• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

If you’re trying to use logic to move someone from a position they arrived at by not using logic, you've already lost.
thats-true-kramer.gif

Apparently it is on Twitter somewhere
>But the agency’s announcement is unlikely to be successful, as the document has already been posted on Twitter.

>A top executive from clothing company The Gap and her husband were one of two married couples included.
>Also mentioned is a former justice of the New York State Supreme Court.
>Another prospective client is an artist who has workshops in Manhattan’s East Village and in Italy.
>The third is an architect known for designing college and university buildings.
>Other names include a hedge fund manager who donated millions to charity and is engraved on a museum building in New York, a lobbyist who worked for a foreign resistance movement, and an international diamond trader.
>They also include the head of the Metropolitan Transportation Authority, an Amazon account manager, and an accomplished travel writer.

gallows.jpg

What a riot...prepare for the inevitable when China follows the same principle. Dollar denominated trades will soon be over and we will see shit like never before in this country.
Yup... the end of the US Petro-dollar will mean bad things for this country... very bad things...
Its borderline criminal that this is getting next to zero attention... :mad:

ETA: the Saudis already announced, a week or two ago, they'd start accepting Yuan for oil... beginning of...?

What a riot...prepare for the inevitable when China follows the same principle. Dollar denominated trades will soon be over and we will see shit like never before in this country.

If it is between giving myself time to scramble and plug holes while the deep-staters and marxists do the same vs. just running it off the cliff now, I say hammer it to the floor.

The fact that all the leftists here in the states are over the top virtue signaling about Ukraine tells me all I need to know that Ukraine are not the good guys.

That also doesn’t mean, to the simpleton, that I think Russia is the good guy as well. I feel the need to keep stating that.
Both, I agree, are not representative of the principles that founded Our Nation.

Ukraine is filled, apparently, with Nazis (whether they are just sympathizers or real), and Russia is filled with KGB hacks and oligarchs. I'd love to still say Russia is full-on-commie; but I think they're full on corrupt with their oligarchial system.

That MSM, the left in particular and our NeoCons (aka, left in conservative disguise) supporting without apparent question the Ukraine is very concerning to me. Don't get me wrong, I abhor with ever cell in my body the government that is Russia as they've killed (documented) more people than probably any other nation (China is probably ahead by now). However, I aslo abhor with every cell Nazis.

I've said this from the beginning...this is NOT our battle, we need to focus on our own damn border, economy, etc (kind of like Orange Man was doing). The only good that can come out of this is if the rest of the band-aid is ripped off and the level of corruption in DC (on both sides) is fully exposed.

Reactions: BLEE and Mwalex
Yup... the end of the US Petro-dollar will mean bad things for this country... very bad things...

ETA: the Saudis already announced, a week or two ago, they'd start accepting Yuan for oil... beginning of...?
Majority of people are completely clueless that, that news is bad news for the U.S. ! Biden has made it easy for the Chi-coms and the Russians to
get off the Petro dollar. After years of dreaming of that goal.

Reactions: BLEE and plong
Certainly interesting "MAGA Mo" got his endorsement yanked:

Good reason perhaps Trump pulled (to not lose)? This Katie Britt is 100% swamp - Chief of Staff to Shelby (a former (and current?) democrat) and a member of Chamber of Commerce (crony commerce that is):

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: gigamortis

The Yuan has been in the works for a long time and it finally is getting traction thanks to our senile, clueless POS Chief Executive

ASGH...

Fuck I'm tired of saying that.

There needs be a constitutional mechanism to un-fuck election results, besides impeachment.

The constitution got us to where we are and the situations we are in and it doesn't matter if it happend because of or in spite of. It's far to romanticized at this point. Oaths are taken upon it that mean shit.

This is the document you seek. Take the 5 minutes to read it again. It applies at least as much if not more today as it did back then.

The Constitution didn't get us to where we're at...

Politicians and their love of money and power did.

My two cents.

Last edited:
You fall into the "in spite of " camp that I referred to. It doesn't even matter which way a man thinks. The end result is the same. Here we are.

Did you take the time to read the Declaration of Independence?
Yes, thank you for the link...

Agreed, doesn't matter how it happened, it's happened.

I don't live by shoulds and shouldn'ts, but how do I work the problem before me - the situation is in charge until I work the solution.

I'd prefer a constitutional remedy. But I don't always get my way.

this is why no one should get touched until they have scans done. might not of been the jab, but with chest pains our speculation was running high.

Maybe the stress fracture was from his "adjustment". It happens.

The constitution got us to where we are and the situations we are in and it doesn't matter if it happend because of or in spite of. It's far to romanticized at this point. Oaths are taken upon it that mean shit.

This is the document you seek. Take the 5 minutes to read it again. It applies at least as much if not more today as it did back then.

The absence of God in the lives of Americans, the failure to adhere to the Constitution, as it was intended by the Founding Fathers, AND the failure to enforce written laws got us to where we are now.

The Yuan has been in the works for a long time and it finally is getting traction thanks to our senile, clueless POS Chief Executive
I was going to quote you and say that destroying the financial security has been the plan. That it has nothing to do with the potato in the white house.
Proceeding to plan if you ask me. We are clearly in stage 2...soon to be stage 3

View attachment 7833975
Then you posted it.

It's an abomination and about the most racist & sexist thing to pick somebody for SCOTUS based on their race and sex; but this is how the demo-marxists work. Everybody else is a racist, but not them. Disgusting. From what I've seen, she shouldn't be on ANY court, let alone SCOTUS.
A0B2F29F-AAF9-4E5A-8E4A-FF59FA3E466C.jpeg

So you are saying diversity hires are a bad idea?
70A4F7D9-3917-4001-97D7-11EC9D3489A2.jpeg

I couldn’t agree more.

Agree... except I'm not convinced its not on purpose... and all part of "their" plan... :mad:

Reactions: Emerson0311