• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

He speaks like someone who knows how to run a company. What's wrong with bosses needing to know what their subordinates are doing? This is one of the biggest problems in the workplace. Buddy A takes along all his friends up the ladder regardless of their knowledge.

It's not what you know, but who you know has gone on far too long. That needs to stop and the best qualified person should get the promotion.

Work ethic....now there's a blast somewhat from the past in the current shit show we live in.
Promotions and employment based on qualifications and production, not other "things"... yeah it used to be this way!
As for the state of our Country, the clock is ticking.... and the writing is on the wall.

Reactions: TACC
A good question is why is the CIA meeting with the Saudi crown prince to "patch things up"?

Reactions: Bender and Mwalex
1572842_nj86g5whsni7mme.jpeg

You got that right brother.

Fuck Fox.

On election night, fox had Arizona blue when cnn still had them red. I don't follow links that are fox, I don't go to Fox and the only reason i say that commie name, is because I am stating what a garbage org those mother fuckers are.

Fuck you fox

Last edited:
Some of the very best commentary ever. Joe Rogan did a cast with Maajid Nawaz and it blew thru the news cycle for several weeks. I expect this to do the same.

Whistleblowing On Bio-Labs in Ukraine and Wuhan, China

Pentagon funded bio labs in 25 countries.

Pentagon conducted bio experiments on local Unkranian and Georgian soldiers. (And if you think they stopped there you're a fucking .... )

1652050905675.png

1652050444179.png

The enemy is the U.S. Military industrial Complex.

Last edited:

As much as its horrible for justices to be doxxed and targeted in this real attempted insurrection, part of me feels they made their own beds by not hearing any election fraud cases before 1/2021. May not have changed anything, but we will never know.