• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

You want to turn zombie movies into documentaries? Cause this is how every zombie movie starts.

OMG! You mean doing adult activities (like sex) may force someone to otherwise have to act like an adult and work??

Reactions: Mwalex

Reactions: gigamortis
photo_2022-09-30_08-21-04.jpg

Remember this started over the murder of one young woman...

The death toll includes "several members of the police and a pro government militia" but the state is refusing to reveal just how many of their own people are being fucked up. 185 mooks wounded and an unknown amount killed is on the weak side for 300 protestor casualties. These protestors need to really up their game now. Molotovs are best used on the houses of the regime enforcers while they sleep inside, and then the doors chained and barred shut. On the street, demonstrators usually outnumber the mooks in many situations. The "white blood cell" method is best applied here. A group of organized demonstrators isolate one or two mooks from their ranks, surround them, and somebody do the needful with a knife or a hammer, quickly, and then keep it moving.

Reactions: Bender and Mwalex

The death toll includes "several members of the police and a pro government militia" but the state is refusing to reveal just how many of their own people are being fucked up. 185 mooks wounded and an unknown amount killed is on the weak side for 300 protestor casualties. These protestors need to really up their game now. Molotovs are best used on the houses of the regime enforcers while they sleep inside, and then the doors chained and barred shut. On the street, demonstrators usually outnumber the mooks in many situations. The "white blood cell" method is best applied here. A group of organized demonstrators isolate one or two mooks from their ranks, surround them, and somebody do the needful with a knife or a hammer, quickly, and then keep it moving.
I would not be totally shocked if the Biden administration and especially john kerry did not come out in support of the Iranian government. If not openly at least covertly. I belIeve, from the best information I have available, Kerry has both business and marital associations with the Iranian regime.

Just think of how awful it would be if ordinary citizens could own those evil assault weapons. It's a good thing that the Iranian government has common sense gun laws that prevent guns from falling into the hands of criminals; like those insurrectionists in the streets.:rolleyes:

Just think of how awful it would be if ordinary citizens could own those evil assault weapons. It's a good thing that the Iranian government has common sense gun laws that prevent guns from falling into the hands of criminals; like those insurrectionists in the streets.:rolleyes:

----------
----------
The only reason why the government would want you disarmed, is because they intend to do evil things to you and your family in the future and they don't want you to be able to fight back.
----------
----------

TO EVERYONE: Copy and paste the above statement inside the dotted brackets for use on all Youtube and other comments enabled news sites regarding gun issues. The statement above is worded in a way which will not trigger any AI algorithms causing the post to be shadowbanned or auto-removed. This is the finished product after about 2-3 days of experimenting. All swear words and potential trigger words like "gun", "firearm", "shoot", "kill", are removed so no AI alarms will go off. All previous versions of that statement caused the post to be shadowbanned within 2 minutes by Youtube AI. This improved version stayed across all channels I've posted on.

Edit: Removed bold font for sites incompatible with bold.

Last edited:

Something tells me I don't want to be on the opposite side of a conflict from you where you're in charge of tactics. Thanks for trying to be one of the good guys.

Something tells me I don't want to be on the opposite side of a conflict from you where you're in charge of tactics. Thanks for trying to be one of the good guys.

LOL I am just morning coffee wargaming there. I am sure other members of our community who have operated Tier One missions and took down terrorists overseas could set up shit that would catapult the entire cadre of Iranian mullahs towards the moon at hypersonic speed...

anim_lol.gif

Reactions: 300winemag