• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

What was in that 1.5T? More news from GOA about Omnibus:

The House members that supported Wednesday @ 1:30 AM:

See...I'm trying to tell y'all. Putin is fucking taking on the NWO. What more do you need if soros is saying this shit it's real.

DC41ACB6-1AF7-497A-892F-7806C194E0C1.jpeg

Reactions: 10ring'r and 6.5SH
In a few weeks, most of the sounds Pussie will be making with his mouth will be "mmmrhmmm mmmhrrmm mmmrrhhmrrmmm slurp slurp mmmrrhhrmmm"... And the dude pressing his fist into the back of his head would be like "Watch it. If I feel teeth on my shit yo ass leavin' this cell in a body bag muthafucka"...
Probably not necessarily true in this case. He may be trying to ride everyone.

Holy fuck, I called it exactly right, as did others. Word for word right from the mouth of the “Oracle of the NWO”.
How did you call it right when putin said he's fighting the NWO? You repeated something, congrats.

Reactions: Emerson0311
for the life of me, i can't figure out why someone hasnt punched spooky dude's ticket yet. maybe we will get lucky and putin will give him a dose of the old radiation poisoning. if ever there was a person to deserve that treatment, soros is it.

Boy it would be nice to give myself a 21% pay raise right now

Boy it would be nice to give myself a 21% pay raise right now
Looks like they know how to keep up with inflation for themselves, but to hell with the rest of us that aren't in the club.

for the life of me, i can't figure out why someone hasnt punched spooky dude's ticket yet. maybe we will get lucky and putin will give him a dose of the old radiation poisoning. if ever there was a person to deserve that treatment, soros is it.
IIRC most of that type of work was done by the Bulgarians, loss of expertise since the breakup.

IIRC most of that type of work was done by the Bulgarians, loss of expertise since the breakup.
Quite a bit is still done however Gyorgy has most of the US alphabet agencies covering his ass. Because of that, there isn't a way to be indiscreet.

Let's take a trip down memory lane. Trump had been in office in less than a month and Mad Maxi-Pad accused Trump of aiding Vladimir Putin's invasion of North Korea.

Has anyone seen Mad Maxi-Pad these days? Is she too embarrassed to admit that when Trump was in office that Putin didn't invade any country, let alone North Korea.

Follow me for more tips and tricks to make a liberal's head explode.

EDIT: she says this about the 2 minute mark if anyone wants to skip through the smelly parts of this video.

Last edited:
View attachment 7825902

How the fuck does a Ukrainian women end up in Tijuana?

Direct flight from Poland? Germany?

You telling me it’s easier to get to Tijuana than any other city in the US?

Guaranteed the fucking Dems are spending our tax dollars on this shit to win over the hearts of the incompetent fucks that vote on emotion and not facts, or logic.

What was in that 1.5T? More news from GOA about Omnibus:

"Hold the senators accountable"

lol-cat.gif

• Wow
Reactions: gigamortis
That "overcounting covid deaths" conspiracy theory end up being true again. eL oH eL looks like the [political?] science changed again.

"Our approach proved to be too expansive and led to a significant overcount of deaths in Massachusetts,” Public Health Commissioner Margret Cooke told the State House News Service"

Screenshot_20220312-132614_Chrome.jpg

That "overcounting covid deaths" conspiracy theory end up being true again. eL oH eL looks like the [political?] science changed again.

"Our approach proved to be too expansive and led to a significant overcount of deaths in Massachusetts,” Public Health Commissioner Margret Cooke told the State House News Service"

View attachment 7825990

Probably if you were a veteran, lived in a veterans home, had the governor room you with a Covid person and your family is suing the state.......than your death wasn't Covid.

View attachment 7825990
Thats barely a drop in the bucket compared to how they actually misreported deaths, and mistreated people. No disease since the beginning of time has one been better off to do nothing, until you are so sick you need to go to the hospital. I bet the flu killed more people over the last two years than COVID. A lot of them likely would have survived the flu had it been treated early. That doesn't include everyone that died of something else, and either tested positive after they died, or with in 90 days before they died.

All the numbers are a total bull shit show, as they have admitted the tests could differentiate between COVID, flu, and cold. Which was obvious when the flu disappeared. Unless you believe cloth masks stop the Flu now, but not in 1918-1920.....

It wasn't about facts.
Fact, the USA has the best medical facilities in the world but we accounted for 30% of the world deaths. 4% of the population of the world with the best medicine in the world accounts for 30% of the deaths? Who believes that?
Fact: It was about a seriously large wealth and power transfer.
Thats barely a drop in the bucket compared to how they actually misreported deaths, and mistreated people. No disease since the beginning of time has one been better off to do nothing, until you are so sick you need to go to the hospital. I bet the flu killed more people over the last two years than COVID. A lot of them likely would have survived the flu had it been treated early. That doesn't include everyone that died of something else, and either tested positive after they died, or with in 90 days before they died.

All the numbers are a total bull shit show, as they have admitted the tests could differentiate between COVID, flu, and cold. Which was obvious when the flu disappeared. Unless you believe cloth masks stop the Flu now, but not in 1918-1920.....