• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

laws of unintended consequences.

what needs to happen is China get's sanctioned for support of China. While I think Putin is right here, China gets' off scott free too much and it's a good time to turn the globe on China
Yes. This. China is 100% fully committed to the destruction of America and have been working to that end since ‘49

Some good stuff from Patriot Post

7D98C0D5-AF1E-42EC-861E-8D7B462B45C6.jpeg

Imagine. He has done has metric-sh+t ton of cocaine in his life (I was @ Vet. stadium Eagles vs. Dallas, when he was knocked out - trainers ran to him everyone yelled "he just needs another line"), and all of that couldn't cause enough vasoconstriction to lose two toes. But a few jabs could.

They are probably going to call them suicides to avoid any payouts or scrutiny. Just wait, as I said before many of these guys in those adrenaline-surge moments (gunfights, jumping from planes) will drop like flies. This was pushed after the Pentagon knew what would happen. You can't tell me they aren't intentionally trying to make us weaker.

Last edited: