• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Huthis smoking Aramco storage tanks in Jeddah , Kamala better get some kneepads , lots of cocks to suck in Venezuela and Iran to keep oil from 150$/barrel.

745716.jpg
Saw something about terrorists holding back part of Formula One practices

Reactions: plong
Thought for the day:

Does GEN Mark Milley communicate with his Russian counter part like he did with the Chinese to assure them that he'd provide advance notice if the US military were to begin kinetic operations against them?

The answer is NO. President Poopy Pants is doing that for him.

Reactions: canman
Canada has the oil and gas to take care of the shortage. Trudeau has shut down the industry to support his “blind trust” investment in refineries in eastern Canada that deal in Saudi oil, to punish the conservative west, and to facilitate the great reset. The US fracking also seemed to be providing a lot of domestic oil production, but didn’t that get shut down by advocating for cheap Saudi producers and Biden lease freezes? The NWO is at panic status because in 12-18 months North America can be a net energy exporter with the necessary government motivation. The fact that this is not happening means the present administrations are fully behind Klaus Schwab’s great reset. Here in Canada we know “our guy” is a lightweight fraud. So does everyone else. What the hell is the deal with the US?
Although the federal leases have been taken off the table, there’s definitely drilling and fracking happening as we speak. I passed 3 active drilling rigs on the way home from work.

They tried to kill us with the virus/cure and now they want to starve us! And bragging about it! What will it take to stop them?! (Rhetorical).
Thank God it is getting to be gardening season in New England.

We are doubling up the size of our garden this year and adding new vegetables and peppers to the mix.

Reactions: gigamortis
wait, isn't this the smartest guy on the planet or something. fucking shit fuck. :oops:
i hope not everyone got the same clotshots. they say only 5% of the lots account for 95% of the adverse reactions.

Fjk4zOcFJp0Q.png

It maters, larger dong can put a bigger load out there making protection(BMD) less effective at preventing penetration by at least some MIRV or MRVs

In Best Korea largest dong maters. Kamala approves this message.;)

im

NK leader looks at his watch for missile watch, ours looks to determine his nap/ snack time when the caskets of those he was responsible for return on US soil.

I’m not new, and I am an engineer. This half truth is everywhere, and no one I’ve seen can back it up with real data and real numbers.

While the 20 year per annum ROI on wind farms is low (~4%) it’s not zero, or less than zero, which it would have to be for your post to be true. The low ROI is why they’re government subsidized, along with considerations due to easier permitting and operating cost vs. building new traditional, or nuclear, power plants.

Use your Google-fu and search “ROI on commercial wind farms” or “ROI on commercial wind turbines.” There’s lots of data available.

are you new?
i don't necessarily believe what i repost, as long as it is contrary to the left wing narrative.
you decide, and if you feel strongly enough, post a rebuttal with the facts instead of a snarky comment.

wait, isn't this the smartest guy on the planet or something. fucking shit fuck. :oops:
i hope not everyone got the same clotshots. they say only 5% of the lots account for 95% of the adverse reactions.

Fjk4zOcFJp0Q.png

So the new Pfizer "COVID" drug mixes a COVID antiviral with a known HIV antiretroviral (ritonavir), and was just approved under "emergency use" (you know - because there aren't any effective therapeutics out there for COVID).
How would they know to do that?
COVID is just the gift that keeps on giving to Pfizer.

Reactions: gigamortis
I’m not new, and I am an engineer. This half truth is everywhere, and no one I’ve seen can back it up with real data and real numbers.

While the 20 year per annum ROI on wind farms is low (~4%) it’s not zero, or less than zero, which it would have to be for your post to be true. The low ROI is why they’re government subsidized, along with considerations due to easier permitting and operating cost vs. building new traditional, or nuclear, power plants.

Use your Google-fu and search “ROI on commercial wind farms” or “ROI on commercial wind turbines.” There’s lots of data available.

Government subsidized
Thats all anyone ever needs to know.
If it wasn't close to negative net gain in energy, it wouldn't have to be subsidized.
I've made electricity for a living AND been in an industry that seeks alternate energy sources and development of same.
The people who come up with these hair brained schemes are the ones too stupid to use electricity. They are literally going to send us back to the stone age.
The technology is not advanced enough, to go to "green" energy, and if dipshits keep demanding we "go green now" we will all be in the fucking dark.
Wind and solar, proposes a solution to a problem that doesn't exist.
Water power, is the cheapest "free" energy we can make, and no one wants it, cause it destroys the environment.
Fucking horse shit is what its all based on.
I have the skillset to work the math and "prove" to you that the juice isn't worth the squeeze. I dont have time to waste teaching pigs to sing.

Believe what you like, but don't forget to follow the money. The money doesn't lie.
Its a grifter's game.

Government subsidized
Thats all anyone ever needs to know.
If it wasn't close to negative net gain in energy, it wouldn't have to be subsidized.
I've made electricity for a living AND been in an industry that seeks alternate energy sources and development of same.
The people who come up with these hair brained schemes are the ones too stupid to use electricity. They are literally going to send us back to the stone age.
The technology is not advanced enough, to go to "green" energy, and if dipshits keep demanding we "go green now" we will all be in the fucking dark.
Wind and solar, proposes a solution to a problem that doesn't exist.
Water power, is the cheapest "free" energy we can make, and no one wants it, cause it destroys the environment.
Fucking horse shit is what its all based on.
I have the skillset to work the math and "prove" to you that the juice isn't worth the squeeze. I dont have time to waste teaching pigs to sing.

Believe what you like, but don't forget to follow the money. The money doesn't lie.
Its a grifter's game.
e9f64ce38621c75986554abedc96653b.gif

😉

When I think of a new, foolish, blatantly false conspiracy theory, I will post it. Until then, carry on with the fairy tales already being presented. It is entertaining.