• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

PortaJohn

Hwg6jvD4Dyox.png

He’s full of shit

The beauty/curse of the internet is in fact that one can not be forgotten.

In this case beauty. That utter and complete skank of a "mathmetician" and his 5th grade vulgar, clueless, hostile idiocy will follow him to his grave.

With even just a little more luck he'll get his scolarship revoked and bounced out of his school.

Last edited:
Reactions: canman
Fucking lying murderous cunts they are. Depopulation and massive profits are the goals. Coming along nicely for the globalists.
Daily Mail is beating that drum too.

Ok psycho you can kill your enemy without terrorizing grandma, but this story is probably bullshit so you should stop jerking off to it.

There was a video posted last week of a Ukrainian soldier using the cell phone of a dead Russian to call the girlfriend and shit talk his death.

Reactions: Samuel Whittemore
Are you retarded? If another country invaded the United States I fully expect and demand stuff like this be done to the enemy. What kind of bitch are you?
this shit will backfire on them.

i could be as brutal as anyone. i refuse to sacrifice my righteousness. but i think the ukrainians did that long ago......which is why i have no fucks to give for them. a little disappointed russia hasnt ended this yet.

Ok psycho you can kill your enemy without terrorizing grandma, but this story is probably bullshit so you should stop jerking off to it.
It's no different than news video from Vietnam. Seeing dead sons and daughters
lowers support at home. Enough upset grandma's splits the focus between home and fronlines....my .02

Two words. Tarleton's Quarter.

The only thing keeping this from happening right now is that a majority of working Americans are still focused on keeping their livelihoods and future in their hopes.

this shit will backfire on them.

i could be as brutal as anyone. i refuse to sacrifice my righteousness. but i think the ukrainians did that long ago......which is why i have no fucks to give for them. a little disappointed russia hasnt ended this yet.

This X100...

Ukraine had given up their right to be "brutal" in defense of their country when they allowed their same country to become the private pedophilia, child trafficking, drug trafficking, and dark web playhouse for the Biden family, Soros, and other globalist parasites.

This X100...

Ukraine had given up their right to be "brutal" in defense of their country when they allowed their same country to become the private pedophilia, child trafficking, drug trafficking, and dark web playhouse for the Biden family, Soros, and other globalist parasites.
These unkrainians are retards. Call the dying Russians girlfriend? Why not FaceTime her so she can see the carnage in real-time? Russia and Ukraine deserve each other. Have at it.

These unkrainians are retards. Call the dying Russians girlfriend? Why not FaceTime her so she can see the carnage in real-time? Russia and Ukraine deserve each other. Have at it.

When assholes collide, international edition. Ukraine vs. Russia is like a confrontation between a young wannabe street thug with several sexual assault raps on his record already, and an old grumpy ex-mobster who's done some real shit on the streets during his time... And the older guy might just have a few surprises up his sleeve or that customized pool stick that he always carries around...

There was a video posted last week of a Ukrainian soldier using the cell phone of a dead Russian to call the girlfriend and shit talk his death.

This is what happens when Zelensky went into the prisons and picked the worst of the criminals and gave them guns.

A PSYCHOPATHS DREAM COME TRUE

Be as brutal and heinous as their most twisted fantasies can imagine. Zero accountability.

Last edited:
It's all going according to plan.

View attachment 7851384

Looking forward to Javelins and NLAWS being used in Shanghai and elsewhere against CCP meetings and CCP police headquarters. Smuggling is the MOST lucrative and highest paying trade in China. EVERY business owner in China has played the game some time in their careers, and some become professionals.

ETA: Ukraine and China are literally the terminal ends of the old Silk Road, both surface and underground. Just like the D express train line in New York City between Norwood 205th Street in the Bronx and Coney Island - Stillwell Avenue in Brooklyn. Looks long, but shit travels FAST on it...

Last edited:
Reactions: atomic41