• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

PortaJohn

i want you to take note of who is being found dead for their beliefs. to me, it's just more proof of what dirty, crooked fuckers the ukrainians are.
The politics of the situation doesn’t matter. The guy was collaborating with the enemy. That is what you need to know.

Also, any crooked politician needs to be dealt with likewise.

And, I’m sure the Ukrainians feel the same way about you.

Reactions: SmolPP
I totally fucking disagree, and while I applaud the automatic suspicion of anything the leftists/communists in our government support, this is BULLSHIT. Everything he says that is not an outright lie has an extreme Russian bias/spin on it. As if we are not all aware of their excuses for attacking/expanding into Georgia, Chechnya, South Ossetia, Syria, Crimea, Donetsk, and now greater Ukraine. Basically any former pupped government that is not a current puppet. This Russia is exactly like the USSR, because there is a Soviet KGB agent running it! WTF!?!? This propaganda bullshit moves you? I have a bridge for sale cheap. This is what I fucking grew up on! This is business as usual for the fucking commie fucking Russians (Russia was never even remotely communist, it was just a monarchy by committee, and now it's a plain old monarchy).

You think that bullshit is reality? Did you just wake up from a decades long slumber and find the world as it is, or have you been watching Russian aggression and it's bloody borders for the last twenty years, or at least as long as Putin has been the Tsar of Russia?

Seriously, to believe any of that you have to be completely ignorant of recent history. That a bunch United Russia bullshit propaganda almost said verbatim. You really believe the limp wristed hedonists in Europe are a serious threat to Russia? You really believe we're just waiting for our chance to invade Russia? If so why is Europe and the USA militarily advancing on all borders exactly as Russia is...? That a EUROPEAN country wants to be part of EUROPE and not Russia is some plot against Russia that threatens them? I don't want to call you a brainwashed Nazi/communist, but repeating their propaganda as fact is beyond the pale.

QED, they have to invade and conquer every nation they touch because all nations need to be surrounded by surrogate/satellite nations in order to be secure? What the fuck kind of geopolitical reality is that? I'll tell you, it's the same one Hitler and Stalin had, and we don't have to accept it in this century, or fight perpetual world wars over it's idiocy. What's old is new, and this shit is incredibly old. There is no conspiracy theory.

One second Ukraine is full of white supremacists Nazis, and the next moment Russia is defending white people everywhere. Honestly, this thread is starting to really make me sad, because I had no idea there were so many stupid and gullible people here. Things are exactly as they seem. Ukraine is corrupt, and so it our own government (rotten to the bone). So are all governments to a greater or lesser extent. That, or any of the other ridiculous reasons given, are NO REASON for Russia to invade and start wantonly murdering the Ukrainian people, and if you don't understand that you are a fucking imbacile. Sorry. The truth hurts. This is naked aggression, and the more we tolerate it the more we'll get of it.

It's happening because we don't have a POTUS. We have Valery Jarret and a cabal of America hating communists running our country into the ground and being the weak and feckless communists that they are. Putin invades, primarily, because there is no American leadership and we can't do anything about it. Look deeper and you are making shit up, or spouting enemy propaganda (which is you right, but very sad).
I’ll just put it like this: int’l geopolitics = might makes right/rules of the jungle.
It’s ok for us to have the Monroe doctrine … but god forbid any country protests against NATO encroachment. It’s ok when we do it. But not when they do..
And I disagree with Putin basically pulling a outright thug move- big dick bullying Ukraine into submission.

So they are calling these "suicides" now, huh?

First they printed "cause of death has not been revealed", for many people who had also died under highly suspicious medical circumstances. And even though their sites have no comment sections, they KNOW and can SEE that their articles are being reposted and shared on Twitter and forums, and people are fucking roasting them and calling the publishers the cowardly, dickless, globalist ass licking creeps that they are... So they gotta come up with something... "Yeah, let's start labeling them suicides now"...
smiley_freak.gif

No. We are not buying your bullshit. As a matter of fact, we fucking hate you even more now, since you have absolutely not a shred of decency and respect for those who have been killed either due to your shilling, or coercion by your globalist policymakers.

A friend is a PhD neuroscientist and mentioned on several occasions on how dangerous these psychotropic drugs are. They prescribe them like candy to children who are having so called "behavioral" issues when all the child needed was some discipline or time to mature. They alter brain chemistry sometimes permanently and can lead to dependence. Lots of money in it for big pharma.
If a mother does drugs while the baby develops in the womb, its known this can cause all kinds of issues.

If a child is fed psychoactive drugs while the brain/body is developing, magically this is supposed to have no ill effects? Ever?

Havent the majority of these school shooters also been fed drugs for an unknown amount of time?? On these drugs while going through puberty, which has its own challenges for the healthy maturing mind, let alone one damaged by neurotransmitter up and down-regulation, etc, etc, etc....

Isn't it magical how these school shootings generally became a big problem after ADD/ADHD/whatever began being diagnosed and drugs prescribed???

Just a thought.

The Stop Trading on Congressional Knowledge (STOCK) Act of 2012 has done nothing to prevent Congress from capitalizing on the information available to them from a variety of sources.

They have and always will be above the laws that apply to the rest of us

They gutted the transparency about 6 months in.....both parties allied took the teeth out of it.

And on a lighter side, man goes postal on a Turkey! 🤣🤣🤣

Outside our produce market a few years back, we had a couple of bronze mammoth turkeys. Running free, the local kids loved it.
Mabel and Frank the tank.
Mabel...nice.
Frank the tank??? True dickhead.
That sum bitch ,did, not, like me. It got to where it was a showdown everytime that asshole saw me. He would come at me and do the whole cock fighting thing. This fucker was 70 lbs w a 5 foot wingspan.
I literally had to box this mother fucker and grab him by his neck and throw him down to get away or I'd have to kill him.
And if I hadn't boxed when I was a youngster, I wouldn't have faired out as well.
One day, by the busy road, super yuppies fucking everywhere, this asshole started up. I literally had to get after it and he almost took me, hahaha. Unbelievable.
He's beating me w his wings, in the air at head height, and I can only get off jabs and upper cuts on the dickhead.
It was like fighting a pissed off kite, I literally would punch that cock sucker with all I had, knock him back a few feet and he would keep coming back for more. Like a lot alot.
I punched him in the breast the last time and I thought I killed him, he backed the fuck up but he still had tude, true fucker he was.
Now, again, this is in true yuppieville, we are the last holdout of real people that don't drive Ferrari s and shit, 10 feet from the damn road w mega cars blowing by.
I was sure the fuzz was going to get called, except, it had to leave everyone scratching their head saying what the fuck.
You think a grown dude can be a problem???
Nay nay, mother nature has some shit to show you.

That post office man is innocent

Ukrops are winning so badly that Zelensky went for a vacations to Poland.

Guess a week or so and Russians will be dealt with... Slava Ukraini!

Outside our produce market a few years back, we had a couple of bronze mammoth turkeys. Running free, the local kids loved it.
Mabel and Frank the tank.
Mabel...nice.
Frank the tank??? True dickhead.
That sum bitch ,did, not, like me. It got to where it was a showdown everytime that asshole saw me. He would come at me and do the whole cock fighting thing. This fucker was 70 lbs w a 5 foot wingspan.
I literally had to box this mother fucker and grab him by his neck and throw him down to get away or I'd have to kill him.
And if I hadn't boxed when I was a youngster, I wouldn't have faired out as well.
One day, by the busy road, super yuppies fucking everywhere, this asshole started up. I literally had to get after it and he almost took me, hahaha. Unbelievable.
He's beating me w his wings, in the air at head height, and I can only get off jabs and upper cuts on the dickhead.
It was like fighting a pissed off kite, I literally would punch that cock sucker with all I had, knock him back a few feet and he would keep coming back for more. Like a lot alot.
I punched him in the breast the last time and I thought I killed him, he backed the fuck up but he still had tude, true fucker he was.
Now, again, this is in true yuppieville, we are the last holdout of real people that don't drive Ferrari s and shit, 10 feet from the damn road w mega cars blowing by.
I was sure the fuzz was going to get called, except, it had to leave everyone scratching their head saying what the fuck.
You think a grown dude can be a problem???
Nay nay, mother nature has some shit to show you.

That post office man is innocent
I concur, sir. Those Tom’s can be grade A pricks. We had one for a pet for a while. He was a better guard dog than the meanest pit bull that ever lived. We ended up having to leave two by fours scattered around the yard to use on him. Wound up on the dinner table after he attacked my Dad on the wrong day…

". . . while some early clinical studies had suggested the potential efficacy of Ivermectin in the treatment and prevention of COVID-19, "these studies had methodological weaknesses."​
. . .​
The researchers in the trial published on Friday stressed that they found "no evidence" that Ivermectin was effective in reducing the risk of severe illness. They added that the "notably higher" incidence of adverse events in the Ivermectin group "raises concerns about the use of this drug outside of trial settings and without medical supervision."​

Glad that's settled.

". . . while some early clinical studies had suggested the potential efficacy of Ivermectin in the treatment and prevention of COVID-19, "these studies had methodological weaknesses."​
. . .​
The researchers in the trial published on Friday stressed that they found "no evidence" that Ivermectin was effective in reducing the risk of severe illness. They added that the "notably higher" incidence of adverse events in the Ivermectin group "raises concerns about the use of this drug outside of trial settings and without medical supervision."​

Glad that's settled.
that was a study designed to fail.

hcq and ivermectin are parts of a treatment regime along with zinc, vitamin c, d3, and a broad spectrum antibiotic.

if you treat using one of these prescription drugs without the other parts of the treatment regimen, you are doing it on purpose.

ionophores transport thing like zinc into the cells where they can stop viral replication. if the patient is low on zinc, they don't help.

In summary, based on the totality of the trials and epidemiologic evidence presented in this review along with the preliminary findings of the Unitaid/WHO meta-analysis of treatment RCTs and the guideline recommendation from the international BIRD conference, ivermectin should be globally and systematically deployed in the prevention and treatment of COVID-19.

B-52 doing loop the loops and squiggles over Romania... :)

Image-2022-03-04-070951.png

ETA: With flight path maps like this, I am wondering if a pilot would be penalized if he took the opportunity to write "LETS GO BRANDON", "FUCK JOE BIDEN", or "FJB LIKES KIDS" with his flight path??? If I was an airman, I wouldn't be able to resist...

Some libs on Twitter were saying the same shit the other day. I flat out told them that I will NEVER associate with leftists over anything and if a "Red Dawn" situation ever arises in this country, I'd use them as human shields or bait to lure the invading enemies into ambushes. Fuck leftist parasites.

From 2009 to 2018, Dominion paid Barr $1.2 million in cash and granted him another $1.1 million in stock awards, according to SEC filings.

Some libs on Twitter were saying the same shit the other day. I flat out told them that I will NEVER associate with leftists over anything and if a "Red Dawn" situation ever arises in this country, I'd use them as human shields or bait to lure the invading enemies into ambushes. Fuck leftist parasites.

100% The divide is there permanently. They can never reconcile what they've done. EVER. I wouldn't piss on their face to put out a fire.

But the fact of the matter is --they'd only want to reconcile, not because they were actually feeling any remorse or they were genuinely sorry --No it would purely be out of selfish ends.

Life becomes much easier when the decision has been made to not engage on any level.

:ROFLMAO:

100% The divide is there permanently. They can never reconcile what they've done. EVER. I wouldn't piss on their face to put out a fire.

But the fact of the matter is --they'd only want to reconcile, not because they were actually feeling any remorse or they were genuinely sorry --No it would purely be out of selfish ends.

Life becomes much easier when the decision has been made to not engage on any level.
Ed Zachary...

I see the calls for unity and coming together as Americans from the leftist scumbags who called for our arrest, imprisonment, internment...

fuck-you.gif

You'd post a screen shot from politico after they published this?!

You have no integrity.
you posted a hit job on the efficacy of a treatment that saves lives.
you are a scumbag lying piece of shit.

you posted a hit job on the efficacy of a treatment that saves lives.
you are a scumbag lying piece of shit.

You haven't saved single life reposting garbage on this forum all day. Probably should have been looking for steady work instead.