• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

PortaJohn

590933_gxdah56rp7jbjip_full.jpeg

You people know who you are. No more Lablatt's, Canadian whiskey or club sodas for you.

That should teach you people a lesson by hurting their liquor industry so hard that they will have to resort to prohibition shipping tactics.

Reactions: Mwalex
Here is our "President." LOL

I just cannot wrap my head around this-it makes me sick. This guy should be hung from the highest point in America, for all Americans to view, for treason. "...all enemies foreign AND DOMESTIC..."

2022. Gonna be interesting boys.

So pissed. :mad:

That hair is enough to be... YUK. Plugs Xiden. Isn't that what Levin used to call him "Plugs."

The U.S. Department of Agriculture will spend $1 billion on projects for farmers, ranchers, and forest landowners to use practices that curb climate-changing greenhouse gas emissions or capture and store carbon, USDA Secretary Tom Vilsack announced Monday.

I'd rather see that money spent thinning and managing the National Forest before fire season. How much emission and warming does a forest fire put out ?
You got to appreciate the article and all the details. (Eyes rolling)

A few pipe hitters from the Canadian Patriots need to drag this mofo out of jail and kill him right in the streets, with a blade preferably, livestreamed... A nice little warning to the whole world what the protests CAN become if further provoked, all while taking out a piece of criminal street trash and not harming one of the policymakers/talking heads, yet...

Piece of shit carbon unit this.

So I love how carbon unit describe: "We all agree the Second Amendment protects the right for all of us to own or possess a gun,” he said, “but it doesn’t require taxpayers to subsidize that right." It's a RIGHT. We paid the F'ing taxes, we pay the taxes on ammo, guns, tax stamps - all unconstitutional IMO. Unfortunately, I see this squeaking through SCOTUS.

Piece of shit carbon unit this.

So I love how carbon unit describe: "We all agree the Second Amendment protects the right for all of us to own or possess a gun,” he said, “but it doesn’t require taxpayers to subsidize that right." It's a RIGHT. We paid the F'ing taxes, we pay the taxes on ammo, guns, tax stamps - all unconstitutional IMO. Unfortunately, I see this squeaking through SCOTUS.
This is NOT getting through scotus! If it does, then [redacted].

Reactions: SilentStalkr
  • Haha
Reactions: Snipe260 and 6.5SH
This explains why my furniture is randomly floating up to the ceiling. That blasted science keeps changing on me!

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Confiscation is not a “tax”.
I though we were talking about the dude in San Jose requiring everyone to carry insurance, pay a fee of $25 for owning a specific weapon and so on? If so, then yes they can do it and will be allowed. All they have to do is claim it’s a tax.

I though we were talking about the dude in San Jose requiring everyone to carry insurance, pay a fee of $25 for owning a specific weapon and so on? If so, then yes they can do it and will be allowed. All they have to do is claim it’s a tax.
The statement was that if you don’t comply your firearms will be confiscated. Confiscation is not a tax. It is illegal/un-Constitutional! It is a good thing that I don’t live in that shithole!

Reactions: SilentStalkr