• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

xymV9axT.png

So, I wonder how many people that took the jab are going to be pissed at those that forced it on them and now have health issues. Seems like a recipe for people to become pissed enough to do something.
I agree, one would think that's a recipe; but, sadly, I'll be a cynic here and say they'll justify their new condition of congestive heart failure within 5-7 years as the price they paid to not die from COVID, that 0.1% chance overall (forget age groups) that they may have died.

It's a virus after all, one cannot see it; but by damn one's face-thong can filter it out even though one can see through most cotton/lyrca masks. At least with CHF a person knows they've got it (maybe, a relative of mine didn't and almost died the first bout) and can take pills and all to hold for a few more months. Whereas everybody knows that with COVID one dies within an hour of getting it...or less...more deadly than Ebola/Marburg in many idiots eyes.

"Health authorities said the individuals infected were so far displaying mild symptoms, with none hospitalised."
Oh no, the horror. We better move to 100% mail in ballots for the next steal in 2022 midterms.
13 people...shit, pun intended, I'm sure more people got sick from eating at my local Chipotle this week than that (I won't go in there anymore...2x was enough times to say...perpetual mishandling of food).

"Health authorities said the individuals infected were so far displaying mild symptoms, with none hospitalised."
Oh no, the horror. We better move to 100% mail in ballots for the next steal in 2022 midterms.
but here, they will blame blood clots and heart conditions on it.

• Angry
Reactions: NoDopes
For those watching Durham

Summary: In other words, Fusion GPS/Simpson deliberately withheld the disclosure of these e-mails in their privilege log. The very e-mails that very likely point to a conspiracy to push the Alfa Bank/Trump hoax by Perkins Coie, Glenn Simpson, and Rodney Joffe (“Tech Executive-1” listed in the Sussmann complaint), et al.

The same sacks of criminal turds are spinning this Rooskie story as a plan B; meanwhile NATO member Norway unwittingly signs up the globalhomo mass immigration program

I watched the Auburn vs Alabama football game recently........ 100k (give or take a few) people, elbow to elbow, stacked on one another, no mask, lots of yelling, spitting beer guzzling, slobbering and crying..... Not a word of one person coming down with the virus....

Red Neck immunity ?

If you yell "FJB" or "LGB" in unison it keeps the coof at bay.......

My wife is Greek orthodox therefore my kids have been dunked in olive oil and I have attended services at the local Greek Orthodox church.

Actually the local Greek Orthodox church was the Catholic church I attended as a youth but the Archdiocese had to sell when the boy diddling scandal got so expensive and everyone decided "Who wants to listen to a bunch of pederasts anyway"

When I went to college I learned about the various Christian sects and decided than I was a Protestant. In USMC boot camp I attended Protestant services because singing about God helping the Infantry kill the enemy was way cooler than listening to the Catholic priest yell at me.

Greek Orthodox is like way cool with married priests and and the Greek Festivals are fantastic times.

I support the Greek Graybeards!

• Haha
Reactions: Rthur
FBI'S integrity dropped faster than their pants as they're lip locked on their partners cock in the squad car.
Wow is right!!!! He has a good point though. If they come after him, he files suit on 1st Amendment; not that we have one anymore :(.

BECAUSE IT IS THE COMMON FUCKING COLD!

There's a reason why the real name is the Moronic strain. The powers that be couldn't just come right out and say it, it's a test version to see how smart the general public are and how gullible it can be.

she's daring them, lol. good for her.

Nitwit. At the risk of being called all sorts of names (please be more creative), also on the AHA Journals website:
This article expresses concern regarding abstract “Abstract 10712: Mrna COVID Vaccines Dramatically Increase Endothelial Inflammatory Markers and ACS Risk as Measured by the PULS Cardiac Test: a Warning” which originally published November 8, 2021; https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/10.1161/circ.144.suppl_1.10712.

Soon after publication of the above abstract in Circulation, it was brought to the American Heart Association Committee on Scientific Sessions Program’s attention that there are potential errors in the abstract. Specifically, there are several typographical errors, there is no data in the abstract regarding myocardial T-cell infiltration, there are no statistical analyses for significance provided, and the author is not clear that only anecdotal data was used.

We are publishing this Expression of Concern until a suitable correction is published to indicate that the abstract in its current version may not be reliable

The author of the study doesn't exactly seem to be a genius, to begin with. Here he is hawking a line of dietary supplements. https://gundrymd.com/

How is that worse than hawking a vaccine that doesn't prevent you from getting or spreading a disease?
Worse than liking cheese and puppies, I tell ya!
Although definitely not as bad as a sitting member of congress pushing a study that she knows is bullshit, just to stir things up.