• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

I'd had a hard time not breaking that motherfuckers legs, arms, neck and face... holy shit this fucking animal.

"Oh, he has a disease, it's not his fault, it's the system, it's his circumstances, you don't understand his plight..."

Fuck all that nonsense, take him outside the gate and go Old Testament on his ass. Problem solved.

Yeah yeah I know, God makes it rain on the righteous AND the unrighteous, and the wrath of man does not accomplish the will of God... but fuck'n A man. Hope his parents are proud.
Pillars are going to pillar

Glow critical race theory. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

giphy.gif

Last edited:
the wrath of man does not accomplish the will of God...
Oh yes it does. Go back to the Old Testament - the Babylonians were used to punish the Jews, more than once. Evil men crucified Christ as God willed, just as it was prophesied in the OT. The US was founded upon going against the evil will of a tyrant king. I can go on, but God DEFINITELY uses men to accomplish his goals. Not a lot of lightning bolts striking people down lately.

Nah.

He isn't telling anyone what to think. Just presenting logical and rational bits of information that promote healthy skepticism, cynicism and discourse. Something refreshing to many....

You are free to draw your own conclusions. He is not presenting anything controversial in the slightest.

I do not agree with his one world utopian view, which is still very different from the technocratic marxism that many think of with the nwo.

Anyone's sense of utopia will always require force (and death) to implement and uphold.
Not arguing any of that, just find it curious who's "allowed" to say what and for how long... 2K subscribers? Censored, not bringing in enough ad revenue for us, buh bye...

5.3 million subscribers? Thousands in ad revenue every day? The stage is yours Mr. Brands, say whatever you like.

It's always about the money, always.

Oh yes it does. Go back to the Old Testament - the Babylonians were used to punish the Jews, more than once. Evil men crucified Christ as God willed, just as it was prophesied in the OT. The US was founded upon going against the evil will of a tyrant king. I can go on, but God DEFINITELY uses men to accomplish his goals. Not a lot of lightning bolts striking people down lately.
I'm just quoting scripture - James 1:20. That one keeps me from going medieval on deserving mofo's.

But yes, we need more lightning bolts too :p;)

Last edited:
Reactions: myronman3
under German law, this won't hold and surprised they did this
Unfortunately, this WILL hold under German law. German rules against libel and defamation have always been stricter than here in the US and they recently -and conveniently- passed amendments that make it less legal to criticize politicians. They are several steps ahead of the US in turning Democracy into a farce.

Reactions: Nik H
My mind is running amok.......:eek::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

It's so simple. Let him zip tie himself to the goalpost. Then, send in "the guards" with an industrial roll of Saran wrap, pants the perp like they do with looters in Ukraine. Then, Saran wrap him to the goal post and it's "Game On".........Let him suffer the humiliation through the entire game.

• Haha
Reactions: 10ring'r
Seems this BS has been on the webz for years.. If it was true I am sure the Communist News Network and Fucxs would be all over it like a hooker on a billy goat.

epic

Christine Anderson: “Then again a Prime Minister who openly admires the Chinese basic dictatorship…who tramples on fundamental rights by persecuting and criminalizing his own citizens as terrorists just because they dared to stand up to his perverted concept of democracy… Should not be allowed to speak in this house at all.

Cool.. thx . Sounded to good to be true
Seems this BS has been on the webz for years.. If it was true I am sure the Communist News Network and Fucxs would be all over it like a hooker on a billy goat.

Studies that tested blood samples for antibodies to SARS-CoV-2, the official name for the virus that causes Covid, show that about two-thirds of the population in most sub-Saharan countries do indeed have those antibodies. Since only 14 percent of the population has received any kind of Covid vaccination, the antibodies are overwhelmingly from infection.

“Vengeance is mine, thus saith the Lord”

But he definitely subcontracts.

Cornyn betrays Americans again. Instead of fighting jab mandates for nurses, is now pro-immigration for the sake of importing nurses, who won't be subject to mandates, to replace American nurses fired over mandates.