• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

the comments in the article by the blm racists is gold. fk them

Funny how those BLM cucks don't try that shit here.......I wonder why.

951c0703f16808d0cb3c93963501668a.jpg

Such a shame when someone can't even read and repeat a single sentence correctly. Be a good boy and put on your crash helmet, so you can have your pb&j, with the crusts cut off the way you like it.
Like a turd in a punch bowl, you have to wonder why someone stays in a place they obviously aren't wanted.
Is your self-esteem so bad you have to try to show out here?

Last edited:
Reactions: atomic41
Hilarious!

Reactions: 10ring'r

Several years ago, but still the truth:

Read this. Will take about 30-40 minutes or watch D'Nesh DeSousas movie on the topic.

Reactions: SQ54 and atomic41
This has been a recurring and ongoing problem for longer than my lifetime. It seems we’ve reached the point where everyone on the left is comfortable just not even hiding it. I’m convinced when John Kennedy died , our country died more than anyone could imagine at the time. Every crisis since, real or fabricated has caused more spread of the same cancer.
So it really makes you wonder what they are hiding since they still won’t release everything about JFK’s assignation even after 60+ years. A lot of things changed with his death and LBJ’s Great Society

Confirms my belief...82% of Marxists are stupid, 18% undetermined status.

I see people wearing masks to walk...by themselves, not a single person within 1000' fore/aft and at least 250' radius save maybe somebody on their patio . Just want to go ask them...are you a marxist aka democrat?

Go to get blood drawn today. Get in elevator. Thyssen Krupp hydraulic. Can smell hydraulic fluid through my mask immediately...yet it is protecting me from a 100 micron virus? Sure....yep.

In addition to civil disobedience....

Everyone needs to start using the term "vaccine free".

Language matters.
Wouldn’t that be like saying “mostly peaceful protest” though? Most of us have had vaccines in our lifetime.

Wouldn’t that be like saying “mostly peaceful protest” though? Most of us have had vaccines in our lifetime.
It doesn't have to be 100% accurate, just keep saying it. They will know what you are talking about. To a liberal anything free is good so they are likely to want in on the game.

Reactions: TACC
So it really makes you wonder what they are hiding since they still won’t release everything about JFK’s assignation even after 60+ years. A lot of things changed with his death and LBJ’s Great Society
I find this to be such bs. There is zero reason to keep these sealed notwithstanding that the American public have an absolute right to know, regardless of what the gov't thinks