• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Reactions: camocorvette
Speaking of the Syrian War/Arab Spring to what role did big tech play. They certainly banned a certain president in this country after a certain event. They know how powerful it is, because its one of their new tools of social control, globally. But, I assume me saying this is like the alter boy speaking to the priest.

yup,
the thing is, people don't understand that in many places, social media is a tiny demographic made up of whiners and attention whores (like me).
of course, like what may be true for syrians that were happy with assad, my opinion was not approved, and thus was silenced last january.
refugees? they fucking wanted the refugees and migrants.

Last edited:
by the way, i had been to syria before clinton, mcstain, graham and the other evil bastards armed the muslim brotherhood to start the war on assad so they could install a sunni government, and allow a pipeline from the gulf through syria and turkey to the eu.
one of the most diverse (religiously) places i have ever been and was relatively peaceful and a good example of what could be.
were there brutalities by the assad government, i don't know...but who the fuck can judge when our own government has slaughtered people?
That area, is was and will always be highly contested. I am not excuseing the behavior, just trying to put some context to the recent media thing about US civilian killings there. 1,400 isnt even 1% percent of what just Syria and Russia alone did to civilians in Syria. Nearly 4 million displaced. That whole situation was a shit show.

That area, is was and will always be highly contested. I am not excuseing the behavior, just trying to put some context to the recent media thing about US civilian killings there. 1,400 isnt even 1% percent of what just Syria and Russia alone did to civilians in Syria. Nearly 4 million displaced. That whole situation was a shit show.
perhaps, but how many died in afghanistan, only to have the same (maybe worse) taliban in control, now with new improved weapons?
the whole syrian shitshow was orchestrated by the deep state.
it wasn't a civil war, it was a sponsored war of terrorism to destroy a legitimate and effective government they didn't like.

perhaps, but how many died in afghanistan, only to have the same (maybe worse) taliban in control, now with new improved weapons?
it wasn't a civil war, it was a sponsored war of terrorism to destroy a legitimate and effective government they didn't like.

Interestingly enough, under Assad, Syria was one of the only places in the middle east with actual religious freedom.
We didn't even do that in Afghanistan when we ruled it, we were happy to let the locals dictate Islam or death.

0lXaXvUIxwJY.jpeg

Interestingly enough, under Assad, Syria was one of the only places in the middle east with actual religious freedom.
We didn't even do that in Afghanistan when we ruled it, we were happy to let the locals dictate Islam or death.
girls went to college, there were nightclubs but no bombing...like iran before carter talked the shah into releasing the nutjobs.

100%.

But at the same time, that government was hostile to their(western) agenda. One could argue the Russians have kept the Assad family in power by supplies of weapons since the 1960. When the Syrian people were motivated to take up arms(with nato support) it took the killing of hundreds of those of people to keep himself in power.

So who is the evil one in this??

100%.

But at the same time, that government was hostile to their(western) agenda. One could argue the Russians have kept the Assad family in power by supplies of weapons since the 1960. When the Syrian people were motivated to take up arms(with nato support) it took the killing of hundreds of those of people to keep himself in power.

there were not hundreds of thousands of rebels, although there were many that were forced to join or die.
the sunni terrorists fought among and behind civilians, and slaughtered countless to blame on assad.
anecdotal? to be sure, but i trust my sources more than the main stream media that tried to convince me trump was a russian agent.

clinton and shitstain didn't arm terrorists for "the people", they did it for The Kingdom, and british petroleum and others that pay for these things.

Last edited:
100%.

"Syrian People?" go somewhere else with that propaganda.
We were inciting and arming the worst kind of Muslim fundamentalist fanatics who didn't appreciate the mostly secular style government in Syria and wanted to establish a Dictatorial Muslim state.

The rest of the evil Arab states that are our "friends" were busy trying their best to send as much support as they could to the type that would turn Syria into a Sunni run hell hole like much of the rest of the middle east.

The whole "Arab Spring" was a solid CIA / probably you know who operation to overthrow anyone strong and in control to make sure the entire middle east was in chaos if they were not one of our bought and paid for vile despots.

You should go do a look up on all the atrocities the gulf states did (with our full blessing and Blackwater thugs) to protesters who wanted less tyranny in their countries...

The great Oracle Bill Gates has spoken...be like Bill...cancel your Christmas plans maybe you can celebrate in March

My wife says Bill Gates is going to look like a “total fool” one of these days.
I said, ”Swinging on that rope?”
She said, “ Yeah!”

"Syrian People?" go somewhere else with that propaganda.
We were inciting and arming the worst kind of Muslim fundamentalist fanatics who didn't appreciate the mostly secular style government in Syria and wanted to establish a Dictatorial Muslim state.

The rest of the evil Arab states that are our "friends" were busy trying their best to send as much support as they could to the type that would turn Syria into a Sunni run hell hole like much of the rest of the middle east.

The whole "Arab Spring" was a solid CIA / probably you know who operation to overthrow anyone strong and in control to make sure the entire middle east was in chaos if they were not one of our bought and paid for vile despots.

You should go do a look up on all the atrocities the gulf states did (with our full blessing and Blackwater thugs) to protesters who wanted less tyranny in their countries...
Assad family can to power through 3 Coups.

Telling me I am preaching propaganda... you gotta be kidding me. What a baseless claim.

WOW, it's been a tough week so far. Started off at Dialysis on Monday with blood vessels bursting in my left eye (Diabetic Retinopathy), where the blood vessels in the back of the eye bursts. I've had this once before, but I could actually hear it pop this time. I had to quit dialysis a half an hour early and go for an emergency appointment with my eye surgeon. We go through the tests and it's confirmed. The doctor puts 2 needles in my eye to numb it and then shoots me up with some clotting meds with a 3rd needle, this time much deeper. I wake up this morning and the white of my eye is almost completely red with blood. No doctors are in, so I'm told to be at the office tomorrow at 8am.

With all the excitement, last night I forgot to take off the tape and gauze from the dialysis. I pull them off this morning and an hour later, my arm starts to blister. I've got 5 blisters, with the largest being about the size of a quarter and 4 smaller ones.

As I type this, my eye is completely red and the sight is compromised.

So, how was your day???

WOW, it's been a tough week so far. Started off at Dialysis on Monday with blood vessels bursting in my left eye (Diabetic Retinopathy), where the blood vessels in the back of the eye bursts. I've had this once before, but I could actually hear it pop this time. I had to quit dialysis a half an hour early and go for an emergency appointment with my eye surgeon. We go through the tests and it's confirmed. The doctor puts 2 needles in my eye to numb it and then shoots me up with some clotting meds with a 3rd needle, this time much deeper. I wake up this morning and the white of my eye is almost completely red with blood. No doctors are in, so I'm told to be at the office tomorrow at 8am.

With all the excitement, last night I forgot to take off the tape and gauze from the dialysis. I pull them off this morning and an hour later, my arm starts to blister. I've got 5 blisters, with the largest being about the size of a quarter and 4 smaller ones.

So, how was your day???
Prayers going up.

So, how was your day???
Man, you interject some perspective that make my minor issues trivial.

Hats off to you!

IDK, sounds like they got rid of the rag bags the easy way to me. No discipline, bye, bye.

From George Washington to William Shippen, Jr., 6 February 1777​

To William Shippen, Jr.​

Head Qurs Morristown February 6th 1777.
Dear Sir
Finding the Small pox to be spreading much and fearing that no precaution can prevent it from running through the whole of our Army, I have determined that the troops shall be inoculated. This Expedient may be attended with some inconveniences and some disadvantages, but yet I trust in its consequences will have the most happy effects. Necessity not only authorizes but seems to require the measure, for should the disorder infect the Army in the natural way and rage with its usual virulence we should have more to dread from it than from the Sword of the Enemy. Under these circumstances I have directed Doctr Bond to prepare immediately for inoculating in this Quarter,1 keeping the matter as secret as possible, and request that you will without delay inoculate All the Continental Troops that are in philadelphia and those that shall come in as fast as they arrive. You will spare no pains to carry them through the disorder with the utmost expedition, and to have them cleansed from the infection when recovered, that they may proceed to Camp with as little injury as possible to the Country through which they pass. If the business is immediately begun and favoured with the common success, I would fain hope they will be soon fit for duty, and that in a short space of time we shall have an Army not subject to this the greatest of all calamities that can befall it when taken in the natural way.

January 8, 1790: First Annual Message to Congress

Among the many interesting objects, which will engage your attention, that of providing for the common defence will merit particular regard. To be prepared for War is one of the most effectual means of perserving peace.

A free people ought not only to be armed but disciplined; to which end a uniform and well digested plan is requisite: And their safety and interest require, that they should promote such manufactories, as tend to render them independent on others for essential, particularly for military supplies.

The proper establishment of the Troops, which may be deemed indispensable, will be entitled to mature deliberation. In the arrangements, which may be made respecting it, it will be of importance to conciliate the comfortable support of the Officers and Soldiers with a due regard to oeconomy.

There was reason to hope that the pacific measures adopted with regard to certain hostile tribes of Indians would have relieved the Inhabitants of our Southern and Western frontiers from their depredations. But you will perceive from the information contained in the papers which I shall direct to be laid before you (comprehending a communication from the Commonwealth of Virginia) that we ought to be prepared to afford protection to those parts of the Union; and if necessary to punish aggressors.

When the British evacuated Boston Washington ordered that the first 1000 Troops to enter be survivors of Small Pox.

He recognized natural immunity.

They did not have knowledge of cow pox at the time of the Revolution. Small pox inoculation with pus from a curing sufferer was dangerous.

Washington was fighting a war and disease kept a large portion of his Army in sick bay.

He realized small pox could kill 30% of his men and keep more out of action.....more importantly he realized losing the war would result in the death of 100% of them, him included.

People promoting this vaccine by using Washington as precedent are not making a good comparison.

61987CA0-A233-41C8-B813-71FEDAB94A94.jpeg.jpg

So, how was your day???
I can't speak to your condition or what you describe as your sight being compromised but as far as the red eye, no worries. I've had around 20 eye injections now, sometimes it's pretty gnarly but no ill effects. Sorry about your shitty day and hope your vision returns to normal.

Reactions: camocorvette

So, how was your day???
Man, so sorry to hear that!!! That's tough and I don't know how you do it. Puts things in perspective for many of us. I hope you recover as well as possible.

Can anyone explain to me why someone would be tested everyday?

Here in Houston the idiots are waiting 1-2 hours in line for the test. It’s obvious they are not sick when you see them being interviewed.
Move the fuck out of that shithole!

Reactions: tomcatmv

Here in Houston the idiots are waiting 1-2 hours in line for the test. It’s obvious they are not sick when you see them being interviewed.

NFL is changing their policy because it has screwed up their schedule.

Instead of testing every player every day/week, now they will only test if the player exhibits symptoms......imagine that?

So I guess they don't care about asymptomatic spread.

Sounds like they are going to treat it like.......an endemic illness.

So, how was your day???
Sorry to hear of your pain. Prayer sent. I can relate to the needles in the eye thing. I had 6 bleeders in my right eye. It's the reason I now shoot a scoped rifle left handed. Use to be a Rt./Rt. guy, now I'm a Lt./Lt. guy when it comes to rifles. I even had to buy a Lt. handed bow, since I'm Lt. eye dominant now.
I shoot handguns with both eyes, so no issue there (Rt. eye is about 65% recovered). Good luck to you and hope all works out. Mac🙏

take this will a grain of salt as i just looked at the icc website as one commenter suggested, there is no listing on their court dates... but fuck, wouldnt it be fantastic if these mother fuckers hang very soon!!!

You're incorrect. I may speak for some, but not others when I say that "we" aren't anti-vaccine. We are pro-individual choice reference what you put into your body and anti-mandate by the government forcing people to get shit put into you, or else....

If you wanna get some substance into your body, whatever, get after it. It's your body and your health. It's evil to be compelled to put something into your body (vaccine or stupid swab) in order to keep your job, travel, see relatives in the hospital etc.

Imagine the howling from the LGBTQU+++whatever community if the government compelled people to get tested for AIDS, etc and show the result in order to keep job, travel, see relatives, etc.

Insanity.

I'd be willing to bet you have never gotten the Rabies, tyohoid, Meningococcal, Yellow Fever, or Japanese Enephilitis vaccines. I have. And guess what? If you didn't get them, my vaccinations in my body still work. I recently had blood titers drawn to confirm this. So, lucky for me, you don't need to get them in order for my vaccinations to work... because THEY ACTUALLY work at preventing disease.

Covid vaccination doesn't work anymore. It may have in the beginning, but with the current variation showing up in more vaccinated people.... I'm afraid the current formula appears to be mostly ineffective just like why the [not mandatory] flu vaccine is reformulated every year to cover the 3 "most likely" strains to circulate.

If the vaccine works, and you want other people to get it, then just maybe you shouldn't be concerned about other people's personal medical decisions. If it doesn't work, and you still want people to get it, then maybe you should re-examine your deductive reasoning and/or critical thinking process.

Use your 🧠

or

Cocaine and white supremacy

Amirite @Federal_Agent_Guy ???

This^.

I'll add, a majority of those I know who got the shot(s) also believe it is a personal decision that should not be mandated in any shape or form.

But people fall for that BS because it's polarizing and are fed a constant barrage of BS at every level of existence. And the likes are here to make sure it stays polarizing. You can't just tip the narrative scales at a high level only. That's leaves way to much wiggle room for rejection.

Here, it's tends to boil down to marginalization, be it popular opinion or the use of certain terms. Its really easy I'd imagine...since the 2A crowd is a bit self conscious of themselves as a group to begin with...

Notice it?

Last edited:
Reactions: Loner

Seems insane to me. Someone reported today that Omicron could be doubling in 1.5 days. I wonder how many get it standing in line to be tested? I can see some logic in an at home test. But going to some centralized location to hangout in line with people for 2 hours that think they might be ill? WTF

Harvard professor Charles Lieber found guilty of hiding ties to China
* guilty on to two counts of filing false tax returns, two counts of making false statements, and two counts of failing to file reports for a foreign bank account in China.

Prosecutors argued that Lieber, who was arrested in January, knowingly hid his involvement in China's Thousand Talents Plan — a program designed to recruit people with knowledge of foreign technology and intellectual property to China — to protect his career and reputation.

Lieber denied his involvement during inquiries from U.S. authorities, including the National Institutes of Health, which had provided him with millions of dollars in research funding, prosecutors said.

Lieber also concealed his income from the Chinese program, including $50,000 a month from the Wuhan University of Technology, up to $158,000 in living expenses and more than $1.5 million in grants, according to prosecutors.

In exchange, they say, Lieber agreed to publish articles, organize international conferences and apply for patents on behalf of the Chinese university.

The case is among the highest profile to come from the U.S. Department of Justice's so-called "China Initiative."

The effort launched in 2018 to curb economic espionage from China has faced criticism that it harms academic research and amounts to racial profiling of Chinese researchers.

Reactions: MtnGhost