• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

1639258571070.jpeg

1639258661756.jpeg

If this is true, then how would "they" have created a legitimate immunization? If this is true, what has made so many people sick, and killed others, over the past two years? A virus of some sort, did come from the chicom virus research center in Wuhan. WTH is really going on?

you wont get it out of brandon thats for sure

Reactions: BLEE
I missed this part of the story:

Beverly Hills residents have organized themselves, block-by-block and in nine city zones, for self-defense. The emergency preparedness committees, Just in Case Beverly Hills, were started by Vera Markowitz, a former 1960s radical who was a member of the New Left Students for a Democratic Society before moving to Beverly Hills.

good catch and unreal the circle they've adopted from radical to gun toting old west style posses

So my wife has been waiting on an Amazon order that is overdue. Tracking abruptly stops. She calls Amazon to inquire about status and is informed by the nice lady on the phone that Amazon is having a rash of their trucks being "hijacked." They are shipping her another one.

Wonder why we are not hearing about this on the news?
Maybe they just didn't feel like delivering them like this guy !

I've mentioned this before, but a majority of liberals and democrats support voter ID. I know confirmation bias and all. Polls suck etc. But I know and regularly interface with a lot of liberals and they agree with voter ID.

Now, the left...they don't lol, they just want the US to burn...

Now, why can't we make this happen?

This is what happens when its 80+ degrees in December and a front rolls in.

Whole thing ( line) kicked off just East of Dallas Tx.
Fort Worth and west got a couple showers, I was expecting to spot mobile.

I hate nite time spotting, get ran over.

Reactions: Jim Out and Bender
This is what happens when its 80+ degrees in December and a front rolls in.

Whole thing ( line) kicked off just East of Dallas Tx.
Fort Worth and west got a couple showers, I was expecting to spot mobile.

I hate nite time spotting, get ran over.

When it's 82 degrees in the afternoon and then 40 the next morning, the air likes to think about starting to spin.

Reactions: Jim Out and Mwalex
Bet you see a lot being a lot lizard. 🤣
That’s my semi from years ago. I used to move NGLs from plants.

Now i am in gas Measurment and Automaition/fabrication. If you ever want me to bore you to death about Gas Chromatography specifically in C6+ optimization and application, with focus on BTU content and trend maintenances.

Let me know.....

Now i am in gas Measurment and Automaition/fabrication. If you ever want me to bore you to death about Gas Chromatography specifically in C6+ optimization and application, with focus on BTU content and trend maintenances.

Let me know.....
I'm one of the autists that would probably be interested even if I had no clue what you're talking about

@Bender i listen to physicists and shit I have no business listening to talk about shit that I don't even know what some of the words mean lol.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Bender
I'm one of the autists that would probably be interested even if I had no clue what you're talking about
Basically, my company I work for, designs, fabricates, maintains, networks, troubleshoots and tracks oil and gas measurement systems for custody transfer or allocation. The Gas Chromatograph is what identifies measures different types of gases that is being sold or allocated. The BTU, (British Thermal Unit) is a measurement of energy density, or energy content of the product.

TLDR; I sell and maintain oil and gas cash registers.

Let me know.....
You measure them BTUs in MIL or MOA?

c78826d7-cf9d-4c48-8b2d-7bcfb4e977c7_text.gif

Last edited:
@M8541Reaper is this not accurate?
I didn’t attend the protest, so I can’t confirm anything about it. We used to get texts on our phones from the USAG about every time twenty kids planned to protest something happening in Africa or when it would be windy out. When covid lockdowns started in March 2020, there were frequent alert messages about protests and to stay away from the area. It’s funny because we didn’t get texts for the gang shooting in Leige when that happened (I think the video was shared here and that’s how I actually found out about it). Then they’d put out messages reminding US personnel and families to not attend political protests.

Since the increase of global protests over covid, the text alerts seemed to of stopped. Now I get the occasional “there’s snowfall in [insert city that’s two hours away].” but that’s about it.

If I get a heads up about the next one and I’m not already stowed away on a US-bound ship (the USS GetMeTheFuckOutOfHere), I’ll go run some errands in Brussels. No guarantee that it won’t end up like the workers strike scene from Ocean’s 13 😂

ROFL
One of the Jan 6th capitol protestors , applied for political asylum in Belarus :eek:

05e00000-0a00-0242-3eee-08d9a284b181_w1200_r1.jpg

On Friday, 49-year-old California resident Evan Newman, accused of assaulting police outside the Capitol during the January 6, 2021 riots, was charged. But he was not present at the hearings, since at that time he was in Belarus, where he asked for political asylum, explaining that the United States is “no longer a state of law”.

This was reported on Saturday night, December 11, by Reuters. In addition to attacks on police officers, this supporter of former President Donald Trump has been charged with 13 more criminal charges. Among other things, he is accused of using a metal barricade as a battering ram to break into the US Congress building on Capitol Hill. Prosecutors said in a statement on Friday that Newman was seen wearing a gas mask in the video as he stood next to the police in front of the barricades set up at the base of the West facade of the Capitol building. Then he takes off his gas mask and shouts to the police: "I'm ready to die, are you?" and attacks them.

At the hearing in his case, Newman did not appear. According to the prosecutor's office, he apparently left the United States on February 16. And in November, according to the Daily Beast, he was shown in a special issue of the Belarusian television “Goodbye America.” There he spoke about his trip to Belarus and Minsk and said that he wanted to receive political asylum in Belarus, since the United States is no longer a country. where there is "rule of law".

The Details website has already provided details of this story.Newman is a California native, father of two, and a small handbag business owner. According to him, six criminal cases have been opened against him in the United States. The lawyer advised him to leave for Europe for a while, and in March Newman went first to Italy, then to Switzerland, Germany and Poland. By March 13, he arrived in the Ukrainian city of Zhitomir, where he stayed in a rented apartment. Soon, however, Newman said, he found himself being followed by what he suspects were SBU agents. Then the American illegally crossed the border with Belarus. “This is not a criminal investigation, but a political persecution,” Newman told Belarusian journalists.

Federal charges related to the January 6 events were brought against more than 650 participants in the events. Newman is one of at least three defendants who have so far escaped arrest or failed to appear in court at the request of the authorities.

Guess he doesn't realize what the Bill of Rights says about that..
Bill of Rights? The only right we still have (unless you are a woke college student or a blm (in)justice social warrior) is the Second Amendment. The folks in Washington have pretty much nullified the 1st, 4th, 5th 6th, 8th and 10th.

I’m pretty sure when we are forced to surrender our homes to the needs of the social (in)justice warriors, that will kill the 3rd.

Basically, my company I work for, designs, fabricates, maintains, networks, troubleshoots and tracks oil and gas measurement systems for custody transfer or allocation. The Gas Chromatograph is what identifies measures different types of gases that is being sold or allocated. The BTU, (British Thermal Unit) is a measurement of energy density, or energy content of the product.

TLDR; I sell and maintain oil and gas cash registers.

I know we're off-topic, but... I've been using GC and GC/MS on all kinds of chemistry research since 1979. I've designed ion sources, etc. In the late 70s and early 80's, I supported the major oil companies by looking at the hydrocarbon & aromatic compound distributions for the products produced by fracking, coal gasification, tar sand extraction, etc., in Wyoming.

Reactions: TACC and Bender