• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

when your 19, just got laid (see hickey in pic) and you accidentally kill someone. Life's over for a few years and the other guy's forever.
A couple of Coronas, 2 shots of Tequilla and smoking some weed, on the way home.

AA14Fhoj.img

Hope she likes the taste of pussy……

Last edited:
what does China teach the world. ?
Standing in a square hasn't changed squat. What does the current protest teach the world? Standing in a square will not change squat.
Watch some of the protests, as soon as someone pushes back or stands up to the enforcers, people run away.
Nothing will change, people are happy with what they have. Live on the street and be happy they don't take that freedom away. Watch as Xi rolls by in his black Mercedes eating steaks and caviar.
China is out to cull those that stand up.
Here's one person protesting, gets tossed to the stay puffs in white.. no one else around.. I don't see much unison or 'solidarity'.

65052847-11481891-image-m-7_1669738150776.jpg

here's a guy getting a knee on the neck and his mouth covered for good measure

65037897-11480467-image-a-11_1669709229983.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: samadisoulcrusher
Here's one person protesting, gets tossed to the stay puffs in white.. no one else around.. I don't see much unison or 'solidarity'.

Where is riot gear? Do the Chinese put Police on their sleeve in engirish?

Reactions: Clob McStrunk
We will not vote our way out of this. The system is rigged and they don't even respect us enough to hide it. They don't care about You, your Family and obviously the Constitution. If you are not prepared yet for the inevitable outcome I suggest you start... Late as it may be.

i'd be shocked if i didn't know how evil they are already...

when your 19, just got laid (see hickey in pic) and you accidentally kill someone. Life's over for a few years and the other guy's forever.
A couple of Coronas, 2 shots of Tequilla and smoking some weed, on the way home.

AA14Fhoj.img

The victims family needs to sue using the same standard as the family’s of these school shootings. Hold everyone one responsible, that includes Chrysler, the liquor manufacturer, the liquor store, the gas station that sold the gas she put in the car exc..

If firearms manufacturers can be sued whenever someone uses there products to harm others then that’s a precedent that should carry over to all incidents. Just my 2 cents

Reactions: HD1911 and Mwalex
Problem with that is only 30% of fatal crashes have "drugs or alcohol involved." What percent of those under the influence are not at fault we don't know, because they ascribe blame to the person under the influence even if someone else were to run a read light and hit them.

What we have with DUIs is an entire industry and punishment system based on what happens the smallest percentage of time. Charge people for what happened. Don't fall for the games they play with statistics. 10,000 peopler year are killed in "drug and alcohol related" crashes, but i would bet you money if everyone stopped drinking tomorrow. The amount of traffic fatalities would not drop significantly.

For this we arrest 1.5 million people per year. Take their freedom, they pay fines, do classes, loose their license, and often their job in the process. You get mandatory jail time, and three times in your lifetime in some states is a felony with mandatory prison time. If you drink, get a cheap breathalyzer see how you feel at .08 or .06 like a lot of states, and tell me if you think its all worth it.

Now the question is, what should we do about the people causing the majority {60%} of fatal crashes in this country.....Sober people....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Get them drunk?

Driving is a privilege, not a right. Fuck up like that, should be a permanent driver's license revocation. All of the necessary knowledge to conduct one's self in a safe manner is taught in driving education and there is NO fucking reason whatsoever for anyone behind the wheel of a vehicle to be impaired by a substance that they know will affect their ability to drive safely. Driving safely is already a major responsibility and making sure that I conduct myself in every manner to ensure that I, and others sharing the road with me, can get to everyone's destination safely, takes up all mental focus while on the road. I shouldn't have to have the lingering fear of a drunk or high motherfucker going the wrong way, swerving into my lane, and pulverizing me and two others behind me to atoms. Blow hot on a stop once, lose the fucking license forever. Better a fuckhead is kept off the road before they eventually kill somebody.
I agree. A bigger, stronger, more violent government with ever growing authority with more will do anything for a paycheck types is just what we need.

'Peaceful protests' have NEVER achieved anything in history, ever. The only reason why the British relented in India after Mahatma Gandhi's peaceful campaign was because the Irish Republican Army started going balls out killing British police and soldiers back on the Isles and they desperately needed manpower back home.

ETA: When the state is clearly unmoved by your requests and they are not only doubling down but clearly announcing their intent to physically harm you, and you STILL do not resort to violent and lethal action, we are simply going to assume that you are either too stupid or too cowardly to have freedom and you do not deserve any. Winners do not sit around and hope and wait for something. They make decisions and take pragmatic actions to achieve their goals.
8F6B995F-CC77-467F-8712-2F6B8B488B06.jpeg

Reactions: Blue Sky Country

This was just covered by Watters on Fox - he has been on PAID leave (paid by your tax dollars) for over a month over this. He took the luggage after a flight that he didn't check in any luggage on - then ripped off the ID tags immediately and bolted out of that airport; however he took that luggage on two more trips. He said he left the clothing in a hotel room (because that "would be weird" ) but the hotel said their wasn't any clothing left behind...

Somebody voted these asshats in and if they didn't why haven't the people invested in rope .....
Correct...."sombody"did!! Funny thing is I spent some time on traveling different places in the state the last few months and I just can't seem to find many who will admit it. Rural, suburban and big city....everyone I met seemed to have something negative to say about our government and the direction of the state and country. All those Newsom voters must be a shy lot. Ohhhhhh.....wait a minute.....most people I met had JOBS.....I just wasn't meeting the right people.

Reactions: BurtG

I don't understand the use of the protest. It seems rather pointless. I suppose it is to let the government know we aren't happy. They already know this, but with no force behind it, why would they care? The Magna Carta was not signed by the oligarchs out of the kindness of their hearts. It's like we think we can skip phases and still get to the negotiation part. The large protests just don't seem very effective in bringing about change.

• Love
I don't understand the use of the protest. It seems rather pointless. I suppose it is to let the government know we aren't happy. They already know this, but with no force behind it, why would they care? The Magna Carta was not signed by the oligarchs out of the kindness of their hearts. It's like we think we can skip phases and still get to the negotiation part. The large protests just don't seem very effective in bringing about change.
Large protests can bring about change.... but the media has to broadcast the protests far and wide to amplify it's importance. AKA Black Lives Matter / Antifa bullshit. If the leftist media wouldn't have broadcast their message - they wouldn't have collected a dime.

It's all about perception and not necessarily about reality.

But if the media doesn't support the message you are trying to convey - your protest is for nothing. Just like the Jan 6 circus. The media has presented it as some seditious right wing white supremacist radicals trying to take over the government instead of it being a protest about fraudulent elections. So the media in collusion with the leftists in government - have completely twisted the messaging. The protest backfired because the media skewed the facts to back the leftists.

No peaceful protests by the right will ever accomplish anything in the USA ever again - other than as propaganda against their efforts.

Last edited:
And not learned one single thing.

Actually I learned a lot. Mainly what I learned is how out of touch with reality your average tax burden is. But also sprinkled in a little, people will do anything for money.

We also know now, they were pushing for alcohol classes for MIPs and giving kids MIPs where weren't drinking because by giving out so many per capita, they could get extra funding based on the area having a "drug and alcohol" problem. They were screwing the entire community, to get some extra funding. And thats the money that funded your little plays. (y) (y) (y) 🤡

1669813273999.png

This is a perfect for how you thought it looked VS how it actually looked.

Actually I learned a lot. Mainly what I learned is how out of touch with reality your average tax burden is. But also sprinkled in a little, people will do anything for money.

We also know now, they were pushing for alcohol classes for MIPs and giving kids MIPs where weren't drinking because by giving out so many per capita, they could get extra funding based on the area having a "drug and alcohol" problem. They were screwing the entire community, to get some extra funding. And thats the money that funded your little plays. (y) (y) (y) 🤡

View attachment 8010553

This is a perfect for how you thought it looked VS how it actually looked.

I am really sorry you are so angry and bitter. ALL of the world is not like that, shame you think it is, and when confronted with something that differs from your view that everything is hell.....well full on attack mode.

I am really sorry you are so angry and bitter. ALL of the world is not like that, shame you think it is, and when confronted with something that differs from your view that everything is hell.....well full on attack mode.
I think you are projecting your actions when someone doesn’t respect your “authority” taken from us and given to you by the powers of a corrupt gov’t.

1669821183255.jpeg