• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

So, a private citizen cannot have performances that he is paying for himself? Now, I agree there may be some issue IF campaign funds being used, and if so then they would have a point. However, if a private citizen cannot give a performance, then why the hell do we allow concerts?

Reactions: gigamortis

Reactions: gigamortis

Sadly, I didn't watch a lot of tennis during the prime Nadal/Fedderer days and was late to the Djokovic game. Djokovic is like Ivan Lendl on steroids (and that can win on grass), very similar game...and since Lendl is my all-time-favorite player from years past, I think Djokovic is now my favorite. Not only the game he plays but he's a man with moral conviction and standing his ground. It's cost him dearly in the Grand Slam win game; but he did what many of us have done - willing to sacrifice if need to be not have that damn poison injection.

Maybe this is the stuff that she’s talking about. I can’t find it anymore.

Anyone have a link of where we can get this? If it works on zombies then it ought to vaporize the bad guys.

422264.jpg

966486.jpg
Still got some in 9 and 40, could never find it in 10mm, that shit would have been nuclear.

Reactions: Longshot231
What's up with all these people that can just say "We aren't going to respect those laws"? (Like PedoPeter & Co.)
Can we do that to with the laws we don't fancy?
At one point aren't they held in contempt and removed/arrested?

ASGH. Trump was the only one who was going to hold them responsible, which is another reason why the Chinese aided in making sure he was re-inaugurated.

• Haha
Reactions: 10ring'r
Terence the other day.And this is how they get rid of him.

So did he get in Israel shaking hands with air or fist bumping the Saudi Prince? Good thing only 20 people showed up for his climate conference the other day.

Meh... I'm up in the air about it. The Handlers know KahMahLa is even more inept and don't want The People to blame the downfall of the nation on a maybe-black woman.

We'll see.
they can turn the current hostility into sympathy for the piece of shit.

Reactions: 10ring'r

He's been making too many gaffes. They can park him off-camera for weeks with this dx. Need another crisis after that to keep misdirection going.

Look for some WEF / Davos type gathering with top billionaires (sans Musk) to pick successor, if it hasn't been done already.

They can try to keep Weekend at Bernie's charade going to November, but not much further.

Whoever would be in line after cackles would be the true successor, installed without a vote.

Probability for war grows daily.

I don't know Nadal's diagnosis but that entire movement sequence and facial expressions look very familiar to me - I think he repositioned at the start of muscle(s) spasms and they just take off exponentially (no, not routine charley-horses). It starts off like that in one muscle and then its like a whole limb segment or body segment have to join the party and unlike a charley-horse the whole episodes can last up to 30 minutes. sometimes the opposite side of body affected will then start too. Mine is from a rare autoimmune (non-jab) neuromuscular thing, the pain is really hellish; even when the spasms resolve the muscles will ache for the next 2-3 days. My theory would go along with that episode on the court where he was lying face down and people here said he needed a trainer/chiropracter.

I hope Nadal can stay in the game (and alive). His custom yacht delivered 2019 (Sunreef 80 Power Cat) has as a 7 figure annual upkeep.
Lol.. “charly horse” that’s a funny ass word man.. reminds me of a previous life. Me and my tarded meth cook cousin got pulled over and of course yanked out the car. They searched me.. nothing. They search him and feel the sac of meth in his inner thigh and when they reach in his pants to get it out, he starts doing this retarded monkey routine to get it out first and swallow it, the cop is yelling at him and struggling with him.. and he’s hollering back “charly horsin! Charly horsin! I’m sorry sir I’m charly horsin!” 🤣 I couldn’t help but laugh hysterically.. they eventually tased him and he went for a little stretch upstate.. RIP bro

Meh... I'm up in the air about it. The Handlers know KahMahLa is even more inept and don't want The People to blame the downfall of the nation on a maybe-black woman.

We'll see.

They aren't worried about reelection. If they were, they would be lowering gas prices, not touching any "assault weapon" ban with a 10' pole, and definitely not chasing EO climate emergency scams. These are signs of accelerating the great reset, not worrying about appearances for reelections.

The republic is gone folks, we are not voting our way out of this, and S is going to HTF by the end of this year.

Joe Rogan making a points about rights given to homeless vs crime in LA:

Longer clip:

Under stress, this is true. But I have no problems hitting 10" steel at 100 yards with a pistol. No stress induced there but still, once you learn your holds long shots with a pistol are not hard.

I'm not trying to diminish what this hero did because it was great, just pointing out that it's not that hard. Also, has everyone forgotten the 100 yard/one handed/while holding the reigns of two horses shot in Austin? I don't recall this getting as much attention.

Now that is impressive!

I'm not trying to diminish what this hero did because it was great, just pointing out that it's not that hard. Also, has everyone forgotten the 100 yard/one handed/while holding the reigns of two horses shot in Austin? I don't recall this getting as much attention.
Maybe we need to stop emphasizing how much of a "good shot" he was (even though we all agree) because if we all say its so difficult for the average shooter that will take away from our argument of having more guys with good guns to stop bad guys. Are we going to have CHL quals at 40 yards? (And I still remember what 2A is about, but no one seems to want to argue THAT anymore).

Last edited:

Look for some WEF / Davos type gathering with top billionaires (sans Musk) to pick successor, if it hasn't been done already.

Already done, plan in place and working to perfection... well, almost... Will be interesting to see how they plan to dispense with K'toe as she's proven to be even more inept than (I'm guessing) "they" expected.
I initially thought they'd do whatever necessary to maintain this Weekend at Bernie's charade for 2 years and a day, giving her the chance to run for two additional terms as the "incumbent", and I still think that was the original plan. Being as she can't seem to string together two coherent sentences in a row, I'm guessing that plan has since been "updated"...

Reactions: Emerson0311