• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

The skillset of a survivalist/warrior/patriot of the future does not only include physical combat skills and weapons handling skills. As a matter of fact, the use of physical weapons may even have to be pushed back a bit to place more, FAR MORE emphasis on technological know-how and prowess and how to bypass, cripple, and destroy technological hubs used by the state to spy on and control peoples' daily lives.

Knowing what kind of operating systems and programs that the surveillance apparatus runs on and weak points of these systems.

Knowing how to infiltrate corporate and government networks to gather data undetected, or perform more malicious tasks such as taking on the disguises of known state loyalists and using their assets and accounts to sow disinformation and paranoia among their own cadres.

Knowing how to infiltrate digital monetary traffic and move/divert/extract resources for a variety of purposes, and then eliminate any trails that would indicate that someone has tampered with things.

Knowing how to remotely cripple camera and data sharing networks used by large surveillance nets.

Knowing how to write and execute destructive codes to take out entire networks or gain undetected access and everything in between.

Knowing where important data backup, hard drives, and power supplies used by government enforcers are located, what measures are used to protect them, and how to disable them either via remote hacking or physical means such as fire, the latter which requires the person to possess the same skillset as those of a professional burglar.

The list can go on and on and is endless. Living in a quasi- and rapidly budding science fiction cyberpunk world requires a survival minded person and groups to focus their efforts on sabotage, infiltration, deceit, and disguise. Much like the real historical ninjas from medieval Japan, whose actual battlefield tallies consisted of accomplishing over 80% of their missions without ever engaging in combat, but inflicting far more damage and chaos on opposing assets than any army, fire arrow, or gunpowder bomb could have done...

That's way above my pay grade. I'm worried about keeping my family safe wherever we may be. Secondly, I need to find water if there is none available and thirdly, we must find food. After that, I'll let the big boys do what you're talking about.

a1e1f98bc1d9459c.jpg

Any idea where to find the whole video? When was it made?

You can find the data yourself on the cdc website. The numbers have been posted here many times. It's been there for everyone to see but very few are actually seeking it out. 96% of deaths had one or more cormorbids. Something like 75% had four or more cormorbids.

You can find the data yourself on the cdc website. The numbers have been posted here many times. It's been there for everyone to see but very few are actually seeking it out. 96% of deaths had one or more cormorbids. Something like 75% had four or more cormorbids.
Covid has been the biggest lie in human history, other than the devil convincing people that he doesn't exist.

View attachment 7833160

Facebook, twitter and all the other BS social indoctrination sites only push, and only allow, one narrative.

Step out of line and you’re done.

The best thing for the US would be for those servers to take a massive shit and take it all down for a good month or two.

Edit: I do not condone the destruction of property not am I encouraging it.

• Angry
Reactions: 10ring'r
This whole thing is scripted by the globalist left. Any time the left supports a cause, it is a red flag and I become skeptical. Yes, at a glance, the bully Putin has his boot on the neck of a smaller, weaker nation. However, if we examine this more closely, the evidence of this being part of the reset becomes obvious. Ukraine has been rotten since USSR's fall and the US has been using Ukraine, for the past 30 years. Biological research facilities, CIA ops, all while dangling the carrot of NATO membership. Remember, Ukraine is Russia's "Never Again!" From Rome to Alexander, Napoleon, Hitler to Putin's fear of NATO imperialism, The Ukraine has been pre-Russia, the USSR and now modern Russia's, "soft underbelly."
Putin, who is anti-globalist and a Russian patriot, has been provoked and backed into a corner. The left know Putin is a ruthless tyrant and set the world up for the Russia/Ukraine War. They knew Putin's desires to reconstitute the Russia Empire and his fear of NATO imperialism and conquest. So, the globalists, funded by Soros and Schwab, BlackRock, etc. found a willing patsy in Zelensky, tempting him with being the new Czar of Ukraine, a large country by European standards, combined with the military might of NATO and economic benefits of EU membership. Zelensky's greed and lust for power made him the ideal sucker and I think he actually believed the US and NATO would rescue him and Ukraine from Putin. The globalists knew Putin would act against Ukraine. I believe their intent is to crush the Russian economy, ending Putin's iron fist rule of Russia and if WWIII occurs, so be it. The world will be brought to it's knees and the same Soros/Schwab/BlackRock types will be there with the resources to bring about a One World government and economy, as a solution. Impoverished, starving people, living in chaos and anarchy are always desperate people. I believe we are on the precipice and I pray we can reverse the globalist threat. I hope it's not too late.

Last edited:
Then you'll end up dead, because you have no idea how to survive.

Not you personally. The idiot is the "you" in my sentence.
I get what you u mean, I was also using the general term of you replying to him. To be fair toddlers have survived days in the woods alone.