• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Buy more ammo, a lot more ammo
squared.
If you have 1k rounds for each weapon you own.....
Man the fuck up, it ain't enough.
In a real honest SHTF scenario (which is coming soon to a place near you) you can easily use that up in a day.
Ask me how I know....
No, wait....
I won't answer shit, but I know.
Deal.

Reactions: TACC and Bender
:devilish:

In Sri Lanka, Joseph Stalin was arrested for holding unsanctioned demonstrations in support of the workers.
On August 3, the trade union leader of Sri Lanka, Joseph Stalin, was arrested. Stalin is the secretary of the Union of Teachers. was at the forefront of the protests that led to the removal of President Gotabai Rajapaksa.

3296006_900.jpg

They lied about where they got the information from regarding her boyfriend getting deliveries of drugs to the address.
Not just a little lie, like totally brazen made up lie because the truth wouldn't have gotten them the "go in guns blazing like Rambo" warrant they wanted.
So basically a good shoot on the boyfriends part. Jack boot thugs trying to bust down your door and kill you? Time to fight back.
And long past time for Trump supporters to take down the blue line flags…they hate us

“Dissent is patriotic”… cept when a conservative does it

they let retards teach our kids.

Once again, a female shows her airheadedness. It’s completely widespread in the female population, particularly libtards. This is a grown woman, an educator at that.. asking another group of absolute smooth brain airheads to confirm or deny banana and rock as pronouns for a human.
God help us

Reactions: TACC and UKDslayer
how long have we been saying this?

Conclusions​

Low serum zinc and 25-hydroxyvitmain D levels appear to be risk factors for COVID-19 affliction; thus, the treatment of individuals with such deficiencies is recommended.

What the FUCK!
Now these men get a taste of their own medicine. They now get to view law enforcement for what it is. This should be a lesson for those still sitting at the tabke with the devil. You are disposable. Turn in the badge and side with the people while you still will be accepted.

Reactions: gigamortis
I know a guy that was in Washington DC to hear Trump at his rally. Him and a few others went to the capitol to pray for the country. They gathered outside and prayed then went to eat and tour other DC stuff. He was contacted numerous times by the FauxBI about having a talk. He finally consented when a friend that's an agent agreed to sit in on the meeting. They wanted permission to go through his phone and he told them to get a warrant. He said that he never used his phone until they were done praying and researching places to visit. He said that he told them that they already knew what was on his phone and obviously a judge wouldn't give them a warrant or they would not be asking for it. He said that the interview lasted about four hours and they continuously rephrased questions trying to trip him up.
Wray is full of shit. They know everyone that was there that had a cell phone with them. He's covering for their fuck fuck games with their inside operatives like Ray Epps
Your buddies fbi friend is not his friend or anyone else’s that isn’t a gov man himself.

Cruz seems to be getting more based. At least here, he’s absolutely on point. FBI and ATF in particular are literally organizations created to further the interest of tyrants and little Napoleons.
Did you miss the part where he sucked Wray’s nuts the same as Grassley did by basically stating Wray is innocent in all of this?

If you are so fucking stupid as to have this POS Alexia -- you deserve everything you get.

Everything listens.

At work the other day mentioned Bedford Whaling Museum to a coworker.

That afternoon at home my computer had ads for Bedford Whaling Museum.

but i bet the "doctors" and "experts" made good money fucking you up like that.

zhvJmniaVpJa.png

I've been saying this for a while. There is a big shit storm coming when all these kids getting fucked up permanently have to deal with the consequences of these predators fucking up their brains and bodies. The groomer predators are their parents, teachers, and doctors. When they do realize how these monsters have completely destroyed their lives, they are going to be very angry and very unstable. Our future mass killers are these kids, it's coming.

Did you miss the part where he sucked Wray’s nuts the same as Grassley did by basically stating Wray is innocent in all of this?
he said he wasn't doing anything about the people in front of scotus homes, because they focus on violent crime...
but then nobody asked him about the raids on roger stone or dude from project veritas...

Start at 3:50

Watch the first 40 seconds

dude was rewarded for doing the whitmer kidnap hoax before the election by giving him the jan6 hoax job.
of course we knew this a long time ago, so while cruz is right, why hasn't he done or said anything until now?
like graham and others, they don't actually do anything except ask for money to elect them again.

Is dilation the same as cracking the pus barrier?

Yep. Because the massive tomahawk wound right in the taint is an unnatural injury which pretty much is the same as what would happen if one took a circular saw to that area. The body tries to heal open wounds by releasing large amounts of clotting factor and B/T immune cells to fight off potential infections into the area, causing inflammation and swelling as the cells try to figure out how to close this unnatural monstrosity. However, for these people, their wounds are not allowed to heal because it is supposedly functioning as a "vagina". So every day, they have to take a tool resembling a spoon and a small lint roller and forcibly remove any clots, scar tissue, and newly formed bits of flesh developed by the body trying to heal that axe wound, scraping, forcing it open again, and flushing blood into the bathtub with lots of water. As you can imagine at this point of reading, it is EXTREMELY painful, uncomfortable, dangerous, and extremely high risk for septic bacterial infections. And on top of all that, they realize too late that this "vagina" gives them NO sexual pleasure during the act, because they are still male, but their male genitalia had been removed, and this artificial "vagina" simply does not have the natural nerve endings and other things required for sexual stimulation that a natural, biological female vagina has. So they are basically trying to keep a gaping, bleeding, painful, and festering power tool injury open and spending every day at extremely high risk for a rampaging and fast moving septic infection. The stress, excruciating pain, humiliation, and self loathing from having to undergo this hour long procedure of mutilation and torture every single day, for the rest of their lives, also greatly weakens their immune system, making their risk of fatal sepsis even higher.

Last edited:
That's exactly what I told him. He said that they grew up together since elementary school. I laughed and said that he's still a government agent and would shoot you if he was told that you were a subversive. I told him that his friend was getting brownie points for getting you to do the interview.
He figured that he didn't do anything so.... I asked him if he knew how many are sitting in a DC jail or under house arrest that "didn't do anything"?
Your buddies fbi friend is not his friend or anyone else’s that isn’t a gov man himself.
He's lucky that he walked away from it.

That's exactly what I told him. He said that they grew up together since elementary school. I laughed and said that he's still a government agent and would shoot you if he was told that you were a subversive. I told him that his friend was getting brownie points for getting you to do the interview.
He figured that he didn't do anything so.... I asked him if he knew how many are sitting in a DC jail or under house arrest that "didn't do anything"?

He's lucky that he walked away from it.
You never mentioned if he was your friend or not and it doesn’t matter either way. I’m glad you made a point to mention this to him. I hope the example you shared made an impact.

Yep. Because the massive tomahawk wound right in the taint is an unnatural injury which pretty much is the same as what would happen if one took a circular saw to that area. The body tries to heal open wounds by releasing large amounts of clotting factor and B/T immune cells to fight off potential infections into the area, causing inflammation and swelling as the cells try to figure out how to close this unnatural monstrosity. However, for these people, their wounds are not allowed to heal because it is suposedly functioning as a "vagina". So every day, they have to take a tool resembling a spoon and a small lint roller and forcibly remove any clots, scar tissue, and newly formed bits of flesh developed by the body trying to heal that axe wound, scraping, forcing it open again, and flushing blood into the bathtub with lots of water. As you can imagine at this point of reading, it is EXTREMELY painful, uncomfortable, dangerous, and extremely high risk for septic bacterial infections. And on top of all that, they realize too late that this "vagina" gives them NO sexual pleasure during the act, because they are still male, but their male genitalia had been removed, and this artificial "vagina" simply does not have the natural nerve endings and other things required for sexual stimulation that a natural, biological female vagina has. So they are basically trying to keep a gaping, bleeding, painful, and festering power tool injury open and spending every day at extremely high risk for a rampaging and fast moving septic infection. The stress, excruciating pain, humiliation, and self loathing from having to undergo this hour long procedure of mutilation and torture every single day, for the rest of their lives, also greatly weakens their immune system, making their risk of fatal sepsis even higher.

So, if we get the government to pay for this abomination for everyone that wants it, then the whole problem should self-correct pretty quickly then I assume?

So, if we get the government to pay for this abomination for everyone that wants it, then the whole problem should self-correct pretty quickly then I assume?

Need one more addition to this equation: Somebody to stumble into the bathroom and sneeze in the general direction of their crotch while they are doing it... 🙂

BUT, even better that many of them are now regretting it. They need to take a knife to the heads and chests of the sick fucks who encouraged them to go that road in the first place. I just hope they take any murderous anger that they may develop out on the teachers, "therapists", and "doctors" who groomed them into that life choice, and not fucking go lonewacko on our shopping malls and schools full of innocents. Because there WILL be an Eli Dicken waiting for them if they do.