• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

That's right, it's one massive conspiracy that everyone's in on except us.

View attachment 7754202
Um, no. Are acronym agencies run on it, all the politicians are in on it, the news media are antonic, medical community is in on it… people that don't get this are people that are getting the jobs or wearing masks. Either they're too stupid to get it or too embarrassed to admit that they've been duped

i think it's almost like somebody is getting revenge for what the nazis did.

You've just worked to get the Balfour Declaration signed (who did you have to ask?), now how do you get the middle class and wealthy to move to a 3rd world in the sand with everyone around trying to kill you b/c someone else redrew lines on a map?

What were those population numbers pre and post? Huh, that's weird.

Maybe the patterns of lies today hold an insight into the lies of yesteryear. Maybe if we go way back - like the Papal States, we can get a better handle on how Problem / Reaction / Solution has always been all baked in.

Last edited:
Um, no. Are acronym agencies run on it, all the politicians are in on it, the news media are antonic, medical community is in on it… people that don't get this are people that are getting the jobs or wearing masks. Either they're too stupid to get it or too embarrassed to admit that they've been duped
why they killed him...
by the way, a democrat that supported the 2A and was pro-life.

I've already done the leg work and posted how young athletes dying from undiagnosed myocarditis has been happening long before Covid. I know, facts are hard. Certain parties are trying to claim it's suddenly vaccine related, but it's not. I can make the same leap of logic that carrots cause heart attacks.

To a certain extent, Covid is similar to AIDS, in that no one dies from AIDS. Rather they die from shit their bodies can't fend off, due to the disease. Except that Covid also does kill on its own.
The38super appears to be another Person that holds on for dear life to the facts and data brought to us by the same folks that want to subjugate and rule us. 38 is playing the game they want them to play.” Just continue to be smarter than others, and believe the data that we provide.” furthurmore, unless you see actual empirical evidence, ( which we continually try to hide, denounce it as lies and otherwise obfuscate it), believe the data……that we provide.
that said, deep down you know something is wrong and your brain will not let you believe what you already know. so, you decide it’s just easier to believe the data and have a sandwich. Lol

splitting Hairs about the which pharmaceutical company did what, just helps their cause vs the reality that big pharma is in on all of it. no matter if one is making covid snake oil, or opioid pills…..Look at all the tv commercials for medicines , pills, shots etc… I had no idea people have so many problems That require medication.

The38super appears to be another Person that holds on for dear life to the facts and data brought to us by the same folks that want to subjugate and rule us. 38 is playing the game they want them to play.” Just continue to be smarter than others, and believe the data that we provide.” furthurmore, unless you see actual empirical evidence, ( which we continually try to hide, denounce it as lies and otherwise obfuscate it), believe the data……that we provide.
that said, deep down you know something is wrong and your brain will not let you believe what you already know. so, you decide it’s just easier to believe the data and have a sandwich. Lol

splitting Hairs about the which pharmaceutical company did what, just helps their cause vs the reality that big pharma is in on all of it. no matter if one is making covid snake oil, or opioid pills…..Look at all the tv commercials for medicines , pills, shots etc… I had no idea people have so many problems That require medication.
yup, the same "big brain" type that would have posted the now proven fake HCQ hit job that suggested it was deadly rather than effective.
he is doing the same thing now with heart issues caused by the vaccines.

Reactions: Josh1978 and SQ54
Amy...

1638724853107.png

And they still needed massive fraud to steal the election.

I don’t think peacefully standing against and tyranny can go together in the same sentence. If you can peacefully do anything then you aren’t under tyranny, yet.

Them be some tough old birds. They won't let a terrorist get in the way.

I have been going to some "anti Mandate" vax meetings lately.

Its all women.

If there is to be a second revolution it will be the women leading it and shaming the men to join them.

I don’t think peacefully standing against and tyranny can go together in the same sentence. If you can peacefully do anything then you aren’t under tyranny, yet.
You have to take each step in order.

Unsure if Trump is given a pass but do recall that the vaccines were announced within in days after the election.

If you are unforgiving....like I tend to be I blame Trump for his bad cabinet and other picks, not firing more people and despite fighting hard....not fighting hard enough.

If you are looking to exonerate Trump...he had no idea of the depth of the swamp and whos to says that the vaccine rolled out after the steal wasnt intended as part of the steal plan.

Unsure if Trump is given a pass but do recall that the vaccines were announced within in days after the election.

If you are unforgiving....like I tend to be I blame Trump for his bad cabinet and other picks, not firing more people and despite fighting hard....not fighting hard enough.

If you are looking to exonerate Trump...he had no idea of the depth of the swamp and whos to says that the vaccine rolled out after the steal wasnt intended as part of the steal plan.
I’m still not sure about Trump. The only thing that makes me trust him is the fact that he endured all of that, didn’t take a check, put his family at risk and so on and for what? That makes me think his cause is genuine but I just don’t know for certain.

I’m still not sure about Trump. The only thing that makes me trust him is the fact that he endured all of that, didn’t take a check, put his family at risk and so on and for what? That makes me think his cause is genuine but I just don’t know for certain.
I don't really trust any of them.

Someone noticed they are stomping on their flags as they load into their tactical Uhaul. :unsure:

TtXAUvuR.png
Everything that happens like this lately ends up being fake, I'm sure this is the same thing.

Reactions: M8541Reaper
Have to laugh at how many need to skip step to try and stay in step.

This is a George Soros impression of what a racist would be.

Reality "No" anyone with the level of education to afford the gear is smart enough to avoid the organized racism thing.

Sadly it is probably scaring the panties off the uninformed.

If we still had cumpolsory two year service the "genpop" would have enough sense to recognize posers and not be afraid.

Funny how at the end of the article they recommend against carrying a firearm, lol.

View attachment 7754327

I used to shake my head with the amount of this happening in Brazil thinking "How can anyone live that way?"

Guess we will find out.

Reactions: 10ring'r

Trust but Verify

Want to see an extremely clear and current day example of Stockholm syndrome? I present to you:

264815772_455043096129171_4661069185149255679_n.jpg

If you have pushed it over and stand there thinking it's over at that point without taking further action.
It gives me a pretty good insight.
Sure it does shit for brains. I’m not the one that said kick it over. Your ignorance is getting irritating.

I'm with you on this 100% we need to change the perception of normal people to something that is perceived as a good thing. I have been using Pure Blood but it does have a connection to a movie or tv show. I think you are on to something with "Vaccine Free" everyone likes free and the global marketing departments have already made anything free a good thing as you have noted.
Walking into the cancer centre this morning and the greeting crew, first time ever, asked if my wife's support person, me, was fully jabbed. I looked her squarely in the eyes and told her that the answer was none of her business as she is not my doctor and that it is against the privacy act for me to disclose my personal health information with her. Another lady next to her chimed in stating they have to ask, I told them it's ok to ask but don't expect the educated to respond the way you want them to respond. They can't push back when people push back harder while there are laws in place, for now, that protect people's right.

A reminder.
I wrote: step to the side and kick it over. You responded this.
It will get back up. Then it will fuck you up.
I said that this ^^^^ gives me insight.
Then you responded that you have seen them get back up. At which I wrote that if you are just going to stand there while it gets back up.
Sure it does shit for brains. I’m not the one that said kick it over. Your ignorance is getting irritating.
Seems that you are the one with a deficit.