• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

PortaJohn

photo_2022-05-14_18-29-30.jpg

Who is the 20%?
I work with a bunch of them. They love Paski, they love the vaccine, they love baby murder, they inanely parrot anything the TV tells them, and they stand with Ukraine. And just a few short months ago, they were "pretty much libertarian, and believed in free choice, but its time to start forcing people to get vaccinated."

And they are probably about 20% of the population, which I would guess is about the actual percentage of the vote Biden received. I pretty much guarantee they would vote for him again too.

• Angry
Reactions: Josh1978
If women would stay home and use their god given abilities like they're supposed to, nobody would care.

There shouldn't even be baby formula to begin with . . .

There are reasons that women must use formula for their kids. One of the most recent being that moms who took the clot shot could pass to their kid some of the bad mojo associated with the shot. Others can't produce enough milk to properly feed the kid. There are other reasons, many of which could be life threatening for the kid or the mother.

There are reasons that women must use formula for their kids. One of the most recent being that moms who took the clot shot could pass to their kid some of the bad mojo associated with the shot. Others can't produce enough milk to properly feed the kid. There are other reasons, many of which could be life threatening for the kid or the mother.

And I wonder how many of these women voted for Poopy Pants and Kameltoe as well as other democrats. So now, they are feeling the consequences of their votes.

EEFB9D14-7FB8-4598-B4E5-4DACCC251559.jpeg

We have to supplement with formula. This is my boy Knox, he eats anywhere from 4oz to 5oz each feeding and she is producing roughly 3.5oz per feeding. If we don’t supplement he is attached all day and grumpy as hell. Plus mom get a break from being a milk machine. Here in CO the formula availability is slowing down or people are panic buying. We are going to make the recipe that @gayguns posted.

View attachment 7869378
We have to supplement with formula. This is my boy Knox, he eats anywhere from 4oz to 5oz each feeding and she is producing roughly 3.5oz per feeding. If we don’t supplement he is attached all day and grumpy as hell. Plus mom get a break from being a milk machine. Here in CO the formula availability is slowing down or people are panic buying. We are going to make the recipe that @gayguns posted.

I'm so glad I posted that... I almost didn't but then the thought occurred to me:

"Even IF there might be ONE that it helps... it would be worth it."

Clearly you are that one. God bless. May your precious boy grow healthy and strong.

TY you for letting me know.

John Kerry, the President’s climate czar, had announced that when Americans elected Biden, they voted for the Great Reset, whether they knew it or not.18

BRING IT COCKSUCKERS. WE. ARE. READY.

More ready than you can ever even imagine. 70 - 80 million of us know what's coming down. And we will win.

John Kerry, the President’s climate czar, had announced that when Americans elected Biden, they voted for the Great Reset, whether they knew it or not.18

More ready than you can ever even imagine. 70 - 80 million of us know what's coming down. And we will win.

“Binding international law.” Go fuck off and die. Enforce it please.

“Binding international law.” Go fuck off and die. Enforce it please.
Americans didn’t do shit when their own government locked them down. Americans aren’t doing shit now that our government is unconstitutional and therefore illegal. We aren’t lawfully bound to give up our wages or follow any government made law which is all of them considering the gov’t doesn’t legally exist now. Yet we fo. Law enforcement officers of this land have no legal power to enforce illegal laws. They are tyrants. The military men are taking orders from unconstitutional leadership. Can they be trusted?

What makes you think the tyrants across the pond will have any more difficulty than the tyrants here?

As they're calling him --

"The One Eyed-Liz-Cheny"

Yea but those are the exception not what should be the default.

Just think man, baby formula has been around for what 150 years? Widespread use is a relatively recent phenomenon, just like hospital births.

I wonder how the human race made it this far without formula?

Another large part of the issue is that legitimate dairy milk is actually illegal in this country.

I don't disagree that some folks have legitimate medical issues but that's a small minority of formula consumers.

Here's a non-chinese-bs version of baby formula- disclaimer real milk is less legal than marijuana in this country-

Not everyone complied. I didn't. I refused to wear a mask. I didn't get the shot. People I now lost their jobs. Quite a few businesses refused to shut down and were fined. Their patrons chipped in and paid the fines. The Sheriff here refused to answer any calls to people not wearing masks or any other general shit involving not complying with the COVID rules or lockdowns. City PD did go if it involved the hospital or a health care facility. If the UN decides to lock us down, I know for a fact the local LE will not enforce any of it ;). What are they going to do? Deploy the 82nd and enforce it? Send blue helmets?

Not all LE are tyrants and that is what stands between the people and the .gov. The reason I moved to where I am is because the Sheriff and LE won't play when it comes to this kinda shit.

Americans didn’t do shit when their own government locked them down. Americans aren’t doing shit now that our government is unconstitutional and therefore illegal. We aren’t lawfully bound to give up our wages or follow any government made law which is all of them considering the gov’t doesn’t legally exist now. Yet we fo. Law enforcement officers of this land have no legal power to enforce illegal laws. They are tyrants. The military men are taking orders from unconstitutional leadership. Can they be trusted?

What makes you think the tyrants across the pond will have any more difficulty than the tyrants here?

I was thinking about that recent poll this week that 80% of the country "are dissatisfied with the direction the country is going".
No, not just dissatisfied. That's an opinion. 80% are angry. A real emotion. And of those, half don't even realize most of the evil, corruption, lie and deceit that will impact them and their offspring directly. And TPTB know that. They want the people angry. And divided. (Blame those other "hoarding" moms!!).

I can't say there will be a reckoning because I don't have a crystal ball to predict winners and losers in the short game. I only have a Book
that tells me the final result. But its going to get much, much worse, and its going to really pick up the pace from here. Sorrows.

Not everyone complied. I didn't. I refused to wear a mask. I didn't get the shot. People I now lost their jobs. Quite a few businesses refused to shut down and were fined. Their patrons chipped in and paid the fines. The Sheriff here refused to answer any calls to people not wearing masks or any other general shit involving not complying with the COVID rules or lockdowns. City PD did go if it involved the hospital or a health care facility. If the UN decides to lock us down, I know for a fact the local LE will not enforce any of it ;). What are they going to do? Deploy the 82nd and enforce it? Send blue helmets?

Not all LE are tyrants and that is what stands between the people and the .gov. The reason I moved to where I am is because the Sheriff and LE won't play when it comes to this kinda shit.
The election was stolen my man. All 50 states concede to and acknowledge an unconstitutional federal government. All cities concede to the state government in which they reside. Just because you are thrilled with your local government doesn’t mean it has any legal authority over anyone. Its still tyranny in every sense of the word.

Do you think the election fraud stopped with the presidency? No it didn’t. No representation means no republic. No republic means no constitution. No constitution in the US means no legal authority. When a government has no legal authority it is tyrannical. City state and local. Spread the word and we can win.

Well she can't carry it!

This is for EIGHT MONTHS only: Nancy's air expense: $2.1 Million; inflight alcohol bill $$101,000!!

Flashback=> Pelosi’s Air Force Travel Expenses Cost Taxpayers $2.1 Million – Including $101,429 for In-Flight Booze and Food

HHS Secretary Tom Price resigned today from the Trump Administration. Dr. Tom Price resigned after media criticism over his repeatedly taking expensive private jets. Obama officials took 94 private flights during their first 8 months. Trump officials took 77 private flights during their first 8 months. Price had taken private jets and taken trips overseas using military jets, at … Continue reading Flashback=> Pelosi’s Air Force Travel Expenses Cost Taxpayers $2.1 Million – Including $101,429 for In-Flight Booze and Food

Last edited: