• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Those are still good sized hogs. The ones I had experience with, were at least, half again bigger/larger than the ones shown. I was 12, or so, at that time, and was just over 5ft., 5" tall. They still came up to my chest, at their backs. I was NOT standing in :poop:, either!
Mac:ROFLMAO:
Man those were huge pigs. What breed were they?

That one in the pic was at my belly button.

This is the second refinery in less than a week...so I doubt the Texas one was "an accident". We are being sabotaged by our own government.

Man this is such bullshit! All these food processing plants & farms, and oil refineries going up in flames is clearly a coordinated attack by the NWO who want us eating fckn bugs(while they have t bones and lobster every night), freezing in winter and burning up in summer(no A/C or heat because powerplants will be gone), and travelling in shit electric cars while they fly around in fckn jets and helos. Oh and they want everyone to be a fckn tranny and for the child sacrifice gay thing to be legal.

I used to think eh maybe theres something to it, maybe not... but its undeniable at this point. Theres some type of devil worship religion or some type of summoning demons ritual that gives them power, where damn near all the elites do the child sacrifice gay thing and it like keeps them young or gives them a bunch of power or some shit.

Man those were huge pigs. What breed were they?

That one in the pic was at my belly button.
Too many years ago, can't remember. But, after a little google-foo'ing, comparing color and ear size, they must have been Duroc's. I never raised pigs/hogs, so wasn't up on the breeds. Ask me about horses/cows, I'd probably been able to tell ya. I just remember, they were big, mean, and freaking nasty. Mac

Reactions: JR_77

The video within was already posted, but since it was on a "talk show" with limited market (white, conservative, christian women) I hope he takes these talking points on a tour.

WTF is going on?? Have inspections/repairs, gone to the wayside, or, is this a case of sabotage?? This shit is getting to be too F'n "coincidental". Mac:mad::mad:

There was an explosion at a refinery in Texas this week as well. As I said, this is sabotage by our own government (if it was a foreign attack, we would hear something about it). Lets fight about abortion though why they destroy all viable energy and food production instead.

There was an explosion at a refinery in Texas this week as well. As I said, this is sabotage by our own government (if it was a foreign attack, we would hear something about it). Lets fight about abortion though why they destroy all viable energy and food production instead.
I read about the refinery, also. With all the food processing plants, refineries, now, N.G. plants, will this shit ever end. IF, it's the.gov, they better have a deep, dark, hole to hide in. Shits tough enough, soooo, just keep push'n it. Shits going to pop-off.
Venezuela 2.0 pop-off.
Mac

• Angry
Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
I read about the refinery, also. With all the food processing plants, refineries, now, N.G. plants, will this shit ever end. IF, it's the.gov, they better have a deep, dark, hole to hide in. Shits tough enough, soooo, just keep push'n it. Shits going to pop-off.
Venezuela 2.0 pop-off.
Mac
Its such BS dude. Really starting to get pissed with all these livestock getting killed, power/food processing plants going up in smoke.. these are serious fckn attacks on us and are starting to add up. Shits gotta be ended and soon! Theres gonna be major fckn chaos when power starts going out and shalves everywhere are empty.

Venezuela 2.0 pop-off.
Mac

If another country would do this to these plants it would be a declaration of war, so how is this NOT a declaration of war against the American people? This needs to be from and center on EVERYONE's radar.

Its such BS dude. Really starting to get pissed with all these livestock getting killed, power/food processing plants going up in smoke.. these are serious fckn attacks on us and are starting to add up. Shits gotta be ended and soon! Theres gonna be major fckn chaos when power starts going out and shalves everywhere are empty.

But don't worry, children will get to see drag queens twerking by candlelight if necessary. Not all hope is lost!

photo_2022-07-10_10-11-25.jpg

There's definitely something wrong when the gold and silver ounces trading on paper backed by thin air vastly outnumber the physical amount of gold and silver in existence.

Does this mean the manipulation will end? LOL doubtful... can you imagine if the price of silver quadrupled or more?

Last edited:
Keep shaking your fist @ God and your going to see first hand how the story of Sodom and Gomorah played out. Not by reading it in the Bible but in real time right inside your own satanic temple by god almighty himself.

I would love to watch an ass woopen by god on the United Church of Satan.

God has pronouns? I’ve got two words for you…STHU.

3E447F37-B046-4DBC-BD04-F47F197D0B8A.jpeg

Last edited:
I don’t believe so. It was just for basic stuff like age/sex.

It's probably just a number tag. That number is associated with the pig's records. Look up the number in the journal and you have all of the records for that animal. Inoculations, weight, or any number of health related history on that animal.

Used on most farms for just about all animals.

Reactions: JR_77
It's probably just a number tag. That number is associated with the pig's records. Look up the number in the journal and you have all of the records for that animal. Inoculations, weight, or any number of health related history on that animal.

Used on most farms for just about all animals.
Yes sir just like an ear tag used on cattle.

I was surprised to see ear tags as those hogs live out in the wild on that island no other animals or people live there.
The local officials are most likely tagging them for reasons you mentioned above.

Last edited: