• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

He's been making too many gaffes. They can park him off-camera for weeks with this dx. Need another crisis after that to keep misdirection going.

Look for some WEF / Davos type gathering with top billionaires (sans Musk) to pick successor, if it hasn't been done already.

They can try to keep Weekend at Bernie's charade going to November, but not much further.

Whoever would be in line after cackles would be the true successor, installed without a vote.

Probability for war grows daily.

But can he sign anything (executive order or bills into law) while he's on these meds???

Just a quick question about the oil giants giving up on exploration. We know what the Demwits are doing to the oil and gas companies. But lets say the Republicans take over the White House, Seante and the House in 2024. With the fear of the Demwits taking over in another 4 years, will the oil companies risk going back into the business only to be shut down if the Demwits take the White House in 2028?

I fear that regardless of who is running the country, the oil companies are in a quandary. Seems like they can't win for losing, with the election cycle being what it is.

Just a quick question about the oil giants giving up on exploration. We know what the Demwits are doing to the oil and gas companies. But lets say the Republicans take over the White House, Seante and the House in 2024. With the fear of the Demwits taking over in another 4 years, will the oil companies risk going back into the business only to be shut down if the Demwits take the White House in 2028?

I fear that regardless of who is running the country, the oil companies are in a quandary. Seems like they can't win for losing, with the election cycle being what it is.
If they can make $, they will be there.

I doubt they can if they're shut down every time the Demwits are in control. That would be the problem.
Sure they can that's why they pay lawyers and accountants big bucks. Make money while operating, big tax write off when not.

Two Large Families Fight in Disney park.

I think that's the same exact traveling group of "crisis actors" that we saw in Atlanta, Vegas, Miami, Detroit and Chicago.
They are still putting on the same play.

🤣🤣🤣

Description is wrong, that's an Infinity QX 56 SUV, they don't do minivans. How the heck does she afford that 80K SUV??? She hit that guy standing there in blue shirt TWICE. I'm blown away how many cops punched the glass like it would break. Doesn't anyone carry a glass break like AWP sells for $7?

Last edited:
Sure they can that's why they pay lawyers and accountants big bucks. Make money while operating, big tax write off when not.

It's called exploring, so they'd have to find a location with enough oil to commercially drill. That takes a lot of money and the companies doesn't make money until they pump enough oil to recoup the exploring part of the equation. That's probably not going to happen in just 4 years.

1658422219745.png

They aren't worried about reelection. If they were, they would be lowering gas prices, not touching any "assault weapon" ban with a 10' pole, and definitely not chasing EO climate emergency scams. These are signs of accelerating the great reset, not worrying about appearances for reelections.

The republic is gone folks, we are not voting our way out of this, and S is going to HTF by the end of this year.
Right wing controlled opposition propaganda radio and TV tells us otherwise. We gonna get ‘em in the midterms. Red wave. Back the blue. Thank a soldier for our freedom.

• Love
Reactions: Bender
If Prince Harry and Meghan Markle had been at Greenwood Park Mall, 7/17/2022:

Harry and Meghan comes out of food court.

Shooter: *BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM*

Harry: *Throws himself onto his knees in front of the shooter*

"PLEASE, PLEASE, SIR, STOP, YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO THIS! MEGHAN! KNEEL IN FRONT OF THIS GENTLEMAN! STOP CRYING! GET DOWN! NOW!"

(Harry's hands, in frantic motion, brushes his purse besides him and he remembered what was inside)

*Pulls out 9mm Glock 19 from bag*

Shooter: *Confused, eyes going back and forth between Harry and Meghan*

Harry: *Holds out Glock 19 by the barrel with butt facing the shooter*

"SIR, STOP, I'LL GIVE YOU THIS TOO. I DON'T KNOW WHAT IT IS DOING IN MY BAG BUT I'LL LET YOU HAVE THIS TOO IF YOU STOP SHOOTING! PLEASE! HERE, TAKE IT!"

Meghan: *Horrified*

"HARRY, WHY DO YOU HAVE THAT ON YOU??? HOW LONG HAVE YOU HAD IT??? WHO GAVE IT TO YOU???

Harry: "SHUT UP MEGHAN! TAKE OFF YOUR JEWELRY AND TAKE OUT YOUR WALLET TOO! GIVE THEM TO HIM! HE WILL STOP IF WE GIVE HIM EVERYTHING WE HAVE! JUST SHUT UP AND DO IT! QUICK!".......

Reactions: Mwalex

The writer of the article is kind of the type that thinks his military experience is the be all end all for gun knowledge.
I shoot my pistols at 25 to 30 yards when I go to the range if they have room that far away, just you know because it's fun to do so on torso sized targets.
With a bit of practice, you can hit human sized targets at 100 yards repeatably with decent full sized, full powered pistol.

What the writer does get right is that even if you are technically "out gunned" or "out matched", if you have the element of surprise on your side and know how to aim, having a pistol up against a rifle, you may win, especially if you have cover (unlike the coward police down in South Texas who were armed to the teeth and did nothing but test out how clean their hands could get with hand sanitizer).

It also shows that taking your time to be able to aim and get steady shots off, may mean the difference in the outcome of the fight.

It's called exploring, so they'd have to find a location with enough oil to commercially drill. That takes a lot of money and the companies doesn't make money until they pump enough oil to recoup the exploring part of the equation. That's probably not going to happen in just 4 years.
It's a gamble and I'm saying there will be takers, there always will be.

They aren't worried about reelection. If they were, they would be lowering gas prices, not touching any "assault weapon" ban with a 10' pole, and definitely not chasing EO climate emergency scams. These are signs of accelerating the great reset, not worrying about appearances for reelections.

The republic is gone folks, we are not voting our way out of this, and S is going to HTF by the end of this year.
Not sure what flavor of shit we're going to see, but you're 1000% correct: if they were worried about reelection. So either than will pass all this shit before getting voted out or we're going to see an even more rigged election (my guess) - and THEN yes, I think SWHTF.

Not sure what flavor of shit we're going to see, but you're 1000% correct: if they were worried about reelection. So either than will pass all this shit before getting voted out or we're going to see an even more rigged election (my guess) - and THEN yes, I think SWHTF.
I'm expecting some huge mass casualty event and martial law with a cancelled election.
We'll know in about 4 months!

And this is how they get rid of him.

C'mon.... But do you REALLY think he took the vaccine?

If there is a plan (and there is) they certainly wouldn't risk making the fucking POS sniffing pedo any more stupid than he already is.

Last edited:
Reactions: gigamortis
The writer of the article is kind of the type that thinks his military experience is the be all end all for gun knowledge.
I shoot my pistols at 25 to 30 yards when I go to the range if they have room that far away, just you know because it's fun to do so on torso sized targets.
With a bit of practice, you can hit human sized targets at 100 yards repeatably with decent full sized, full powered pistol.

What the writer does get right is that even if you are technically "out gunned" or "out matched", if you have the element of surprise on your side and know how to aim, having a pistol up against a rifle, you may win, especially if you have cover (unlike the coward police down in South Texas who were armed to the teeth and did nothing but test out how clean their hands could get with hand sanitizer).

It also shows that taking your time to be able to aim and get steady shots off, may mean the difference in the outcome of the fight.
Don't forget this POS did not expect to see resistance. "GUN FREE ZONE". Most pop themselves or give up once they get return fire.

Under stress, this is true. But I have no problems hitting 10" steel at 100 yards with a pistol. No stress induced there but still, once you learn your holds long shots with a pistol are not hard.

I'm not trying to diminish what this hero did because it was great, just pointing out that it's not that hard. Also, has everyone forgotten the 100 yard/one handed/while holding the reigns of two horses shot in Austin? I don't recall this getting as much attention.

Now that is impressive!
Rookie shit bro.. time to pump those #'s up a bit

Right wing controlled opposition propaganda radio and TV tells us otherwise. We gonna get ‘em in the midterms. Red wave. Back the blue. Thank a soldier for our freedom.
Even with the red wave, I doubt you'll see any of these laws or executive orders reversed that he has been part of instituting.

The red wave is all talk and no backbone when it comes to dismantling the shitstorm that the democrats have put upon us

Don't forget this POS did not expect to see resistance. "GUN FREE ZONE". Most pop themselves or give up once they get return fire.

That was the very case with the Sutherland Springs, TX church shooting on November 5, 2017. Armed neighbor Stephen Willeford engaged the armored shooter as he emerged from the church with his own AR15 and wounded him by making a couple of hits on his front plates. Shooter immediately gets into his car and flees at 95mph as another neighbor Johnnie Langendorff gets in his own car to chase the mofo down, revolver in hand. Shooter wrecks a while later on the road, calls his father to tell him "it is over" for him, and then shoots himself in the head with a pistol. Willeford and Langendorff reaches the scene, secures it, and directs traffic to go around the wreck until cops caught up 10 minutes later.

That was the very case with the Sutherland Springs, TX church shooting on November 5, 2017. Armed neighbor Stephen Willeford engaged the armored shooter as he emerged from the church with his own AR15 and wounded him by making a couple of hits on his front plates. Shooter immediately gets into his car and flees at 95mph as another neighbor Johnnie Langendorff gets in his own car to chase the mofo down, revolver in hand. Shooter wrecks a while later on the road, calls his father to tell him "it is over" for him, and then shoots himself in the head with a pistol. Willeford and Langendorff reaches the scene, secures it, and directs traffic to go around the wreck until cops caught up 10 minutes later.
What, cops in TX late to scene...say it's not so.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Also, they.. "could", invest in snipers for those that attempt to shut down that liquid gold that keeps the world turning round and round. Just an idea. I mean... just say'n...
Mac;)

Since I live in a quiet part of the county, the Sheriff Deputy is off in the "other" parts of the county. I've never had to call the sheriff, so I can't say if it would be 5 minutes or 50 minutes. But it all goes into a 911 central dispatch, so they would determine that.

Reactions: Thorny
average-police-response-times-chart-720x891.jpg

From 2019. Is your city on that list? Notice TX has 5 of the 10 fastest response times when this was compiled in 2019 and I doubt the numbers have changed much. This is not about backing the blue it is my being tired of you ragging on TX cops when you don't live in the state.
I can guarantee you that some of those numbers have changed since that was compiled. Some of those cities don‘t even respond to certain calls anymore. The current climate gutted the departments.

I can guarantee you that some of those numbers have changed since that was compiled. Some of those cities don‘t even respond to certain calls anymore. The current climate gutted the departments.
You are probably right and there is little to no way to check the validity of the reported numbers anyway.

Under stress, this is true. But I have no problems hitting 10" steel at 100 yards with a pistol. No stress induced there but still, once you learn your holds long shots with a pistol are not hard.

I'm not trying to diminish what this hero did because it was great, just pointing out that it's not that hard. Also, has everyone forgotten the 100 yard/one handed/while holding the reigns of two horses shot in Austin? I don't recall this getting as much attention.

Now that is impressive!

Yes, 10" steel... but what is the length and height?
7ejNMLIIMuZ7kBVh7_leLF5KcSullWKiGpvrL08dTnM (1).jpg

Reactions: plong
What is the average cop response time in your state?
I try my best not to inteface with police. So I don't know. Probably 5 minutes is my guess based on my neighbors alarm system going off. But I would like to think the PoPo in my city wouldn't go into a school, stand around, use hand sanitizer before breaking off engagement, etc.