• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Fight breaks out on a cruise ship over a couple picking up a date. Their significant other didn't like it so, a fight broke out.

Just let the video show you how it happened.

• Haha
Reactions: Gee Kay
And happening here too, just by different means (Gates buyouts, removing subsides etc.)

100% Agreed... my little sister had CP. While she was fully cognizant and aware, all the normal intelligence for her age... the CP just affected her physically twisting and paralyzing her little body. She died at 7 years old from a heart defect correction operation gone bad.

These people are as evil as people can get. Satan's spawn.

And God Bless you for the love and care you've given your son. It's not an easy road -- but one with it's own rewards
Now you people are touching my heart.

I worked all my life with the Developmentally Disabled. 27 years helping these young and not so young people obtain services to help them get on with their (and their families) lives. Retiring there, I went on to teach Special Ed until I finally retired for good.

Yep, there were some folks that were not so nice. Many had problems. (For seven years I worked with people who were dual diagnosed. Some were really great, some were REALLY Dangerous, some were borderline or high mild MR who were simply criminals who would have been better served in Angola State Penitentary.).

That Said

What I have learned in five decades of living and working with my clients….

Knowing that all people are the same. We all, despite an IQ number assigned, have dreams, desires and needs and wants. People referred to as being mentally retarded are no different than me or you except…they jsut don’t add, subtract or multiply as well as we do

And consider, I doubt that any of us can add, subtract, multiply or divide as well as Albert Einstein. Does that make him a better man? Look what a mess he made of his personal life.

So, regardless, love em, hold em and when they are ready, let them fly, they’re people. (Nothing more, nothing LESS!

Also, there were some other red flags.

290083452_500056558558835_7833404856694338658_n.png

pmclaine, the article comes up behind a paywall for me. Could you give some more details or paste the article? Thanks.

Sorry.

Try this one.

Fight breaks out on a cruise ship over a couple picking up a date. Their significant other didn't like it so, a fight broke out.

When your tribe goes on a cruise! 🤣🤣

This is a problem.
We look like fucking retards when this shit gets posted.
I've never been a wastewater operator in Wisconsin, but that guy is a fucking moron.
Aquamation does not work that way. Land application does not work that way.
Prions are a real concern, but there are far bigger fish to fry in that kitchen.

They are making us look like fools with this rat bait bullshit.

Forced? How long did RBG hang on?
Demand justice ran a very strong campaign to "encourage him" to resign; they are the same group that got Ketange in. They want RBG on forever for RvW. I don't know how they kept her alive with the metastatic pancreatic cancer she had as long as they did.

Jailed on a “mischief” warrant so she cannot be in public on Canada day July 1st. I think the game is coming to a head. Economics will put the commoners over the edge of civility.
I feel for your country's situation. Don't despair tho, we Americans aren't too far behind.
There is hope for both of us. Desperate people will need to do desperate things.
Mac:(

And blacks are amazed and angered when people call them animals.

EXCELLLENT VIDEO.

BUT... about as BLACK PILL as black pill can be. Bottom line neither side is going to give up. The stakes for both are insanely high.

Pasting a very accurate summary by

1656559374774.png

------------------

Jacob Dreizen was on the Sidebar program with Viva and Barnes tonight. It was mostly Jacob talking, very few questions.

He made a few main points. He said in the Soviet Union days, Ukraine was subsidized and integrated into the Soviet Union. After the collapse of the USSR, Ukraine was still integrated into the Military Industrial Complex of Russia. Ukraine produced most of the rocket engines and helicopter engines used in Russia.

As Russia had hard times in the 1990s, this part of the Ukraine economy shrunk. The USA saw the opportunity to put Ukraine on the payroll, often using IMF loans to keep the Ukraine government afloat. Since 2014, the USA has been running Ukraine. The US Embassy in Kiev controls cabinet level appointments and policy decisions.

Jacob notes that Iraq and Afghanistan were disasters for the USA MIC. We failed in both adventures, and failed badly and openly. The results were so bad that American citizens have zero tolerance for another big land war involving the USA military. This has directly led to the attempt by the USA MIC to develop Ukraine as a proxy for attacking Russia. He was adamant that USA MIC sees success in Ukraine as the only way to hold the USA Empire’s hold on Europe together. If the project in Ukraine fails like Iraq or Afghanistan, then the USA Empire goes away. The MIC would then see its ability to pull in a trillion dollars a year (my low estimate) from Uncle Sam go away.

On the Russian side, he said the primary reason Putin invaded Ukraine was forced by Putin’s desire to retire from leadership. He said Putin is pushing 70 and showing signs of wanting to leave. In order for him to leave, he has to leave Russia in good shape internally (considered done) and in good shape on the periphery of Russia (which led to the Ukraine invasion). He thinks the current defense secretary in Russia is the heir apparent. He does not think this guy has the same leadership skills as Putin. Putin sees failure in Ukraine would lead to the partitioning of Russia by the West.

Jacob’s forecast was a black pill. He said both sides are viewing Ukraine as a must-win scenario and are unwilling to back down. The USA is in control of Ukraine, and all the Ukrainian “leaders” are puppets bought and paid for by USA. The USA MIC is not willing to let Ukraine go, but also knows any attempt to push USA military combat units in Ukraine would result in immediate popular revolt in USA. So the USA MIC is quite willing to fight to the last Ukrainian.

As an aside, he said the USA MIC really does not care about USA price inflation in fuel or food, or about the clown show that is the Biden Administration. They view the Biden Administration as the people who will get blamed for inflation or shortages. They only care about continuing the grift that is the USA MIC.

Jacob called the original invasion by Putin into Ukraine correctly. (I did not. Barnes did not.) He also predicted that Russians would do an encirclement strategy in the Ukraine and move slowly. Russia can do this to slowly win in Ukraine, and do it for a long time. He said the Ukraine professional military of roughly 200k troops is largely used up. Now when Russia starts an encirclement, the Ukrainian troops know that no rescue is coming and they either run or surrender.
He sees the biggest risk is a nuclear exchange. He did not discuss this in detail on this video.
When asked for a white pill at the end, he said that the best scenario is that the USA Empire ends and that USA comes home to fix its own problems. But he said the USA MIC will not go quietly, and we have a huge battle to get rid of it.

Last edited:
Incredilby astute and articulates the pure fucking insanity and bullshit around race, whiteness, esp that heinous LGBT flag... that keeps morphing into more bullshit....

And that just in the first 25 minutes... (listen at 1.5 and it's less time)

Last edited:
Reactions: 10ring'r