• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Screenshot_20220615-155748.jpg

on a daily basis, almost, we're hearing over here of pedos being caught. i wonder what took them so long to start chasing those cunts that were after our children? apparently there was 70, from memory, that they busted in texas?

As a resident of a state that has a Red Flag Law, I can tell you it's deadly. Honest truth. First, very first Red Flag seizure resulted in the police killing the respondent. Two street cops are ordered to seize firearms from a man who's sister in law signed papers because she was upset at her brother in law for some family matter. She knew he had firearms and wanted to get back at him.

Cops knock on the door very early in the morning. They demand his firearms, he gets the cops to exit his property. They insist, continue knocking. He lets them in and they see a handgun on a table near the door. The cops say that he reached for the gun and they fired upon him, killing him instantly. Witnesses in the home at the time (including the sister in law) said he wasn't going for the firearm, just turning away from the cops.

First Red Flag seizure=4th amendment violation among many others and the death to the rightfully armed American Citizen. Basically the same thing happened a few months later.

How many Constitutional amendments will this Red Flag law violate?

And that vindictive bitch gets to live with that the rest of her life. Serves her right.

Last edited:
i know i always said that i am holding the flag, but i can't risk waiting to sell before the market gets worse.
where should i move to in AZ or NV or are there better places where it is easy to find a place to shoot?
Take a weekend trip to Coeur d' Alene. It is amazing up here.

Reactions: Nik H
i know i always said that i am holding the flag, but i can't risk waiting to sell before the market gets worse.
where should i move to in AZ or NV or are there better places where it is easy to find a place to shoot?
How do you like your weather? We have 2 days of winter then hot then fucking hot. I can shoot as far as I can see.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Can't have another unPC virus like the CHINA VIRUS can we...

I actually agree with the decision to rename monkeypox in this year's context. Call it what it really is: Repeat after me: Vaccine Adverse Reaction...

Ahhhh.. yes I gotcha --it's the civilized people that pull their babies from their wombs piece by piece...

It's those fucking heathen neanderthals that just want to love and nurture.. give them a shot at life.

Keep stoking that hate.... hope you get what you deserve.

Update on death of Illinois rep. Sean Casten's daughter Gwen Casten: According to the family, Gwen died 'peacefully in her sleep'. Texted a friend to get home safely, went to sleep, and never woke up. Seventeen year old Gwen Casten served as the co-director of the Illinois chapter of the anti-gun organization March For Our Lives as well as a prolific activist for LGBTQ and abortion rights.

• Haha
Reactions: Two36
If only....

Of course this is bullshit just like the rest of the NWO because we all know they did not get death jabbed. But why do they keep faking it?

So....vaxxed?

Yep. Democrat rep. Sean Casten had boasted about getting his entire family vaxxed. Guess he's not "special" enough in their ranks to get saline instead of the real deal... Anyway, we can probably imagine what Gwen Casten's blood looks like during the autopsy. We've seen pics of what happens to mRNA vaxxed blood here on several occasions.

Ahhhh.. yes I gotcha --it's the civilized people that pull their babies from their wombs piece by piece...

It's those fucking heathen neanderthals that just want to love and nurture.. give them a shot at life.

Keep stoking that hate.... hope you get what you deserve.
....and news just released this week stated that after a 30 year downward trend, abortion rates are up considerably in the last 36 months.
Data from 2020 showed that one in five pregnancies, or 20.6 percent, ended in abortion, according to the report by the Guttmacher Institute.

Does anyone have a fucking clue how many innocent little souls that is per year?!

In 2017 the abortion rate was only 18%.
Raw data from that year showed pregnancies at 6,369,000 ( with 1,152,000 fetal losses due to induced abortions).

For the number nerds that is an average of:
96,000 induced deaths/month
22,153 induced deaths/month
3,156 induced deaths/day . . .

That is just in the United States.

All numbers are open source and well documented. They aren't even trying to hide it.

I'm not even going to blame him when God puts us through the grinder for sitting here letting it happen.
We deserve what we fucking get.

Fuck around and find out.

A massive, high output LED searchlight like the 100,000 lumen Imalent MS-18, set to full power strobe on these mobs, might get several of them to spontaneously succumb from myocardial infarction or strokes, or facilitate fatal conditions to happen later, hours or a day after getting strobed. Most, if not all of them, already got the mRNA poison in them. Fucking strobe these fuckers if you got high output lighting and they are being a threat in your AOs.

....and news just released this week stated that after a 30 year downward trend, abortion rates are up considerably in the last 36 months.
Data from 2020 showed that one in five pregnancies, or 20.6 percent, ended in abortion, according to the report by the Guttmacher Institute.

Does anyone have a fucking clue how many innocent little souls that is per year?!

Raw data from that year showed pregnancies at 6,369,000 ( with 1,152,000 fetal losses due to induced abortions).

All numbers are open source and well documented. They aren't even trying to hide it.

I'm not even going to blame him when God puts us through the grinder for sitting here letting it happen.

This is unreal- I'm ashamed to say I honestly didn't think it would even be a tenth of that.

Sorry if this has already been posted, I haven't had enough time lately to keep up.
Anyway, looks like Bill Gates has adopted Jim Jones coolaid tactics in his war on meat. No problem really, I mean he's got a synthetic solution.

Sorry if this has already been posted, I haven't had enough time lately to keep up.
Anyway, looks like Bill Gates has adopted Jim Jones coolaid tactics in his war on meat. No problem really, I mean he's got a synthetic solution.

That's insane. It can't be anything but poison.

Update on death of Illinois rep. Sean Casten's daughter Gwen Casten: According to the family, Gwen died 'peacefully in her sleep'. Texted a friend to get home safely, went to sleep, and never woke up. Seventeen year old Gwen Casten served as the co-director of the Illinois chapter of the anti-gun organization March For Our Lives as well as a prolific activist for LGBTQ and abortion rights.

Would I be a calloused fucker to say... well, there's one less woke indoctrinating teacher we'll have to worry about...

C'mon... I know some of you were thinking that too....
:LOL:

the thing about that downward trend that baby killers talk about is that a couple states (like california) stopped reporting.
there are way more babies killed daily (up until i was too horrified to keep track).
there seems to be a trend lately of kids being more based, looking for faith and adopting more traditional values...
but this is in the upper middle class burbs...

Reactions: mtrmn and atomic41