• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

pure evil

nl5aT8vZEcol.jpeg
Give the parents the

Hook.jpg

I have never really believed in the concept of "evil" until now. The current democratic party and there supporters are "evil". They either want to kill or groom children.

I have never really believed in the concept of "evil" until now. The current democratic party and there supporters are "evil". They either want to kill or groom children.
6205DE75-03FF-4F31-A3A7-49249488F067.jpeg

If they literally worship Satan.

What does that infer about God and Jesus Christ?

If these kids are smart and mature enough to understand that whatever these shitstain excuses of "parents" are trying to force feed them are bad for them, they should be mature enough to do the needful. Just do the fucking needful one day and when the cops come to collect the evidence and question them, they must tell them what had been going on, show them the hormone/pill bottles, and say that they were in fear for their lives, so they had to do what they did.

Reactions: myronman3
If these kids are smart and mature enough to understand that whatever these shitstain excuses of "parents" are trying to force feed them are bad for them, they should be mature enough to do the needful. Just do the fucking needful one day and when the cops come to collect the evidence and question them, they must tell them what had been going on, show them the hormone/pill bottles, and say that they were in fear for their lives, so they had to do what they did.
The only problem with that approach is that the kids will be put into foster homes and deal with even worse misanthropes.

There is really no recourse when the parents are this fucked up...

I ride the N line almost every day. They were still investigating at 12AM last night and all trains skipped the 36th Street station, slow-crawling before resuming speed between 36th and 45th. The train that was shot up was still sitting on the Manhattan-bound tracks cobwebbed by police tape.

Seemed like the perp(s) exclusively went for lower leg shots. The photos of the bloodied and wounded on the platform afterwards showed all of the wounded with leg wounds. He, or they, released a smoke bomb, which flared right in the middle of the crowded rush hour train, and then started shooting low towards the ground before booking it out the doors.

If it is indeed THAT guy they are going on about, it seemed like he had somewhat of a conscience about shooting random people who obviously had never "oppressed" him in any way. If it was a gun control false flag, it would seem that the perps did not want to actually kill, but create enough of a nuisance and chaos situation to "affect" public gun control opinion in their favor. They KNOW that the timing of this is extremely suspicious, as the previous week saw a coordinated gun control effort by the Biden admin as well as breaking news on this very morning regarding the arrest of NY's lieutenant governor for election fraud.

ETA: NO mention of the gun used at all other than it was a "Glock". If they even made a PEEP about a "ghost gun" or "80 lower", they know everybody's gonna go "BINGO, GOT 'EM!", because this week is just filled to the brim about that shit.

I recall some jackass saying this would not happen.

Well from one jackass to another you sir were wrong.

Reactions: 10ring'r
I thought that the republicants took control of Virginia?
Hmmm, blaming the democrats?

Reactions: AllenOne1
I thought that the republicants took control of Virginia?
Hmmm, blaming the democrats?
Evidently the democrats still control the senate in VA, according to the article. If the democrats are taking credit for killing the bill then they are trying to show that they are not rabid baby killers in order to not lose more seats. Reading the article would help clarify some confusion.

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
I love this sentence in the article - "How James managed to slip under the radar for so long, despite repeatedly making violent threats and spreading hate speech through some of the most heavily moderated social media platforms, remains a mystery."

I can give you one and only one reason...he is black.
Nah, its because he is black and his "hate" is directed toward government sanctioned groups to be hated.

Nah, its because he is black and his "hate" is directed toward government sanctioned groups to be hated.
Agree.
Yes, there is a organized effort by .gov and media to demonize white people . Especially white men.
Both here and in western Europe. This campaign has many attack vectors . Been pushing it for a long time.

Reactions: Nik H