is boiling. Mac:unsure:

"The Gun Control Act of 1968 mandates that licensed firearm dealers that go out of business provide the ATF with their records. They are then processed into images, though the ATF maintains this database cannot be searched by a purchaser's name. Physical records, the agency says, are then destroyed."

I believe that like I believe Biden didn't shit his pants with the pope.

This all still signals global conspiracy to me. I'm not usually a tin-foil guy; but can easily think out of the box if need be. WHY is it we, The Citizens of Earth, all need this vaccine? Sure, there is the big pharma line of thought; but I think it's much, MUCH more evil than that. SOMETHING is coming to humanity (or what's left). Nobody in a position of power will say; but SOMETHING is coming.

Truth is always the best policy, and we're getting NONE of the truth from "officials and leaders" - they are all involved in this activity. Only India and to a lesser extent Japan, have seemed to shun the Jab.
I agree completely and I think we will have to wait until the cold/flu season for this Winter has passed for one answer. If reports about the injections weakening the immune system are true then this Winter could see an appreciable uptick in illnesses and/or deaths. In my opinion the objective of the shots, other than big-pharms profits, has been to thin the herd and destabilize societies.

"The Gun Control Act of 1968 mandates that licensed firearm dealers that go out of business provide the ATF with their records. They are then processed into images, though the ATF maintains this database cannot be searched by a purchaser's name. Physical records, the agency says, are then destroyed."

I believe that like I believe Biden didn't shit his pants with the pope.
Now a days FFLs can have a server provided by the ATF allowing the ATF to search the data base of all FFL dealers who are still in business using the supplied server.

Reactions: Bender
Well, Buttejeje is an idiot, but the event is well known in Robert Moses' history. The concept was that white people traveled to the beach in cars while blacks and Puerto Ricans went in buses, so by having the underpass be low enough they would be able to 'positively' influence the population at the beach. Anybody who has taken any classes in the history of urban planning is pretty familiar with this. Not sure at all what it has to do with today, though.
There is a distinct brain malfunction with liberals who believe inanimate objects have power and control over things:
1) Bridges are racist (forget the designers/planners, it's THE BRIDGE...(which btw...is not one of my favorite Led Zeppelin songs).
2) Trees are racist according to that carbon unit occupying the VPOTUS office.
3) GUNS kill people
just pick something...it'll offend and have power.

There is a distinct brain malfunction with liberals who believe inanimate objects have power and control over things:
1) Bridges are racist (forget the designers/planners, it's THE BRIDGE...(which btw...is not one of my favorite Led Zeppelin songs).
2) Trees are racist according to that carbon unit occupying the VPOTUS office.
3) GUNS kill people
just pick something...it'll offend and have power.
I think he was probably handed a paper with words to say. He doesn't seem to know much about transportation. However, the design of the bridge was a story Moses told to many, and is in his biographies going back half a century, when it wasn't seen as a bad act. Also, the fact that he was a raging bigot is undisputed.

The bottom line is that we did use planning to effect segregation in many areas in the country, not just the south but the coasts as well. That was bad. But like you say, that doesn't make the bridges bad, or even city planning itself bad.

I think he was probably handed a paper with words to say. He doesn't seem to know much about transportation. However, the design of the bridge was a story Moses told to many, and is in his biographies going back half a century, when it wasn't seen as a bad act. Also, the fact that he was a raging bigot is undisputed.

The bottom line is that we did use planning to effect segregation in many areas in the country, not just the south but the coasts as well. That was bad. But like you say, that doesn't make the bridges bad, or even city planning itself bad.
Using that logic they used in forming this message: car companies that should IMMEDIATELY be put out of business:
Ford, BMW, Porsche, VW, Mitsubishi, Subaru (Fuji Heavy Industries) - just a few off the top of my head.

Better take Edison light bulbs off market too (hell, let's go all the way and say an "A" type bulb).

The point is...that racism/anti-Semitism SHOULD be in the past, where it belongs as a lesson, not as a dividing tool.

How far are the tyrants willing to go? When are the unvaxed going to be sent to quarantine camps? When are the unvaxed going to be executed if they refuse? I think they will take this as far as we allow them.

Reactions: atomic41
Using that logic they used in forming this message: car companies that should IMMEDIATELY be put out of business:
Ford, BMW, Porsche, VW, Mitsubishi, Subaru (Fuji Heavy Industries) - just a few off the top of my head.

Better take Edison light bulbs off market too (hell, let's go all the way and say an "A" type bulb).

The point is...that racism/anti-Semitism SHOULD be in the past, where it belongs as a lesson, not as a dividing tool.
I agree completely with this.

Excellent! Could not have been explained better.

LOL, while I have read that it is BS. This was a story by Sidney M. Shapiro who probably hated Moses.

LOL, while I have read that it is BS. This was a story by Sidney M. Shapiro who probably hated Moses.

So I'll admit that the last urban planning class I took was probably 1995, and Campanella's analysis could certainly be right, but at that time Caro's book was considered the definitive source. I have no idea which is the real story, or who hated whom. Moses was certainly both a dirtbag and brilliant, and I don't think there is much argument around either.

You'd probably have to cut way down the esophagus, just to pull his little lizard tongue out of his head (probably down to his a#s!) far enough.
Mac;)
The Mandela is completely different, no cutting required. Look it up.

Reactions: 10ring'r