• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Jdki49bb.jpeg

Setting it all up...so now climate change is the cause for your "illness" can't be the vax......

This has been happening more subtly over the past year. I've seen astroturfing posts saying exactly this type of thing when the shots first started showing widespread side effects. Now they are cranking up the media machine.

https://freewestmedia.com › 2021 › 11 › 14 › australian-vaccine-promotion-ends-with-death-of-tribal-elder
Published: November 14, 2021, 4:07 pm. A 65-year-old elder of the Aboriginal Australian Wakkawakka ethnic tribe in the state of Queensland, died after receiving a second mRNA shot. The tribal elder, Bevan Costello had been persuaded by the Australian Broadcasting Corporation (ABC) to promote the jab in his community - by taking it himself.

• Angry
Reactions: pmclaine
If Kyle was black, they would have celebrated and thrown him a parade for killing white people. That is the actual difference.
Fuck Ben and jerry and their shitty over priced ice cream. Time for these two old fucks to quietly go back to sucking each other off behind the barn. Just more entitled assholes who got lucky and now feel they need to make their stupid position known. I sincerely hope their brand just goes away because of these two

https://freewestmedia.com › 2021 › 11 › 14 › australian-vaccine-promotion-ends-with-death-of-tribal-elder
Published: November 14, 2021, 4:07 pm. A 65-year-old elder of the Aboriginal Australian Wakkawakka ethnic tribe in the state of Queensland, died after receiving a second mRNA shot. The tribal elder, Bevan Costello had been persuaded by the Australian Broadcasting Corporation (ABC) to promote the jab in his community - by taking it himself.

I feel like Australia has fucked up these peoples live enough over the years, may be time to fuck off.

I went down a rabbit hole a few times watching videos about aboriginal people, very interesting how they thrive on what seems like nothing to us.

I feel like Australia has fucked up these peoples live enough over the years, may be time to fuck off.

I went down a rabbit hole a few times watching videos about aboriginal people, very interesting how they thrive on what seems like nothing to us.
I posted a little more in the OZ thread, it is beyond sad and evil manipulation of good people, it's biological warfare.

Our (AZ) local piece of shit in the US House, Raul Grijalva (D), is going to COP26
"help those poor ignorant savages" attain what white kids get (according to Let's go Brandon), you know, "poor kids are just as smart as white kids" hairy legged child-sniffers.....

Grijalva just sexually assaults his staff.....like Joe ChiDen.....oh wait, I guess they both do both.

Rep. Grijalva Paid Almost $50K in Taxpayer Money to Hush ...

https://legalinsurrection.com › 2017 › 11 › rep-grijalva-paid-almost-50k-in-taxpayer-money-to-hush-former-staffer
The Washington Times has revealed that Rep. Raul Grijalva (D-AZ) had his own hush fund to keep one former employee quiet. She claimed that the lawmaker "was frequently drunk and created a hostile working environment." She threatened a lawsuit, but he settled on a $48,395 deal with her to keep her quiet. The female employee left after three months, but the value of the settlement equaled ...

If Kyle was black, they would have celebrated and thrown him a parade for killing white people. That is the actual difference.
Completely true, but there is something subtle in the B&J post that is a recurring theme among the left. By saying "...if a black 17 ry old shot three white people..." they imply that White Kyle shot three black people. That is the message many people get from that tweet. B&J can claim they never said that, but they certainly implied it. Look at all the post on here about folks saying until they saw the trial, they thought the people who were shot were black. Posts like the one from B&J are the reason why...

Reactions: mtrmn and Mwalex
Completely true, but there is something subtle in the B&J post that is a recurring theme among the left. By saying "...if a black 17 ry old shot three white people..." they imply that White Kyle shot three black people. That is the message many people get from that tweet. B&J can claim they never said that, but they certainly implied it. Look at all the post on here about folks saying until they saw the trial, they thought the people who were shot were black. Posts like the one from B&J are the reason why...
If a black 17 year old shot three black people. . .

it would be a slow day in Chicago.

I know how many, and I have been saying it for a while now. MORE FOREVER.

Exactly. Never ending, more boosters for the flavor of the year. It was clear once the booster talk started.

Get them or dont it's a personal decision. But, I know many who are starting to very tired of it all, even those who have the 3rd shot. Yes, yes i know. I'm just saying it appears even they have some limits.

Now, the covid19 pills. For the vaxxed only?

Maybe it's not so bad, this is darwinism on a global scale.

If people want to stick their heads in the sand and take something harmful to their health and the health of their spouses and children despite all the evidence perhaps we won't be so bad off on the other side.

The whole you can lead a horse to water thing.

Reactions: Loner and Mwalex
  • Wow
Reactions: 10ring'r

Kyle Rittenhouse "should be acquitted" of killing two men and wounding a third during last year's Black Lives Matter protests in Kenosha, Wisc., and then he should hold liberal news outlets accountable for insisting he's guilty of murder and committed vigilante justice, Harvard Law professor emeritus Alan Dershowitz insisted on Newsmax Saturday.