• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

1614363980012.png

Reactions: Samuel Whittemore
Whatever oath he took to the government that obligation to a degree was void when that same government framed him and destroyed his life.

Sure the Constitution is not the Obama regime and his loyalty is to the Constitution but to a degree the oath goes both ways.

If the govt violates COTUS it becomes a legit target.

When the government learns to hide evidence of their criminal conduct and corruption by classifying it despite having zero impact on national security, everything becomes classified.

And as to ordering airstrikes on a sovereign nation that has committed no act of war against us but which has invited Russia to conduct military activities in their country against murderous extremists that we funded, well, what could possibly go wrong?

Reactions: TACC and 10ring'r
Hmmmmm, got to him........We live in the age of coerced beliefs.

I just about bet that this was part of the conditions for him not having to go to federal prison for the rest of his life for burning that blm flag. The swamp told him he had to release a statement lined with a bunch of BS or do time.

no justice i guess, not that i am surprised.

He resigned as Fed Prosecutor for CT.....they all had to.

When Dem presidents its good policy to ask for their resignations.

When trump did it it was obstruction of justice.

He is still Special Prosecutor but the results will be the same.

no justice i guess, not that i am surprised.

correction

I'd like to see the government enable the draft. 18 to 24 year olds first. I bet that would be looked upon favorably by Biden's voters. Particularly, the 18-24 year olds.

If they are going back to war mongering make his voters share the experience....

Getting rid of the draft resulted in the soy boying of generations, the watering down of E Pluribus Unum and made it acceptable for the MIC to have a constant state of war...."Hey they are volunteers, they want this"

With a draft every mom would be on the street protesting and even in just wars they would be calling for nukes to be used to end it sooner before Precious number is called up.

Hmmmmm, got to him........We live in the age of coerced beliefs.

"I'll celebrate the moment that the government fears the people,' Tarrio said. '[But] at that point I didn't have all the information that was coming in' "

He found out "all" the information, included his suicide note.

@Choid
No proof????!!

Not even gonna mention the election officials boarding up windows so observers couldnt watch, nor will I post the clear photo evidence of Ballot dumps..
But I really hope you watch this in its entirety. Our election was stolen... illegitimate.

Correct me if Im wrong, sworn affidavits count as "evidence" in a court of law..

Yeah well, FUCK the Supreme Court, and that includes Thomas and Alito. They are the barometer that showed the Deep State goes all the way to the top.
The sad part is Trump doesn't have to hand over his tax returns. As i understand it, the AG asked the IRS for them. I guess Trump wouldn't have anything to do with this.

The sad part is Trump doesn't have to hand over his tax returns. As i understand it, the AG asked the IRS for them. I guess Trump wouldn't have anything to do with this.
You can bet if they asked for Biden, Pelosi, Shumer, Kerry's or even Mitt's tax records showing graft and kick backs from enemy countries the Supreme Kangaroo Court would say there was no 'standing' to waste their time.

And lets not leave out turtle-boy McConnell's.

You can bet if they asked for Biden, Pelosi, Shumer, Kerry's or even Mitt's tax records showing graft and kick backs from enemy countries the Supreme Kangaroo Court would say there was no 'standing' to waste their time.

I know we had a moment of agreement elsewhere, but I am not sure this is looking at the problem from the right angle. First, and only semi related, I don't think anybody's taxes should be used against them in witch hunts, political or otherwise, and I think that is exactly what this is. From what I can tell, and I have been in the investment business my entire career, Trump's taxes, from what I have gleaned from leaks, look just like anybody else who invested mainly in real estate. I think RE investment accounting is basically unfair and sleazy, but what he seems to have done is not illegal.

Okay, so the second part is that while you may be right about the above players, Trump's argument was that as President he was totally immune from this. I think that is bullshit, and while I almost always agree with both Alito and Powell, I think they were wrong here. But now he is not President, so their argument is moot. They didn't really have a choice but to acquiesce to this. In all fairness, there is no reason that, if my taxes are fair game, the President's shouldn't be. These aren't acts made by the executive, but by a private individual.

But, I think the real issue is that Republicans have never used lawfare against Democrats like Democrats have against Republicans. It is a relatively new phenomenon, and it goes back to the Wisconsin John Doe investigations. Kim Strassel wrote a great book on these, and it is a good roadmap for understanding lawfare in general. Arguably, the whole Lois Lerner scandal would fall under this as well, though it is slightly removed.

Ohhhhh Nooooooo!

Now climate change is going to stop the oceans currents..........

Fear Mongers be mongering.
I’ve made the run from Fort Lauderdale to south Bimini a few times, most recently as September 20’. The Gulf Stream is going nowhere and it’s a bitch to cross if the wind and current are not cooperating!

On another note, I’m taking this C Skiff out into the backwaters this afternoon. Poling for RedDrum, and Sheepshead. I’ll see y’all on the flip side!

Last edited:
who were the morons trying to claim that money was not a factor in covid reporting or patient treatment?

MqJ2RhF0.jpeg

Reactions: Bender
Funny as hell ... the things that make me think "WTFF?"

Woman whips off her THONG and wears it as a face mask after supermarket staff refused to serve her​

Woulda been funnier if she had her guy with her and when they took them off traded before applying... LOLOL.

Funny as hell ... the things that make me think "WTFF?"

Woman whips off her THONG and wears it as a face mask after supermarket staff refused to serve her​

Woulda been funnier if she had her guy with her and when they took them off traded before applying... LOLOL.

🤣🤣🤣Ya’ll have no idea. It’s a miracle I haven’t gotten the call from the local PD that my wife did some of that shit. I already stashed bail money