• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

PortaJohn

7x9Y7MHE7dLB.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10ring'r

More proof election was stolen.

We aren’t voting our way out of this, despite what this hand wringer says.

OH PLEASE NO, NOT THAT!

How you know you have the Omicron:

The dreaded "seasonal cold" symptoms arriving just in time to confuse you with the annual seasonal cold. Scratchy throat/post-nasal drip. Wow, let's shut down the world again because the seasonal cold is upon us.

Screenshot_20211224-132128_Chrome.jpg

And if we had a RePubic congress that actually believed in COTUS all these marxists would be rounded up, TRIED with hermetically sealed case against, the found guilty of (just pick one) major crimes. Kind of like a guy who warned of this commie takeover in the 50's...hmmmm...what was his name again?

Actually, you can toss Pubics in too: Like Mitch, Mike, Mitt, Liz, etc. They've ALL sold this Republic and Our Constitution to their bidders (china, russian, iran, big pharma, crony (US) chamber of commerce). No way you turn a modest salary of a representative or senator into hundreds of millions of dollars. NONE. Not legally.
91OFrhYUzKL.jpg

A speech Sen. MCCarthy gave in 1950...

Named names and who is who in the zoo reference documented communist sympathizers in our own government at the time.

I think it's probably gotten worse since then. But that's just my gut feeling. I could be wrong. Attached is the PDF for those that don't wanna click the link.

Attachments

• 1950 McCarthy Enemies.pdf
    206.4 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
Bwaahaha. Of all the people on the planet you would think that the Israeli people would be skeptical. I guess they figure it is their own government so they can trust them?

Bwaahaha. Of all the people on the planet you would think that the Israeli people would be skeptical. I guess they figure it is their own government so they can trust them?
Nah, they know the real story.

More proof election was stolen.
So, why would the DC elites push the lock downs and jabs even though they don't work? Keep in mind that it's a no-brainer they will loose from 75 to 100 congressional seats in 2022. The only way they can stop this is by going to full mail-in voting (which, is a major method they used to steal the 2020 election.) Or, by creating some sort of national emergency to cancel the 2022 elections altogether. They need a full-blown national health crisis to make these methods happen. Covid-19 is their "Hail Mary" play. They will go all out to keep their power. Believe it, because you are seeing it happen right now with their "sky is falling" ranting about the Omicron variant. Which, by the way, is little more than a cold and the new jab WILL NOT protect you from!

Hmmm, your statement gave me a thought.
Is it possible that they are pulling off a psy op on a grand scale? Convincing the world that these jabs are working but only injecting saline?
They ain't injecting saline if my two were any indication. Between the sore arm that lasted at least a week and other symptoms, it damn sure wasn't saline.

Hmmm, your statement gave me a thought.
Is it possible that they are pulling off a psy op on a grand scale? Convincing the world that these jabs are working but only injecting saline?
Not likely. Look at the infection rate of Israel and how it it much higher than other countries who are not vaxed.

Last edited:
Reactions: gigamortis
They ain't injecting saline if my two were any indication. Between the sore arm that lasted at least a week and other symptoms, it damn sure wasn't saline.
Did you get yours in Israel? Are you in Israel?
Not likely. Look at the infection rate of Israel and how it it much higher than other countries who are not vaxed.
Not to sound all conspiracy but. Anyone verifying this?
My daughter worked in a major hospital in Brooklyn from the end of February to the end of August in '20. During the time they were showing freezer trucks having bodies loaded into, mass graves having bodies dumped into and plenty of propaganda pumping out on an hourly basis. She was bored out of her mind and telling us it was utter bullshit. I talked to several people from Samaritan's Purse that set up a hospital there and they said the same thing.
Somehow I am not going to just trust the Pravda or a country that has put it's best interest before ours.
Verify verify verify and trust no one.

My daughter worked in a major hospital in Brooklyn from the end of February to the end of August in '20. During the time they were showing freezer trucks having bodies loaded into, mass graves having bodies dumped into and plenty of propaganda pumping out on an hourly basis. She was bored out of her mind and telling us it was utter bullshit. I talked to several people from Samaritan's Purse that set up a hospital there and they said the same thing.
Somehow I am not going to just trust the Pravda or a country that has put it's best interest before ours.
I'm in Tennessee and glad of it. Got my first jab then went on my way to the range.

Canada will be starting the vaccine requirements JAN 15TH for commercial drivers bringing loads into Canada and I believe the US will be doing the same for drivers coming here .
I don't know if this is going to require a vac passport or just a vac card . Doesn't really matter to me , will be a cold day in hell when I go there.

For the last year my company has been BEGGING drivers to pull loads going into Canada and having to give extra to do it . nobody wants it simply because of the abundance of loads due to driver shortages .

So now that there is going to be a vaccine requirement, almost every driver at my company has told management to shove there Canada loads up there ass and don't even bother asking ! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Hope you guys aren't going to be needing to send or receive freight to Canada!
Hahahahaa !!!!!!!!!

I think the SHTF is coming soon. They waited until after Christmas to do this so people would still get their trinkets.

Everything is always on a synchronized timeline.

We have theses "immediate" health emergencies yet the remedies are always two weeks in the future and locations separated by oceans will use the same timeline for the same policy.

Find the hollow volcano where Dr Evil is putting out these plans. Kill his sharks with lasers on their heads and kill him.

I am sure here they are pumping out the concoction. I am questioning what is going on in Israel who's already pushing for a fourth jab of the experimental concoction.
I'm in Tennessee and glad of it. Got my first jab then went on my way to the range.

The graphs are in this thread and elsewhere on the web that show Covid infection rates of Israel and other highly vaccinated countries vs Switzerland. The difference is shocking. Israel has one of the highest infection rates around despite being fully vaccinated.

The opposite side of what you are thinking is this: the shots are only saline, the governments know it. The only explanation at that point is that Covid really is that deadly AND there has been a huge breakout in illness and death not previously associated with coronaviruses for some other reason that isn’t the vaccine. That math doesn’t compute because it means there is a third “something” out there causing pericarditis, etc. That or we are allergic to saline….(sarc)

View attachment 7768231
A speech Sen. MCCarthy gave in 1950...

Named names and who is who in the zoo reference documented communist sympathizers in our own government at the time.

I think it's probably gotten worse since then. But that's just my gut feeling. I could be wrong. Attached is the PDF for those that don't wanna click the link.
There is no doubt that today we don't just have sympathizers, we have full-up communists/marxists in Our Republic's higher offices. But, the time to expose them has long passed for they now have the upper hand by using the press (which has always been leftist) to push the agenda. Then the Pubics just play good cop/bad cop to maintain their financial windfall of being "in power." I'd like to know how many of our politicians and so-called leaders believe in Our Constitution?

It's possible that some portion of the shots were saline or otherwise inert. It's also possible that there is an ongoing experiment with the dosing in an attempt to determine the optimum level, and that said dosing may vary by a few orders of magnitude. It's also possible that there is simply some huge variation in the as-delivered potency of the virus due to manufacturing and delivery issues, as it doesn't take much research (as opposed to the copy-pasta shit posting that passes as research in this thread and elsewhere) to learn that the lipid nanoparticle delivery mechanism is just as bleeding-edge as the mRNA itself. It's this component which drives the near-cryogenic storage and transportation requirements, and that anyone who thinks that we can execute a cold supply chain like this for nearly a hundred million vials without spoilage is probably on reality-altering drugs the type of which even Pfizer won't supply.

So then we take this quality-control problem and introduce the significant person-to-person variation in immune response to this virus. If two people in generally the same risk categories have wildly varying responses to infection in the natural state, what happens if we add some intentional and unintentional variation in vaccine dosing? I'm no biologist, but it's probable that we'd get - ahem- unexpected outcomes.

We haven't even touched yet on ADE, which itself may add a perverse twist where an increasing dose makes one more susceptible. And I'm not convinced that the variants aren't getting help from a laboratory (the very nature of RNA viruses probably doesn't require manual intervention, but if one thinks that the virus was released malevolently, then one must believe in the possibility of ongoing malicious activity).

Combining evil intentions with fundamental human incompetency is an awesome recipe for a once-in-a-generation shitshow, and so here we are.

I am sure here they are pumping out the concoction. I am questioning what is going on in Israel who's already pushing for a fourth jab of the experimental concoction.
The Born in Tel Aviv Israeli I know thinks all the shut downs, social distancing, and overreactions are the problem. He’s not against the jab, see’s it more like a flu shot. Not that big of a deal. As his mother was a holocaust survivor, seeing the media and government manipulation of the population, and the seemingly never ending push, is what he is concerned about.

I think there's something wrong in these booster shots. I just lost my Niece to brain cancer. Now this woman(67) was healthy as a horse! 2 days after her booster shot she started getting headaches. So bad that after 4 days she went to ER. They admitted her & did some tests. Fine needle biopsy of brain. was clean. Couple days later they do another biopsy & it's positive. She lasted 2 weeks!! We can't say for sure it was the booster that set things off but it's pretty fucking suspicious!! Devastated doesn't begin to describe things right now. Wife & I have had both shots but they shove their booster!!
Im very sorry to hear it... more so to break the bad news the spike proteins in the vaccines are known to suppress the immune system and kick start numerous diseases, including and esp cancer.

Don't use Google as your search engine.

Skip to 2:40. Pharmacist realizes the covid injection safety data pamphlet is blank, admits they aren't following informed consent rules.

EDIT: Here is the link.
Code:
https://www.bitchute.com/video/Hk2eGxMLhyCF/

Holy crap that pharmacist looks like he's going to commit suicide now.

• Sad
Reactions: theLBC and KZP
This is the game. Fed takeover of the vote from the states. Not that I have trust in the current shit show.

They broke the rules for an election and the Republicans didn't do Jack shit to stop it. What's to stop them from breaking the rules to push through this POS legislation? The republican party?

Scott Adams sure is putting some effort into persuading people that he wasn't shilling for the vaccine up until a few months ago. But he did a decent job of wording earlier posts in such a way as to give him the wiggle room that he's now exploiting. An example:

And a different approach to the same outcome:

So he's sprinkled out this stuff for the past 10 months and used his self-professed persuasive skills to clearly communicate his stance on the vaccines without making any single definitive statement saying "I support vaccinations", and now he's frustrated that all his readers received the intended message and won't cut him any slack. It's fucking hilarious.

EDIT: fixed a typo

Last edited:
Looking forward to seeing Eric Topal punished by Twitter for TOS violations:

Gotta love that negative efficacy number for two doses of Moderna against Omnicron at 20-24 weeks.

If the post-midterm Congress had any balls, the hearings on this would be epic - if the CDC didn't have advanced knowledge that the vaccines were likely to fail, then they at least knew it was a low-probability Hail Mary. But given the choice between backing up vague anti-vaccine rhetoric with actual information that puts them at odds with Trump and Big Pharma, the mouthbreather class is gonna crumble and instead get into a stupid pissing contest with The Squad over who knows what meaningless issue.

Reactions: Redheeler
Um, not all of us.
Signed,
Pureblood.
yeah, that "easier to fool somebody than to convince them they have been fooled" line comes to mind often.

the good news is that (i think) so many had some reaction after the first dose and didn't get the 2nd (or 3rd) that the real percentage (~60%) of vaccinated means they didn't fool as many as they told everyone, and i don't know what the "boosted" numbers are yet.

Reactions: Samuel Whittemore