• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

NO SUCH FUCKING THING!!!
Traitor.

P416xV9qpMx9.jpeg

NO SUCH FUCKING THING!!!
why isn't this everywhere?????

NO SUCH FUCKING THING!!!
Every attorney with a 1/6 client should move for dismissal of charges for withholding exculpatory evidence.

NO SUCH FUCKING THING!!!

She thinks that people should tremble within her presence because she's 3rd in line of succession for the Presidency. One of these days she will tremble before the Almighty God that she claims to serve as a "good Catholic." She will answer for not only this evil but for millions of babies that she's helped to murder. When she has her day in God's Court, she won't be able to say anything to defend herself.

bloviating blowhards do bloviate

It's like a gaggle of snakes sitting on a hens nest professing at the chicken that it is the threat to its own eggs

I love it when the hens get together and just destroy a snake that slithers into the henhouse, they are like a school of piranha.

Yep. Our side might as well start doing it since the other side has been doing it to the max for a while now.
day fucking 1 should have been a house cleaning. it should have been deep and wide. i mean at 5a.m. on day one. top to fucking bottom.........leave everything.....get out. those found to have been doing shady shit tried and executed if found guilty in a MILITARY tribunal.

There is nobody in office that is on our side. Not one. Of course nothing like this happens. This is something you or I would do. We ain’t like them.
and i'd have the national guard outside waiting for them to take them directly into custody. and if they barricaded themselves into their home? send in a national guard tank to retrieve them. right through the fucking walls ala killdozer style.

I like how Amazon phrases it similar to a natural disaster like a flood or snow storm. As if conditions will just improve given time.

“We are hopeful that conditions will improve and that we will be able to bring employees back to this location when it is safe to do so.”

how can they do this? taxpayer funds to investigate, public record, no national security implications so how the fk can they seal public records likes this

Good grief. A comedian died. That’s not funny.

prolly sucks for the places where these 1800 employees used to eat lunch.

Now those places can be turned into "free" public housing when they go bankrupt. - Seattle mayor, probably

I heard that the guy who owned 5 downtown Seattle McDonalds closed them.
I'm old enough to remember when a McDonald's closing was an alien concept. The fact a franchisee had five of them in this day and age is from the old school as well.

Interesting times folks.

Can you imagine the shit that little dog has seen?

View attachment 7828072
That F'n dog is suffering from PTSD. You can see it in his face! Plus, he's trying to get away. Look at that F'n hamhock, and the grip it has on that poor little feller.
I've got to go and bleach my eyes now! Good luck pooch. Mac