• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

So, I brought this up Dec. 4, 2020 in a COVID thread here and I was mocked.
I had the same discussion with my brother-in-law, who is an MD. His undergrad was microbiology. I mentioned new viruses and cancers coming from this and we discussed it, in depth. Most folks didn't pay attention to biology in high school and college.

XStuRbYlLzyi.png
As I’ve said before.. we(at least us here on SH) have more in common with Putin than Biden.. and that I’d argue as far as values, he’s far closer to an “American patriot” than Biden + Obama combined on their best day!

You guys killing me.
I turned 13 in a tobacco field outside of tifton in a small town called chula. Hunted just south of eastman for several years and actually was looking at some lease property in soperton at one time also
Lemme talk to my pap. We truly Might have some land we could lease.
Just to be clear, you mean for huntin right sir?

Already leasing out to 2 other groups/families… but we got 2500 acres so plenty to go around. And it’s true pine plantation.. so I’m talkin 400+ yard clear lines of sight in certain areas…

Reactions: Two36 and TACC
Nuclear missiles incoming prior to the release.

Meanwhile...gun rights going down drain again:

This POS didn't have the balls to jump off of the golden gate Bridge, so he did this.

He could gave saved alot of people alot of heartache.

Nuclear missiles incoming prior to the release.

Zw

Wouldn't be surprised by any MAJOR attention whoring by the globalists and vax shills to try to divert eyes from this real shitstorm coming. YouTube right now is ALREADY filled with videos from various doctors and university biology professors explaining the significance of the alarming results of the MRNA transcription experiment. This is fucking bad shit.

ETA: The cell lines used by the MRNA to combine themselves into the host cells' DNA and subsequently, those same cell lines activated in the host cells that are hijacked by the invading MRNA are CANCER cell lines. This explains why individuals who were in remission from previous cancers and then got vaxxed with the Pfizer or Moderna shit suddenly experienced cancer resurgence and rapid mortality, sometimes within 2-6 weeks from the first shot received. It looks like the MRNA is not just suppressing normal immune system activity, it is doing more nefarious things on the molecular level of the cells of the jabbed people. For healthy folks who do not have existing cancers at the moment, the activation of these cancer cell lines can mean a devastating near future when enough affected cells begin wreaking havoc.

Last edited:
Wouldn't be surprised by any MAJOR attention whoring by the globalists and vax shills to try to divert eyes from this real shitstorm coming. YouTube right now is ALREADY filled with videos from various doctors and university biology professors explaining the significance of the alarming results of the MRNA transcription experiment. This is fucking bad shit.

ETA: The cell lines used by the MRNA to combine themselves into the host cells' DNA and subsequently, those same cell lines activated in the host cells that are hijacked by the invading MRNA are CANCER cell lines. This explains why individuals who were in remission from previous cancers and then got vaxxed with the Pfizer or Moderna shit suddenly experienced cancer resurgence and rapid mortality, sometimes within 2-6 weeks from the first shot received. It looks like the MRNA is not just suppressing normal immune system activity, it is doing more nefarious things on the molecular level of the cells of the jabbed people. For healthy folks who do not have existing cancers at the moment, the activation of these cancer cell lines can mean a devastating near future when enough affected cells begin wreaking havoc.
right, i am watching this video as my daughter's fiance recovers in my house from surgery to remove a huge tumor from his liver, something that 26 year old non-drinkers don't get...

The irony of the situation could not be made up.

We in America have a corrupt president that is a communist. The liberals think he is a hero.

Ukrane has a corrupt president that's not a communist and the conservitives wish he was.
All of a sudden he is a hero.

News and possibly proof that the two presidents worked together to defraud thier countries of millions finally come out.

And Putin gets all the bad press doing what communists do.

Not even a tiney bit suprised.

a mate brought this up...

if that was a bioweapon, everything has been a bioweapon.

Reactions: atomic41

Kharkiv Diagnostic Laboratory
Kharkiv Oblast Laboratory Center
Pomirky region, Kharkiv
Fact Sheet
Technical Assistance Project - Technical Assistance Plan for designated recipients of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine. Registration card #2225-04 dated 21.05.2012.
Donor – the Department of Defense of the United States of America

plus much more... link below

Reactions: atomic41
Lemme talk to my pap. We truly Might have some land we could lease.
Just to be clear, you mean for huntin right sir?

Already leasing out to 2 other groups/families… but we got 2500 acres so plenty to go around. And it’s true pine plantation.. so I’m talkin 400+ yard clear lines of sight in certain areas…
Its all good bud. I havent hunted in a couple of years now. Ifni decide to i have a place i can go.