• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

now we see why they wanted war with russia

r0IQNZx1V4Vj.jpeg

Anti-government anger rages across China: Online censors cannot keep pace with record anti-government posts, which are gaining millions of likes an hour before they are deleted.

Posts documenting the crisis in Shanghai are going IMMEDIATELY viral on Chinese Internet due to how many people following and commenting. One poster who called for the deaths of online censors received millions of likes in hours before it was deleted.

Survivalism blogs explode across Chinese web scene, teaching urban residents the basics of extended lockdown survival and how to stockpile dry goods and what to do to maximize storage options. Millions of Chinese urbanites already assumed that the government will simply do the same things it had done in Shanghai, and are now preparing for wartime conditions. Newsletters and reassurances from authorities fall on deaf ears as urbanites join HUGE survivalist communities to procure food, supplies, and organize community preparedness events, which are growing into record numbers.

Cannot stop the signal now. The more shit that is deleted, only makes folks MORE angry.

Xi Jinping CONTINUES to stand by the failed "zero COVID" policies even as backlash against the government has reached the highest ever seen.

Yeah it's Bloomberg news I know, but even a pigeon shits on the right person once in a while...

Freedom is like toothpaste. Once it is out of the tube, you cannot put it back.

Last edited:
Fuck Dr. OZ:
It's your patriotic duty not to wear a mask.
Hey, I'm not the one who endorsed him. On the upside, you will soon be able to get your MAGA supplements, your MAGA pillow and your MAGA steak all for one low, low price.

TransHumanism's roots in eugenics. "Yet, the moral duty of Teilhard’s transhumanism required a repudiation of the traditional Christian ethic that valued every individual human as created in the image of God. Society, he believed, must be willing to sacrifice the individual for the greater good of humanity and sustainability of nature."

https://mindmatters.ai/2022/01/eugenics-transhumanism-and-artificial-intelligence/

• Angry
Reactions: gigamortis
i have bad news for you Brother......there is no rule of law NOW. just the illusion for those that still buy into it.
I have to agree with you. Thanks for being honest. How I view things at this moment in time, also. I guess, glad I'm not the only one that thinks this. Mac

Last edited:
Thought for the day:

It's easier for me to believe that a Jewish carpenter, who claimed to be God, was beaten to a pulp, nailed to a cross, died and was buried only to rise from the dead and ascend to heaven, 2000 years ago, than for a senile old man who stayed in his basement during a campaign to be elected President of the United States.

Follow me for more tips and tricks to make liberal's head explode.

Last edited:
The democrats are so scared of Kamala taking over they leave this fucking buffoon at the helm, but they’ll get rid of the old hag from Cali in a heartbeat.

Reactions: Emerson0311