• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

The MSM finally caught onto the "insurance industry" story about the 40% unexpected increase in deaths for 18-49 demographic and has been running with it the past two days - they are pretending they have no clue why and one public health official said "this is why more funding needs to go to public health" (HHS< CDC & NIH).

All comments even hinting its from the jab are being taken down immediately!

The AI they use for autocensoring is geared to detecting certain words and phrases like jab, vaccine, myocarditis, etc... You have to reword them and work around them. Plenty of comments referring to "the special sauce", "the juice", etc., flies under detection. We should all be using these. It will drive them crazy because they will have to expand the taboo list to include every word in the English language. That is how Chinese netizens got the lockdown videos to go viral. They used state-sponsored anti-American hashtags and post headers like "AmericanGunViolence", "USA has the worst human rights record", etc., but the posts are all about the lockdown in Shanghai and documenting the crisis in the city. The CCP could not keep up with it.

Fuckin idiot.

69741_kkd9fp3r4ncdxy2_full.png

Address?

LOL... some clever hitman wanna be might want some practice time...
Moving target practice is FUN

These are the real "useless eaters" in the population. I am 100% certain that even the radical left loathes them and is disgusted by them but they need them for votes, support, and regurgitating the statprop. They almost certainly contribute nothing to society except shitty poetry and "modern art". The old Bolsheviks and Chicoms usually purged these kinds of people immediately after assuming full power.

We got dildos too. Made specifically for launching en masse from 12 pounder Napoleon and Parrott field artillery pieces.
biggrin.gif

The absolute beauty with muzzleloading cannons is that they can fire ANYTHING. Ya' just need to perfect the art of packing and wadding the payloads.
So you are an expert dildo packer?

Frozen cups of water are pretty entertaining, but you put a single big bolt down the center and it turns into an armor piercing sabot round.
I thought the sabot has to discard as soon as it leaves the barrel for the dart to be effective? A heavy block of ice doesnt seem conducive to aerodynamics/velocity..?

Reactions: plong
So did he have alcohol on his breath?
I'm sure you can search and find my thread. I have no idea. However, the handling of the case by the LE, was attrocious and even if he did have >0.08 I don't have any problem that we didn't convict.

Anytime an off duty cop (going to work with no uniform) chases somebody down the highway at BLISTERING SPEEDS of 75 in a 60 (this is 183 in Dallas in the 90s mind you...where anything < 80 in the left lane would likey have gotten you shot), chasing him down in a restaurant parking lot, driving behind him like a road rage person, following dude out of parking lot (his girlfriend had apparently left) towards his home, opening up his (suspected DUI) door at the stop light without ANY badge being show all whilst a female cop was at that same stop light was a bit much to swallow. Especially after the claim of approaching Earth escape velocity of 35 mph in a neighborhood (I lived in that neighborhood previously and the speed limit was 40!!) was why he opened the door - guy was a maniac.

Meanwhile, the female cop (on duty) doesnt bother witnessing test, filling the paperwork out or anything...all left to do by off duty cop who was going to work. Not to mention doing the test on an incline (per where they claimed they made the stop)!!! I mean, I guess we should have sentenced him to life in prision for counting to 30 seconds in like 27 or 28.

I called bullshit on it then and I still do 24 years later!!!!!!!! Then the video of him in the station. No swaying (they had lights to either side showing his shadow to enhance swaying), no slurred speach, no confusion as to what was going on, stuck to his guns about lawyer, refused to answer anything or do anything without attorney present.

Do I think the guy had more than the 2 beers he claimed...hell yes. Driving over the legal limit...possibly, but not by much. Even said so when I spoke to the defendant with his attorneys in after trial interview and told him he's damn lucky that I personally take burden of proof very seriously. But if it was an all day golf event, he sweat most of it out even with 4-5 beers. If that's the standard people want their LE to operate on, then bring in the police state. Burden of proof is on the accuser, not the accused.

Had the prosecution not brought the two cops to the stand, I'd have convicted him in a heartbeat; but hearing their testimony was seriously something out of fiction.

The deep state/swamp bureaucracy is the real evil that has been created in this country. The founders never envisioned the multitude of agencies we now have at both the national and state/county level. The worst part is they all have "police power" . Elected politicians are mostly all puppets doing the will of the un-elected swamp and the elites that hold the strings of power, oh and not to mention lawyers.
You think you are free? Try not paying your taxes, driving without a license, not having some mandated government ID (oh unless you're an illegal invader).
Chances are you'll end up in jail at the hands of the bureaucracy and no elected official will help you.
Read some history such as Tammany Hall and Woodrow Wilson's federal reserve monster and the income tax that actually went all the way back to Lincoln and grew under Taft but FDR really put shit in overdrive.
Any of you ever had to deal with the Corps of Engineers? What a fricking clown show they are.

I thought the sabot has to discard as soon as it leaves the barrel for the dart to be effective? A heavy block of ice doesnt seem conducive to aerodynamics/velocity..?
Our testing (playing?) has been with an air cannon at 100yds.

I don't know how badly the aero effects the round this way - but a 2" diameter frozen cup of ice makes a heck of a dent in steel sheeting or blows right through 1/2" plywood.

Add a 3/4" diameter bolt in the center of the ice and it goes right through a sheet of steel after "shedding" the ice on the way through.

A 2" steel ball makes about the same size dents or holes, but is much more labor intensive to make when compared with frozen plastic cups of water or water bottles.

Our testing (playing?) has been with an air cannon at 100yds.

I don't know how badly the aero effects the round this way - but a 2" diameter frozen cup of ice makes a heck of a dent in steel sheeting or blows right through 1/2" plywood.

Add a 3/4" diameter bolt in the center of the ice and it goes right through a sheet of steel after "shedding" the ice on the way through.

A 2" steel ball makes about the same size dents or holes, but is much more labor intensive to make when compared with frozen plastic cups of water or water bottles.
Video or it didnt happen

This is how you know how far we have fallen. If a person doesn't have a work ethic then they have a theft ethic. AOC is saying theft is moral and good. Fuck that. You don't work but are able bodied, I don't owe you shit. Starve until you come to your senses.

Last edited:

Can you say... Banana Republic?