• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

what needs to happen - do it all over, under military observation and paper ballots, manual counting, with observers so everyone knows it's fair.
what will happen - NOT A FK'ING thing

AZ was lost in 2020, nothing was changed, and people are surprised? same will happen in 2024 and every election from here on out.

They are demonstrating when you have a corrupt and bought SOS, election officials, and judges, ASGH. 2020 again but even more obvious and in our face. Hence the smirks of the officials. Talk about a giant FU to our Constitutional Republic.

Update: One county refused to certify. (Of course, Maricopa which has all the votes and the majority of disenfranchised ones, did try to certify).

Maricopa county lost (chain of custody) over 290K votes from Election Day, which had a 17% Dem. voter turnout, and still gave the election to Hobbs.

And who does the Blue support? Disgusting.

Remember that some of those men may personally believe the election was fraudulent and that their vote was destroyed as well. They will still show up and protect the criminal state and threaten violence on all those that refuse to submit. THIS IS THE JOB THEY SIGNED UP FOR foolishly unknowingly or not. Only a tiny fraction would dissent.

Last edited:
what needs to happen - do it all over, under military observation and paper ballots, manual counting, with observers so everyone knows it's fair.

AZ was lost in 2020, nothing was changed, and people are surprised? same will happen in 2024 and every election from here on out.
You want more gov’t people to oversee gov’t people. Maybe not the best idea my man but I do understand the sentiment. Remember after January 6th when the national guardsman threatened violence on Americans who are upset their country is gone?

1669669105646.jpeg

1669669170862.jpeg

1669669203975.png

Last edited:

Remind me, who controls the military? Sorry, not gonna happen.

Just ducking in here long enough to post this, not reading….😂

Just like NYC's progressive DA cabal which had tipped thousands of violent and mentally deranged offenders back onto the streets to terrorize again, the government has completely been taken over by clowns, vandals, and degenerates. Fuuuck...

More than 7,000 sex offenders were convicted of ‘lewd or lascivious acts with a child under 14 years of age’ but were let out of prison the same year they were incarcerated, data from the California Megan’s Law database says.

You can't vote, buy alcohol, buy a gun, serve in the military, or even drive a car but you can have your body mutilated?

We have had at least 2 mass shootings from these freaks and in the future there will be an epidemic of mass killings and suicides from them. After they get mutilated and live with the miserable consequences, they are going to be very fucking angry at the people that pushed them to do it (parents, teachers, doctors) and society for letting it happen. Get ready, it's going to happen a lot.

Coming to a neighborhood near you

Chinese phrase: "Wo geng ni ping dao si"... Means "I will take you to death with me". Used by outgunned heroes in countless war epics where the hero resorts to a bayonet, sword, or a few grenades and wipes out a big chunk of enemies along with himself. I hope the protestors realize that if they are going to be spirited away in a police or army truck, it is 100% that they will never make it back alive again. Thus, try to kill at least 1 to a few of the scumbags so at least they made it costly for them. "Wo geng ni ping dao si"...

"Hao pengyou... Wo xiwang nimen zhidao shihou lai le ni yao zhemou zhuo. Tian baoyou ni le."

("Good friends, I hope you all know what to do when the time comes. God be with you"...)

Please, give the tyrant's enforcers a night so bloody with their own blood and guts, and filled with so much loss that the surviving thugs will remember it forever.

IMG_20220204_011911_728_720x.jpg

Last edited:
@wade2big

Here is something you can support! You are in a giving mood!

Case filed Wednesday before Thanksgiving.

I’m figuring this is sarcasm. Let’s say the few of you get your job back. Will ya’ll work with the feds (atf, fbi, etc.) in any capacity including coming to the aide of one of these terrorists or will you guys refuse? Will you write speeding tickets that are enforced by threats of death by the guns on your holster while january 6th political prisoners are being tortured in DC and criminal politicians walk free? I don’t know how you guys would be willing to crawl back on your knees into the arms of the state that tossed you aside. You would once again be carrying a gun to empower these same people. I don’t get it.

Have you not read this thread ?

The left coast had mail in voting for years now.

Most in California did not vote for this ceap
yup, ballot harvesting is legal, and they don't even have to allow a republican on the ballot. they just put the 2 with the most primary votes, regardless of which party affiliation for the candidates. nobody actually votes for this shit. they even sabotage petitions by getting their assholes to sign them with fake names.

Reactions: BurtG