• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

NvMl7sgRWHUR.png

View attachment 7779702
So, all the females lost to 2 dudes.

EL oH EL

A word if caution with quercetin, it INCREASES the absorption of many medications into the blood stream when the meds are taken with quercetin.

Medication pills are dosed based in how much gets into the bloodstream and what blood levels are needed for the desired effect. Quercetin can increase the amount of some drugs being absorbed and therefore increase blood levels.

So if you have a 20mg blood pressure pill and normally only 6mg gets into the blood during digestion, and lowers your blood pressure effectively, quercetin can cause more to enter the blood stream and therefore lower your blood pressure more than normal. Could be an undesirable thing.

Food for thought. Be mindful of possible interactions. Space out the quercetin dose and other meds if you're on any.
So it’ll make my coke even stronger? Say no more

"The shooting range has offered both of them complimentary firearms safety classes." That has classic written all over it going forward.

Not the safest fire arms handling setup area I've seen.
Not that I shoot at indoor range anymore; but every range I've ever gone to has a strict policy of take it out of the case and it immediately goes to the firing line. Was he unloading his "self shoot" rounds or loading for the lane? IDIOT!!!!

Ok all you Washington state dwellers:

This is how you get dead.

Took them long enough .
forced-vaccinations.jpg

I'm seeing contradicting reports on the situation. One video shows lots of armed soldiers arresting groups, then articles like this say all the soldiers are leaving. What's really happening?

They've known about this "Plandemic" the whole time. IT was planned. I really hope people are waking up.
I made mention about this shit show starting to come to an end earlier in this thread, I am WRONG. Mac:mad:

It's been a while since I've been to a proper indoor range, but I seem to recall that absolutely none of them would ever allow a firearm to be removed from its case, handled, or especially loaded until the shooter is standing at the firing line. What the fuck is going on at this place?

The demise of common sense.

Upon arriving at the complex, uniformed deputies knocked on the door, announcing their presence and identifying themselves as law enforcement. Someone inside the apartment answered the door — then stuck a gun through the opening, pointing the weapon at officers, sources told The Advocate.

It's been a while since I've been to a proper indoor range, but I seem to recall that absolutely none of them would ever allow a firearm to be removed from its case, handled, or especially loaded until the shooter is standing at the firing line. What the fuck is going on at this place?
lack of rules enforcement and customer training or understanding.
yeah, the table for putting on ear protection is not where you're supposed to let your "gun accidentally discharge itself".

Reactions: 10ring'r
lol, google doesn't want you to know that "patriot front" is a bunch of fbi agents and feds.

rRpxHQfnNsJg.jpeg
I googled patriot front fbi agents
And dozens of results calling them real domestic terrorists and few sites calling fake news on belief they are FBI...
But last result was a link to become an FBI agent.. lol.

• Haha
Reactions: gigamortis