• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Oh golly gee! It will be too bad if he dies. We won’t have any one like him to make fun of anymore.

I don't believe a word that comes out of Fauxis mouth.

Remember when he supposedly got the clot shot and the arm opposite of that was the one he said was sore afterwards. All smoke screens, mirrors, and propaganda. He's a high paid shill.

1656522196737.png

My wife's cousin had two kids that tested positive for rare chomosonal disorders during prenatal testing. She had them both and neither had any developmental delays, disorders, or health problems. No difference to me whether they are mudered as adults, babies, or like the Nazis put in camps and murdered. Its wrong, and I am sure there will be some serious consequence come judgement day.

At least they are consistent. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Yet the fools that like these Marxists will continue to believe this person is telling the truth.
Why do you think she tells such lies (other than her being a stupid cunt)? Because she knows that dumb asses that voted for her will hang on her every word.

Strange lights being seen over San Diego with pictures and video as proof.

They are among us. Don't know who or what THEY is, but they're up in those skies.

Those triangular craft are Astra-TR3bs. Their ours with a little back-engineering. Not to say the real things aren't out there, they are.

Reactions: Samuel Whittemore
Those triangular craft are Astra-TR3bs. Their ours with a little back-engineering. Not to say the real things aren't out there, they are.

I've been wondering where all the mercury thermometers went!!

I have a special needs child. His diagnosis is cerebral palsy. He is 18 months old in a 19 year old body. I try really hard to keep a level head and remember the intelligence levels of these ass hats that are running their filthy fucking mouths. When they start insinuating that my child should have been aborted because of his disability, my level head goes out the fucking window. These cock suckers really need to watch their fucking mouths. FUCK YOU!!!!🤬🤬🤬🤬

I have a special needs child. His diagnosis is cerebral palsy. He is 18 months old in a 19 year old body. I try really hard to keep a level head and remember the intelligence levels of these ass hats that are running their filthy fucking mouths. When they start insinuating that my child should have been aborted because of his disability, my level head goes out the fucking window. These cock suckers really need to watch their fucking mouths. FUCK YOU!!!!🤬🤬🤬🤬

100% Agreed... my little sister had CP. While she was fully cognizant and aware, all the normal intelligence for her age... the CP just affected her physically twisting and paralyzing her little body. She died at 7 years old from a heart defect correction operation gone bad.

These people are as evil as people can get. Satan's spawn.

And God Bless you for the love and care you've given your son. It's not an easy road -- but one with it's own rewards

Last edited:
AZ audit report has MASSIVE evidence of fraud across the spectrum. Including 246,691 PHANTOM VOTERS.
Manipulation of ballots in storage after the election to try to make physical paper match fake electronic counts.
Massive, massive errors that were easily detected with forensic audit.

AZ audit report has MASSIVE evidence of fraud across the spectrum. Including 246,691 PHANTOM VOTERS.
Manipulation of ballots in storage after the election to try to make physical paper match fake electronic counts.
Massive, massive errors that were easily detected with forensic audit.
ASGH ASGH ASGH ASGH ASGH ASGH ASGH ASGH ASGH ASGH ASGH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boy, this touches a bit close here. My liberal neighbors have a child who has CP. She was premature (22 or 23 weeks). She has to walk in orthotics and she's had a few eye surgeries. I think she may be partially on the autism scale now, but the whole family is a bit socially awkward so hard to tell. Though liberal, I don't think they have much of a mean spirit when push comes to shove.

However, all things said, she's a PRIME reason that I cannot understand why they are still voting Marxist. Their "Marxist" leaders would have her aborted and tossed. Yet, she's actually quite smart and reads, say in a three months, more books than I've read for enjoyment in my life. She's been doing this since I met them almost 8 years ago. She's going into 7th grade.

Her biggest roadblock...her parents. Those that held the kids hostage at COVID for 2 years. So they have, again, zero social skills. Those who seem to not encourage friendships or who run their friends off (hard to tell).

If ANYBODY can look me straight in the eye and tell me "22 or 23 weeks isn't a viable child", I point to her. Does she have issues...yes. I think I actually offended them one day when I said...I don't perceive her to be handicapped. AKA, that's not what defines her. Yes, she cannot walk well, yes, she seems to have some "spectrum" symptoms, but all in all, she's no more F'd up than 95% of people are. Too bad they don't get her into something like fishing, target shooting, stuff like that where lower body physical ability is mostly wiped out.

Yes, I have had my disagreements with them many times about marxism vs Constitutionalism; however, when I ended up with the 'Rona...who were the ones that brought me eggs? Volunteered their propane? Not my conservative neighbors... (which still kind of irks me). But, they gave the child a chance and she's doing pretty damn well considering the cards were totally stacked against her. Youngest premature baby to live in this state at that time.

Or better yet, look at those Shriners commercials. Sure, they hand pick the ones on camera; but all the ones I've seen sound more intelligent than 75% of the people I deal with weekly.

Good luck and God bless you!!

100% Agreed... my little sister had CP. While she was fully cognizant and aware, all the normal intelligence for her age... the CP just affected her physically twisting and paralyzing her little body. She died at 7 years old from a heart defect correction operation gone bad.

These people are as evil as people can get. Satan's spawn.

And God Bless you for the love and care you've given your son. It's not an easy road -- but one with it's own rewards
I am sorry about your sister. I pray Gods loving arms are around her now.

My son had a stroke 4 weeks before he was born. The stroke paralyzed the left side of his body. His hand and his foot on the left side are small. He is completely deaf and of course doesn’t speak. He has managed to learn what a few things are in sign language; no, stop, more, bath etc, oh and I love you, but does not sign. He wears a diaper and takes all the same care that an 18 month old baby takes, he’s just 19 years old. The doctor told us that he wouldn’t live past 5 and here we are. I would have never considered abortion, even if I had known of his disabilities before he was born. I don’t talk about Devinn to many people because I do not want pity or hand outs or anything else. Most people know that I have 3 sons and that is it. The only reason I spoke about him now is because seeing the article made me so mad I had to vent. I haven’t been that mad in a long time. Thank you all for your support.
Now back to your regular scheduled programming. Lol 😂

My wife's cousin had two kids that tested positive for rare chomosonal disorders during prenatal testing. She had them both and neither had any developmental delays, disorders, or health problems. No difference to me whether they are mudered as adults, babies, or like the Nazis put in camps and murdered. Its wrong, and I am sure there will be some serious consequence come judgement day.

At least they are consistent. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
So I shouldn’t pay for CRISPR?

• Angry
Reactions: Samuel Whittemore