• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Reactions: Gee Kay
Just found out he was permabanned? I'm done helping keep this thread moving.

What a fucked up move... esp since everything he tirelessly devoted to this thread AND SITE and the fact that fucking picture is posted on a million websites --some even main stream sites. CYA

FAG OUT
I can't believe FBI pedophile loving commies are allowed free reign on this site to push their anti American liberal shit and the LBC gets banned? Fuck me, Wade has been right all along.

I was just told it was permanent. I enjoyed this thread. Always good place to get news not found elsewhere.
(n)
Fits right in with the current climate. The evil elite get away with “murder“ but those shining the spotlight on the evil get silenced and banned. Total clown world with a dwindling number of men with backbones left in it.

I heard some demcrap saying that her rulings/sentencing should not be questioned because she has judicial discretion.
So I guess it's time to question her religion or maybe everyone that doesn't remember going to elementary school with her.
But he'll vote in her favor anyway...is that the rest of the story?
Fucking unbelievable how they play the game. I bet you the republicans are going to find out her favorite ice cream.

This is the first thing that might actually turn into something, at least we have an arrest related to the NIH activities. If anyone makes it to court and is sentenced is yet to be seen. Likely they will be disposed of early.
Its fake (read last paragraph on "tribunals"). ASGH.

I'm not sure what is fake news and what is not anymore. Here is another source running with the same story.

Any idea where to find the whole video? When was it made?

i have no idea. looks like it was on c-span but without a date it will be hard to track down. also the tiktok users name is hard to make out other than the ginger bit, its making it hard to search that also.

I'm not sure what is fake news and what is not anymore. Here is another source running with the same story.
It's fake, is copy paste from real raw news which is not a real news site. Is crap like "Sotomeyer sentenced to death by a military tribunal" on there.

Reactions: AllenOne1
So, Russia is warning that either the Deep State or the Globalist will try to assassinate some of our leaders as a FF:

this real?

McCain was 5' 9", Graham is 5' 7" so their relative heights look correct, OBL was 6' 5" so unless is standing a couple of steps lower is doubtful.

ETA:
Guessing that is a photoshop of Hamid Karzai.

McCain was 5' 9", Graham is 5' 7" so their relative heights look correct, OBL was 6' 5" so unless is standing a couple of steps lower is doubtful.
Its was Hamid Karzai in the origin photo. They just photoshopped Bin Laden head in.

Last edited:

ETA:
Guessing that is a photoshop of Hamid Karzai.

ive never seen that photo, i knew obamas brother was tall, i tried to line up the knees to work out who was standing where.

photo_2022-03-22_12-44-48.jpg

The skillset of a survivalist/warrior/patriot of the future does not only include physical combat skills and weapons handling skills. As a matter of fact, the use of physical weapons may even have to be pushed back a bit to place more, FAR MORE emphasis on technological know-how and prowess and how to bypass, cripple, and destroy technological hubs used by the state to spy on and control peoples' daily lives.

Knowing what kind of operating systems and programs that the surveillance apparatus runs on and weak points of these systems.

Knowing how to infiltrate corporate and government networks to gather data undetected, or perform more malicious tasks such as taking on the disguises of known state loyalists and using their assets and accounts to sow disinformation and paranoia among their own cadres.

Knowing how to infiltrate digital monetary traffic and move/divert/extract resources for a variety of purposes, and then eliminate any trails that would indicate that someone has tampered with things.

Knowing how to remotely cripple camera and data sharing networks used by large surveillance nets.

Knowing how to write and execute destructive codes to take out entire networks or gain undetected access and everything in between.

Knowing where important data backup, hard drives, and power supplies used by government enforcers are located, what measures are used to protect them, and how to disable them either via remote hacking or physical means such as fire, the latter which requires the person to possess the same skillset as those of a professional burglar.

The list can go on and on and is endless. Living in a quasi- and rapidly budding science fiction cyberpunk world requires a survival minded person and groups to focus their efforts on sabotage, infiltration, deceit, and disguise. Much like the real historical ninjas from medieval Japan, whose actual battlefield tallies consisted of accomplishing over 80% of their missions without ever engaging in combat, but inflicting far more damage and chaos on opposing assets than any army, fire arrow, or gunpowder bomb could have done...

Last edited: