PortaJohn

pmclaine

Gunny Sergeant
PX Member
Minuteman
  • Nov 6, 2011
    MA
    unfortunately, i don't think he can just say whatever he wants us to know without breaking some law...

BREAKING: WHISTLEBLOWER: The Intelligence Community DISOBEYED TRUMP And STOPPED The Release Of Key RUSSIAGATE FILES​

Whatever oath he took to the government that obligation to a degree was void when that same government framed him and destroyed his life.

Sure the Constitution is not the Obama regime and his loyalty is to the Constitution but to a degree the oath goes both ways.

If the govt violates COTUS it becomes a legit target.

theLBC

Shiftless
    Supporter
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Jun 21, 2019
    Whatever oath he took to the government that obligation to a degree was void when that same government framed him and destroyed his life.

Sure the Constitution is not the Obama regime and his loyalty is to the Constitution but to a degree the oath goes both ways.

agreed, but since xiden has been installed, it would end up in another legal nightmare for flynn, regardless of the justification.

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote

pmclaine

Gunny Sergeant
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Nov 6, 2011
    MA
    agreed, but since xiden has been installed, it would end up in another legal nightmare for flynn, regardless of the justification.

Powell did a fantastic job defending Flynn......her credibility now is about "less than zero".

Reactions: OldSalty2

theLBC

Shiftless
    Supporter
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Jun 21, 2019
    Reactions: atomic41

theLBC

Shiftless
    Supporter
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Jun 21, 2019
    L9MDSvzk.jpeg

theLBC

Shiftless
    Supporter
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Jun 21, 2019

308pirate

Gunny Sergeant
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Apr 25, 2017

Vigilantes need to ride

atomic41

Sergeant
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Apr 4, 2013

10ring'r

Old, Fat, Grumpy, Gimpy and have no F's to give!
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Apr 9, 2019
    Wisconsin
    Reactions: gayguns

Howland

Nimrod
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Sep 30, 2017
    Upstate South Carolina

When the government learns to hide evidence of their criminal conduct and corruption by classifying it despite having zero impact on national security, everything becomes classified.

And as to ordering airstrikes on a sovereign nation that has committed no act of war against us but which has invited Russia to conduct military activities in their country against murderous extremists that we funded, well, what could possibly go wrong?

Reactions: TACC and 10ring'r

Josh1978

1 Mile
    Supporter
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    May 19, 2020
    KS
    Hmmmmm, got to him........We live in the age of coerced beliefs.

I just about bet that this was part of the conditions for him not having to go to federal prison for the rest of his life for burning that blm flag. The swamp told him he had to release a statement lined with a bunch of BS or do time.

theLBC

Shiftless
    Supporter
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Jun 21, 2019

pmclaine

Gunny Sergeant
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Nov 6, 2011
    MA
    no justice i guess, not that i am surprised.

He resigned as Fed Prosecutor for CT.....they all had to.

When Dem presidents its good policy to ask for their resignations.

When trump did it it was obstruction of justice.

He is still Special Prosecutor but the results will be the same.

theLBC

Shiftless
    Supporter
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Jun 21, 2019
    no justice i guess, not that i am surprised.

correction

pmclaine

Gunny Sergeant
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Nov 6, 2011
    MA
    I'd like to see the government enable the draft. 18 to 24 year olds first. I bet that would be looked upon favorably by Biden's voters. Particularly, the 18-24 year olds.

If they are going back to war mongering make his voters share the experience....

Getting rid of the draft resulted in the soy boying of generations, the watering down of E Pluribus Unum and made it acceptable for the MIC to have a constant state of war...."Hey they are volunteers, they want this"

With a draft every mom would be on the street protesting and even in just wars they would be calling for nukes to be used to end it sooner before Precious number is called up.

armorpl8chikn

Colonel Angus
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Aug 17, 2010
    Western NC
    Hmmmmm, got to him........We live in the age of coerced beliefs.

"I'll celebrate the moment that the government fears the people,' Tarrio said. '[But] at that point I didn't have all the information that was coming in' "

He found out "all" the information, included his suicide note.