• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Wait. Hold up - I have been hunting, cleaning and eating drones all the years?
You better get your iron, aluminum and silicon levels checked. You may be sicker than we think.

ps...that test will be more accurate than a rapid test, so rest easy.

oGKvohcOmqjA.jpeg
They are absolutely terrified of President Trump. anything to keep him out....anything. He wasn't perfect, but with all these fuckfaces hating him. i know he is the right man for the job.

An article by a Snake Oil salesman who attempts to down play the GCR"

the guy needs his head checked, maybe even physically opened up to see if theres a vacant sign in there

Reactions: Hobo Hilton
I suspect that if the Yellowstone Caldera erupted causing massive destruction and a “nuclear style” winter, somehow, if biden survived, he would be addressing the world that former President Donald Trump is at fault.

Of course Yellowstone erupts approximately every 640,000 years. Guess how long its been since it last erupted…640,000 years.

Yellowstone Caldera

They are absolutely terrified of President Trump. anything to keep him out....anything. He wasn't perfect, but with all these fuckfaces hating him. i know he is the right man for the job.
It’s also why the commie scum keep playing the insurection word over and over and over. If they can hang insurrection on President Trump he cannot come back. I believe that is what is in the constitution. They know if and when President Trump gets back he will absolutely legally tear the ass of the left and I hope he dismantles through Congress or defunding most of the alphabet agencies. Though He will probably be mercked jfk styetc. and really who can he trust?

Instead of proposing a 1.7 Trillion or 3 Trillion or 5 Trillion or (My favorite) a 340 trillion dollar infrastructure or anything else bill, they damn for sure should be looking at a 1.7 or 3 or 5 trillion dollar budget reduction bIll. So many agencies are so bloated and so anti American and so anti American Citizen. Not hard to save more than a few bucks here and there. They could start by eliminating the Department of Education.

Why is the 340 Trillion dollar bill my favorite? Give every American $1,000,000,000.00. Make everyone happy. (If you even possibly think I really believe this would be good, please let me show you a bridge I have for sale in London, England.) Good price on the bridge.

Last edited:
Instead of proposing a 1.7 Trillion or 3 Trillion or 5 Trillion or (My favorite) a 340 trillion dollar infrastructure or anything else bill, they damn for sure should be looking at a 1.7 or 3 or 5 trillion dollar budget reduction bIll. So many agencies are so bloated and so anti American and so anti American Citizen. Not hard to save more than a few bucks here and there. They old start by eliminating the Department of Education.

Why is the 340 Trillion dollar bill my favorite? Give every American $1,000,000,000.00. Make everyone happy. (If you even possibly think I really believe this would be good, please let me show you a bridge I have for sale in London, England.) Good price on the bridge.
you mean we shouldn't be paying millions for pakistani gender studies programs?

They know if and when President Trump gets back he will absolutely legally tear the ass of the left
He won't do shit, just like the first time around, and they absolutely won't let him win, they've already proven how far they'll go to prevent it. He's not your savior. Nobody's coming to save you, you're not voting your way out of what's coming.

Plan accordingly.

Rigging an election is just like hijacking a plane or ship. An extremist group, no matter their intentions, can use manipulation, deceit, or force to take command of an aircraft. However, that doesn't mean anyone in this group actually know how to operate this vessel. And the previous 1 year of Biden's administration, with it's supply chain disasters and other incompetence, has shown that they have no actual idea on how to run a country. 81 million votes AHAHAHAHAHAHA holy shit, who they fucking trying to fool???

Last edited:

Moscow Declares Kazakhstan Unrest "Foreign-Inspired Attempt" Of "Armed & Trained Groups" To Overthrow State

(Both the leader of K-Stan and Vlad are saying / Russia sends 2k paratroops)

Echoing statements this week from embattled strongman Kazakh president Kassym-Jomart Tokayev, who has labeled the raging and increasingly violent fuel price hike protests and riots as "terroristic" in nature and inspired by "outside" forces, Russia has described a "foreign-inspired attempt to use armed and trained groups of people" to overthrow the legitimate government.

Meanwhile, dozens of deaths and hundreds of injuries - and also thousands of arrests - are being reported in the latest:

"The interior ministry said 2,000 people were arrested on Thursday, while the police spokesperson Saltanat Azirbek told state news channel Khabar-24 that "dozens of attackers were liquidated". There were also reports of about 400 people in hospital. City officials in Almaty said 353 police officers had been injured and 12 killed, one of whom they claimed had been found beheaded."
In particular the country's largest city of Almaty is now scene of running gun battles in the streets between security forces and apparently armed groups.

Reactions: M8541Reaper
Heh.

I'm not a fan of Trump, that's no secret, but I'm sure he's going to win if he runs in 2024. No doubt. This whole thing, from the ginned up Russian business and the needless impeachments, it's like the Democrats willed it to happen every step of the way. If they'd just not reacted the way they did Trump would have failed on his own.
download-1.jpg

Moscow Declares Kazakhstan Unrest "Foreign-Inspired Attempt" Of "Armed & Trained Groups" To Overthrow State

(Both the leader of K-Stan and Vlad are saying / Russia sends 2k paratroops)

Echoing statements this week from embattled strongman Kazakh president Kassym-Jomart Tokayev, who has labeled the raging and increasingly violent fuel price hike protests and riots as "terroristic" in nature and inspired by "outside" forces, Russia has described a "foreign-inspired attempt to use armed and trained groups of people" to overthrow the legitimate government.

Meanwhile, dozens of deaths and hundreds of injuries - and also thousands of arrests - are being reported in the latest:

In particular the country's largest city of Almaty is now scene of running gun battles in the streets between security forces and apparently armed groups

Somewhere in Paris, Macron is probably shitting his pants seeing this... Unless he is way too mentally ill or narcissistic to figure out what happens when you deprive a population of their basic necessities.

Politico Writer Complains the Constitution Is the Enemy of Democracy...He's Right​

By Brandon Morse | Jan 06, 2022 2:15 PM ET
Share Tweet
7ac301e9-5b7f-481f-b9b2-60b9eb8c4713-860x475.jpg
(National Archives via AP)
Corey Robin is a professor of political science at Brooklyn College and the City University of New York Graduate Center and he’s not happy. You see, Robin thinks democracy in America is being stifled and held back and he’s none too pleased about it.

“Driving the initiatives of the Republicans and the inertia of the Democrats are two forces. The first is the right’s project, decades in the making, to legally limit the scope and reach of democracy. The second is the Constitution, which makes it difficult for the national majority to act and easy for local minorities to rule,” Robin wrote in a guest spot in Politico.

He continues by referring to the Republican Party as a threat to the nation with the Constitution as his accomplice.
“Democracy is not just the enemy of the Republican Party. It is also the enemy of the Constitution,” Robin wrote. “Americans associate the Constitution with popular liberties such as due process and freedom of speech. They overlook its architecture of state power, which erects formidable barriers to equal representation and majority rule in all three branches of government. The Republicans are not struggling to overturn a long and storied history of democratic rules and norms. They’re walking through an open door.”
My response?
Good.
I feel like in this day and age the word “democracy” gets thrown around quite a bit. So much so, in fact, that few people actually know what it means. More accurately, they know what it means but they don’t know what it entails.
Let me give you a solid example of what happens in a “democracy.”
In the year 1692, mass hysteria had gripped a Massachusetts village where people had begun accusing one another of something they couldn’t necessarily disprove; being a witch. Men, women, and even children were accused of witchcraft and subsequently locked up, tortured, and even killed as a result of the village’s zealous wish to eliminate anyone who practiced the dark art.
As told by the Free Speech Center, the village of Salem, Massachusettes, murdered innocent people, including infants, for the crime of witchcraft.
From February to May, events escalated until 180 residents had been accused of witchcraft. Formal action was taken against 144 individuals, who were often chained and thrown in jail for months under harsh conditions. At least 55 of the accused were tortured or terrified into admitting guilt. Neither the young nor the old were spared. Four-year-old accused witch Dorcas Good went insane after spending months in prison and watching her baby sister die while in jail with their mother, who was later hanged. Three women and two infants died while imprisoned.
Ultimately, 19 individuals who had refused to admit guilt were hanged and another was pressed to death.
The “trials” that took place were hardly even trials, acting more like kangaroo courts. Innocense was what the villagers said it was, and the less proof people had to accuse you with the more guilty you appeared.
Many people look at the Salem Witch Trials as religious zealotry run amok, but it’s hardly that. What this really is is a perfect example of Democracy.
Democracy is, purely and simply, majority rule. If a mass of people wants something then that thing is what happens. This may sound like a great way to conduct a society, but as you can see from the Salem Witch Trials, it’s not. The simple fact is that people can be led to believe many ridiculous things and if enough people believe something ridiculous they can craft society by it.
This, as we’ve seen, leads to a lot of unfair practices. People will die, not because they did anything wrong, but because people think they should. Someone’s home or business may be burned to the ground because that’s what the people said they wanted. People can be thrown in jail because the majority simply don’t like them.
Standing in the way of this kind of mob-driven terror is the document that Robin seems to dislike so much. The constitution is the document that keeps things fairer to the people than any other in the history of the world.
It’s important to remember that America is not a democracy, but a constitutional republic. We have a system of laws that protects the little guy from the tyranny of the majority. It allows for anyone of any stripe to speak freely, to not have their home raided because people think it should be, and it also allows them to defend themselves with the best means necessary. There will be no Salem Witch Trials under the American constitution, though many have tried throughout America’s existence.
Our constitution is a shield from the tyranny of the majority, and whether people like Robin understand it or not, it staying in place is the best thing for each individual in our nation. If it goes, you can expect accusations of whatever they call “witchcraft” to come with some very heavy consequences, and consequences that the vast majority of those accused won’t deserve.

As has been said already, we aren’t voting our way out of this.

Politico Writer Complains the Constitution Is the Enemy of Democracy...He's Right​

By Brandon Morse | Jan 06, 2022 2:15 PM ET
Share Tweet
7ac301e9-5b7f-481f-b9b2-60b9eb8c4713-860x475.jpg
(National Archives via AP)
Corey Robin is a professor of political science at Brooklyn College and the City University of New York Graduate Center and he’s not happy. You see, Robin thinks democracy in America is being stifled and held back and he’s none too pleased about it.

“Driving the initiatives of the Republicans and the inertia of the Democrats are two forces. The first is the right’s project, decades in the making, to legally limit the scope and reach of democracy. The second is the Constitution, which makes it difficult for the national majority to act and easy for local minorities to rule,” Robin wrote in a guest spot in Politico.

He continues by referring to the Republican Party as a threat to the nation with the Constitution as his accomplice.
“Democracy is not just the enemy of the Republican Party. It is also the enemy of the Constitution,” Robin wrote. “Americans associate the Constitution with popular liberties such as due process and freedom of speech. They overlook its architecture of state power, which erects formidable barriers to equal representation and majority rule in all three branches of government. The Republicans are not struggling to overturn a long and storied history of democratic rules and norms. They’re walking through an open door.”
My response?
Good.
I feel like in this day and age the word “democracy” gets thrown around quite a bit. So much so, in fact, that few people actually know what it means. More accurately, they know what it means but they don’t know what it entails.
Let me give you a solid example of what happens in a “democracy.”
In the year 1692, mass hysteria had gripped a Massachusetts village where people had begun accusing one another of something they couldn’t necessarily disprove; being a witch. Men, women, and even children were accused of witchcraft and subsequently locked up, tortured, and even killed as a result of the village’s zealous wish to eliminate anyone who practiced the dark art.
As told by the Free Speech Center, the village of Salem, Massachusettes, murdered innocent people, including infants, for the crime of witchcraft.

The “trials” that took place were hardly even trials, acting more like kangaroo courts. Innocense was what the villagers said it was, and the less proof people had to accuse you with the more guilty you appeared.
Many people look at the Salem Witch Trials as religious zealotry run amok, but it’s hardly that. What this really is is a perfect example of Democracy.
Democracy is, purely and simply, majority rule. If a mass of people wants something then that thing is what happens. This may sound like a great way to conduct a society, but as you can see from the Salem Witch Trials, it’s not. The simple fact is that people can be led to believe many ridiculous things and if enough people believe something ridiculous they can craft society by it.
This, as we’ve seen, leads to a lot of unfair practices. People will die, not because they did anything wrong, but because people think they should. Someone’s home or business may be burned to the ground because that’s what the people said they wanted. People can be thrown in jail because the majority simply don’t like them.
Standing in the way of this kind of mob-driven terror is the document that Robin seems to dislike so much. The constitution is the document that keeps things fairer to the people than any other in the history of the world.
It’s important to remember that America is not a democracy, but a constitutional republic. We have a system of laws that protects the little guy from the tyranny of the majority. It allows for anyone of any stripe to speak freely, to not have their home raided because people think it should be, and it also allows them to defend themselves with the best means necessary. There will be no Salem Witch Trials under the American constitution, though many have tried throughout America’s existence.
Our constitution is a shield from the tyranny of the majority, and whether people like Robin understand it or not, it staying in place is the best thing for each individual in our nation. If it goes, you can expect accusations of whatever they call “witchcraft” to come with some very heavy consequences, and consequences that the vast majority of those accused won’t deserve.
No one remembers that the United States of America is a Constitutional Republic.
Democracy = Mob Rule

They truly want something to kick off.....don't they now
Itll greatly facilitate the GCR.
"We must shut down cash transactions as soon as possible. Its known that domestic terrorists prefer to use cash. We can shut down their insurrection by rapidly transitioning to a cashless system, with social credit scores, as a further deterrent to these rebel scum. You can do your part by reporting anyone you suspect as a domestic terrorist, this includes the anti-vaccine proponents. Microchipping will be available to make the transition to the new cashless transaction system, and your account will be credited with 1000GC (Global Currency) upon your implant. We will also offer 1000GC for every name you submit, of those found to be domestic terrorists. We can make our world better. Do your part!"

Remember you heard it here.

"We must shut down cash transactions as soon as possible. Its known that domestic terrorists prefer to use cash. We can shut down their insurrection by rapidly transitioning to a cashless system, with social credit scores, as a further deterrent to these rebel scum. You can do your part by reporting anyone you suspect as a domestic terrorist, this includes the anti-vaccine proponents. Microchipping will be available to make the transition to the new cashless transaction system, and your account will be credited with 1000GC (Global Currency) upon your implant. We will also offer 1000GC for every name you submit, of those found to be domestic terrorists. We can make our world better. Do your part!"

Gold and silver

Reactions: gigamortis

FederalAgentGuy. I'm officially turning him in for sucking his SAC's dicks without his mask. Now. Where is my 1000 GC???

Gold and silver
Don't fool yourself. Worthless, when food is priceless.

And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.
And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see.
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Famine, then death, unlike the world has ever seen.
A penny...a days wages.
A measure of wheat for a days wages. A measure of wheat is one meal, not 3 squares.

Gold and silver will be worth nothing to the starving.