• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

PortaJohn

It's not about color....good and bad in all colors. I'd gladly stand shoulder to shoulder, ready for what comes next with any person of any color when the time comes that we've had enough!!.....it's close....damn close!!
Which is...MY point. I'm right there with you on this. Mac(y)(y)

Reactions: jmp1
Reactions: Mwalex and theLBC
Reactions: Mwalex and tomcatmv
all the hate is from one side.

0cS2MrQ2zcmL.jpeg

At this point, I'm begining to wonder if Biden even got 50milion real votes.
Of course he didn’t lol!

A right wing protest is referred to as "an insurrection".
Well, that just means you got to be bolder. Perhaps copy what the left does? I mean clearly that’s not an insurrection and is peaceful protesting. They said as much. It’s documented now so...hard to argue it’s anything different now when it was accepted then. If someone goes out burning entire cities now then I guess it’s peaceful protesting. You can’t say it’s ok for one and not all. I mean you can, for a time but when the group that is getting treated unfairly lashes out, it’s gonna be rough. People only put up with stuff for so long.

Reactions: 308pirate
Of course he didn’t lol!

Well, that just means you got to be bolder. Perhaps copy what the left does? I mean clearly that’s not an insurrection and is peaceful protesting. They said as much. It’s documented now so...hard to argue it’s anything different now when it was accepted then. If someone goes out burning entire cities now then I guess it’s peaceful protesting. You can’t say it’s ok for one and not all. I mean you can, for a time but when the group that is getting treated unfairly lashes out, it’s gonna be rough. People only put up with stuff for so long.
Dressed in MultiCam is going to give away who we are....
I don't look good in black.

• Haha
Reactions: SilentStalkr
And the fucking Jews will still vote en mass for Democrats

to be fair, i am sure he was just trying to frame conservatives, and i don't believe he hates jewish people that agree with him.
i just meant that the hate from patriots has to be invented by the left.
but i am sure you know that. they are still stupid for voting for them.

The person propping up our clown Trudeauthe last few year.

The problem is the network runs too deep. Be easy pickings to take care of a few weak politicians and their body guards, but when the surveillance state is controlling henchman there might be a problem in eradication of vermin. Hate to say it, but if the populists were a little more organized back when AJ was screaming "NWO" in 2002, this might have been preventable. The FBI whistleblower in the Project Veritas video above gives me a little hope - he said that its occurred to many agents the purpose of the FBI is twisted and that wrong (sic), any movement with significance will need a mutiny from within some of the alphabeti. They have more power to upset the apple cart despite this awful direction we are visibly headed for.

The problem is the network runs too deep. Be easy pickings to take care of a few weak politicians and their body guards, but when the surveillance state is controlling henchman there might be a problem in eradication of vermin. Hate to say it, but if the populists were a little more organized back when AJ was screaming "NWO" in 2002, this might have been preventable. The FBI whistleblower in the Project Veritas video above gives me a little hope - he said that its occurred to many agents the purpose of the FBI is twisted and that wrong (sic), any movement with significance will need a mutiny from within some of the alphabeti. They have more power to upset the apple cart despite this awful direction we are visibly headed for.

Read Unintended Consequences.

Well, that just means you got to be bolder. Perhaps copy what the left does? I mean clearly that’s not an insurrection and is peaceful protesting.

Thats already been done. January 6 was VERY similar in many ways to the protest into the Supreme Court building during the Kavanaugh hearings which also disruption "a government process" . The difference is that any Kavanaugh protestors arrested where immediately released, all charges (which were misdemeanors to being with) were dropped. You can't just duplicate their side when they have already demonstrated there are two systems of justice. You are going to need to be a little more creative.

This is a good start. Now lets see if he is actually prosecuted.

He's not going to do anything. He's so pissed he's on on SCOTUS thanks to perhaps the ONE thing The Turtle did that benefited The Republic that he's not going to do anything to HELP these justices, but I can see....(I'll let you all fill it in).

And I see the IBEW still supports all these Marxists who continually are selling out their jobs. Just who the F is going to hire a union electrician when there are tons of illegals (or are the now legal???) who'll pull wire for the lowest price possible. Now, true skills nonetheless, so long as they can teach somebody to bend pipe (though with Greenfield becoming the new norm (after years of writing it out of code, nobody needs skills) and put a coupling/LB/or whatever at the end of the pipe, who's going to pay union rates in any right to work state?????????

This is the tip of the iceberg of what they can do. Gates (Microsoft) is in with all of them along with a lot of the tech folks. There are backdoors to everything. Think about the Solarwinds deal...think about Mcafee who pulled dirt from a lot of folks. What OS does just about everyone use?

iu

Last edited:
Hawaiian shirts. Then we can be tourists too.
Yeah, that’s perfect! Then we can blend in with those other assholes that we’re part of another group. The blame can be on them.
Thats already been done. January 6 was VERY similar in many ways to the protest into the Supreme Court building during the Kavanaugh hearings which also disruption "a government process" . The difference is that any Kavanaugh protestors arrested where immediately released, all charges (which were misdemeanors to being with) were dropped. You can't just duplicate their side when they have already demonstrated there are two systems of justice. You are going to need to be a little more creative.
Got to think bigger and more creative.

Reactions: gigamortis
I wonder if any of that 40 billion dollar aid package to the Ukrainian laundry machine includes baby formula for Ukrainian babies.

i think the babies will end up in other countries as refugees along with the rest of the rubbish mafia population. babies are all innocent until they have a fucked up upbringing from their criminal parents. some people dont deserve to have the joy of having kids.

As I recall the last time the issue of dual-citizenship came up, it was shown there were at least 30 in Congress with dual citizenship, mostly with Israel. The reason Trump felt he had to support Oz was his leading opponent, Kathy Barnette known for the recent "I'm glad my mother who was abused at age 12 didn't abort me" video is that Barnette was an outspoken critic of Trump both during the 2016 election and after he won.

Why we can't get solid congressional candidates without baggage is beyond me.

Reactions: Josh1978