• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

IPTcPugiqvvA.png

"people say they want this stuff then we do it"

Uh, no you clueless retard. You are listening to an extremely small minority of screeching lunatics. Maybe you are confused because they screech so loudly. It seems to be a trend that clueless out of touch decision makers confuse regularly. The silent majority just wants things to be normal and for the world to stay the fuck out of our lives and don't fuck with our kids. Now suffer the consequences of your actions and we will grab the popcorn and watch you suffer.

On the brightside, parents are taking these opportunities to find better activities for their kids and taking a more proactive and attentive stance in checking on what the evil left is trying to do to their kids. Canceling disney, showing up to school board meetings, joining school boards, serving surety bonds, etc. These are positive results that are happening and it's all because the left can't hide their evil ways any longer.

if i was rich, i would buy a watch from them.

HELL YES!! This is what we need, push back on these heathens! Also LBC, they have several watches under 200. I think I'm going to buy one just because of this ad.

EDIT: I'm thinking about this one to wear to the office daily.

Last edited:
THIS!!!

And how about we make it death penalty by wood chipper. Slow enough that it extends the pain, yet fast enough before they pass out from blood loss.

Screenshot_20220413-174913_Firefox.jpg

Last edited:

“I acknowledge one must acknowledge that prices are going up, and that people are working hard and, in many cases, are worried about whether they can get through the end of the month and make it all work,” Harris said.

“What I can say is that people deserve to know that their president, that our administration, is concerned enough to do something about it, so that is what we are doing,” she added
Second smartest person in the world, right behind Hunter Biden

I wonder who had the overall responsibility to permit him to be AG?
The Senate

Under the Appointments Clause of the United States Constitution, the officeholder is nominated by the president of the United States, then appointed with the advice and consent of the United States Senate. The attorney general is supported by the Office of the Attorney General, which includes executive staff and several deputies.

Reactions: Samuel Whittemore

This summer is going to be bananas in all big city hell holes. All the hard work the left has done to increase crime is paying off, well done you evil fucks. Then add in the hordes of 3rd world poor when the border is wide open in May...get ready!

This summer is going to be bananas in all big city hell holes. All the hard work the left has done to increase crime is paying off, well done you evil fucks. Then add in the hordes of 3rd world poor when the border is wide open in May...get ready!

Surveillance cameras weren't around back then. Otherwise, this would be a good course of action today.

Reactions: 10ring'r and MJF
Anti-government anger rages across China: Online censors cannot keep pace with record anti-government posts, which are gaining millions of likes an hour before they are deleted.

Posts documenting the crisis in Shanghai are going IMMEDIATELY viral on Chinese Internet due to how many people following and commenting. One poster who called for the deaths of online censors received millions of likes in hours before it was deleted.

Survivalism blogs explode across Chinese web scene, teaching urban residents the basics of extended lockdown survival and how to stockpile dry goods and what to do to maximize storage options. Millions of Chinese urbanites already assumed that the government will simply do the same things it had done in Shanghai, and are now preparing for wartime conditions. Newsletters and reassurances from authorities fall on deaf ears as urbanites join HUGE survivalist communities to procure food, supplies, and organize community preparedness events, which are growing into record numbers.

Cannot stop the signal now. The more shit that is deleted, only makes folks MORE angry.

Xi Jinping CONTINUES to stand by the failed "zero COVID" policies even as backlash against the government has reached the highest ever seen.

Yeah it's Bloomberg news I know, but even a pigeon shits on the right person once in a while...

no, no they don't. when the time comes, if they push to the point that people can't give another inch; and have to stain their souls....it's going to be biblical. for myself, if it comes to that, i'm getting my money's worth.

And it is not about how many guns are in the hands of any given population either. It is about how many people are willing and prepared and resolved to pull the triggers. The more hardship these parasites are pushing upon the people, like in Shanghai, the number of individuals who suddenly find themselves willing to get their hands covered in enemy blood increases.

And it is not about how many guns are in the hands of any given population either. It is about how many people are willing and prepared and resolved to pull the triggers. The more hardship these parasites are pushing upon the people, like in Shanghai, the number of individuals who suddenly find themselves willing to get their hands covered in enemy blood increases.

I think it is also about how many guns you have. Willingness comes first of course, but I do not have any doubt that China would be in a much different situation if the general populace had the same level of arms spread around the countryside. I have no idea where the breakover is for willingness to employ weapons, but I do know it is prior to getting on a train.

Reactions: Sandhog308
I think it was that slippery, darting forked tongue that first got them thinking...

Last edited:
no, no they don't. when the time comes, if they push to the point that people can't give another inch; and have to stain their souls....it's going to be biblical. for myself, if it comes to that, i'm getting my money's worth.

Yep. I think there's a lot of people been saving up for that day.
Let Satan bless their black little souls.

Reactions: MadDuner