• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

The "system" isn't broken, per say. As in our system of government, a constitutional republic. The people running it are ignoring the rules, and overrunning the checks and balances. Without the ability to vote, fixing it from the inside is the only peaceful way.
Will never happen and you know it. Very few decent men ever seek out a gov job in the first place. That isn’t the environment for the freedom and creativity that men who believe in individualism thrive in. Decent men don’t want to rule others or take part in the process like .gov men do. The few that do join the system will never thrive on the inside. It takes yes men without a conscience to move up the ranks. This ensures only the following order types who only seek self gain will ever hold positions of power.

I think a constitutional republic is tyranny by many instead of tyranny from a few and what we have now happened either because of or in spite of our constitution. Either way it was doomed to fail as the constitution doesn’t restrict gov’t enough and even if it did, terrible men thrive on the inside and will fuck it up anyhow. I don’t have the answer to the best form of gov’t and I doubt there is one. I do know that any form is rule by force and violence and that is why shitheads are drawn to it.

Reactions: BurtG
That seems broken to me. If checks and balances aren't working and all the power structures are captured, then what would you propose? If I was a mechanic the car would likely be getting a bill so high the owner would just salvage it. I think we are In major overhaul territory at least.

The secret police need to go. An executive order would scrap it. In general we need to decentralize all the things. We have shown centralization lead to government spiralling out of control. Any way to balance more power to the states would be a good start.
That doest imply the system, using motors and transmissions is not broken. {I.E.} Just because someone broke your car, doesn't mean cars no longer work. The "system" is fine, your car just needs fixed.

To drive the point home. Overhaul to what? Back to working within the confines of our constitution? I.E Back to our "system" of government.

Will never happen and you know it. Very few decent men ever seek out a gov job in the first place. That isn’t the environment for the freedom and creativity that men who believe in individualism thrive in. Decent men don’t want to rule others or take part in the process like .gov men do. The few that do join the system will never thrive on the inside. It takes yes men without a conscience to move up the ranks. This ensures only the following order types who only seek self gain will ever hold positions of power.

I think a constitutional republic is tyranny by many instead of tyranny from a few and what we have now happened wither because of or in spite of our system of gov’t. Either way it was doomed to fail as the constitution doesn’t restrict gov’t enough and even if it did, terrible men thrive on the inside and will fuck it up anyhow. I don’t have the answer to the best form of gov’t and I doubt there is one. I do know that any form is rule by force and violence and that is why shitheads are drawn to it.
There is one, its called a Constitutional republic. You have the end result of a constitutional republic and a democracy {tyranny of the masses} mixed up.

That doest imply the system, using motors and transmissions is not broken. {I.E.} Just because someone broke your car, doesn't mean cars no longer work. The "system" is fine, your car just needs fixed.

To drive the point home. Overhaul to what? Back to working within the confines of our constitution? I.E Back to our "system" of government.
Even if you believe this, you have to acknowledge it can’t happen through the vote or any other political means. “Good” guys on the inside making a difference is also a myth. Thats’s just what men working government jobs say to justify to themselves for willingly taking part in the government that has been murdering and impovershing its own people. It’s a lie.

There is one, its called a Constitutional republic. You have the end result of a constitutional republic and a democracy {tyranny of the masses} mixed up.
No I don’t. Tell that to the blue states where a city controls the state. Tell that to a city dweller that isn’t a deginedate. A republic is just a slightly more complicated form of a democracy. You also have to pretend that those “voted” in act on behalf of those they supposedly represent and not on the behalf of big money.

Big gov’t in any form is evil.

Yes, you do.
Even if you believe this, you have to acknowledge it can’t happen through the vote or any other political means. “Good” guys on the inside making a difference is also a myth. Thats’s just what men working government jobs say to justify to themselves for willingly taking part in the government that has been murdering and impovershing its own people. It’s a lie.
It actually is not because LEO in my area didn't enforce any of the COVID tyranny. So, good guys on the inside absolutely already made a difference.

The "system" isn't broken, per say. As in our system of government, a constitutional republic. The people running it are ignoring the rules, and overrunning the checks and balances. Without the ability to vote, fixing it from the inside is the only peaceful way.

There is not better form of government than a people agreeing to self govern under the rules of god. That was the basis for the Mayflower Compact, that was the basis for the Constitution.

Yes, you do.

It actually is not because LEO in my area didn't enforce any of the COVID tyranny. So, good guys on the inside absolutely already made a difference.

There is not better form of government than a people agreeing to self govern under the rules of god. That was the basis for the Mayflower Compact, that was the basis for the Constitution.
We will just have to disagree on most of it including the part where you believe that a constitutional republic is self governance in any way. It is not. Maybe we can agree that the federal gov’t in a better world would have to cease to exist in it’s entirety.

Regardless, this country will not go back to even what you believe in by any peaceful means much less what I believe.

Edit to add:
People can peacefully ignore gov’ts taxes, rules, regulations, laws, courts, and leo while defending themselves and those around them if necessary. This would effectively pull power from away from gov’t and place it right back with the people where it belongs. It would take a movement to get this done and it could be peaceful as long as those at the top who will lose power and wealth as a result don’t sick their police on the people. This is where the ability and willingness to defend’s one’s right to life and liberty is critical.

Last edited:
Reactions: AZLONGRIDER
Patriot Post was rich in content today

BC3E2AF4-DF98-4A03-8CBD-588F9281B8A2.jpeg

I would say it implies going back to the drawing board and starting over. Yes, that has risks and negatives as well. This system may be all well and good, but if no one is going to follow the manuals,procedures and guidelines then what do you propose? When special interests and the wealthy capture the control points what do you do?

They count the votes, they control legislation, intelligence, the judicial(especially in voting cases), law enforcement, and any traditionally trusted source such as the fda/cdc/nih. I'm not sure where that leaves us besides a broken system that seems corrupt.

Reactions: wade2big
China relents on failed zero-COVID campaign. Cities loosen and get rid of COVID policies after massive weeklong protests.

The protests were not the only thing that made the Chinese government realize that they were fucked. It was just the tip of the spear. Behind the protests was an even more spectacular online campaign. The country's censors, swamped by a combination of DDOS attacks, "blank post spamming", and VPN proliferation, were unable to do much as the entire country's Internet and social media were transformed into one massive cyber protest hub. The amount of likes that posts were getting, at a rate of MILLIONS per hour, made the government realize just how little support they had. Also present on wide scale were memes, YTP clips, and gifs spoofing Top Gun, featuring American pilots dogfighting and defeating Chinese PLA aces, to the almost unanimous applause of audiences on Chinese social media. This, along with the last 2 years of the younger generations "lying flat" (tan ping) and "letting it rot" (bai lan), and not giving a fuck anymore, made the CCP quickly aware that they have almost no supporters now. This is not 1989 anymore, when most of the country still retained the zealous nationalism inherited over 2 decades of "revolutionary postwar rebuilding" and supported the crackdown against the students, with armed farmers even driving their trucks into Beijing to help the army in the crackdown in Tiananmen Square. This is not that era anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: samadisoulcrusher
Patriot Post was rich in content today

View attachment 8011349
Actually this was the ONE thing that Janet Reno did that I agreed with. Yes, the kid's dad was a communist stooge in Cuba, but it was his fucking father, his one surviving parent, and what he said ought to go even if we disagree with it. Parental rights trump all. If it was your kid in a communist country do you think they would give him up? We are not communists.

Reactions: UKDslayer

Well, we know why none of those things are happening
The GOP is weak and corrupt and they don't represent anybody, but the donor class. They hate Trump because he represents
populist America 1st ideas . That are a knife pointed at the heart of the donor class and multinational corporations dreams of controlling the world thru one world .gov !

The GOP is weak and corrupt and they don't represent anybody, but the donor class. They hate Trump because he represents
populist America 1st ideas . That are a knife pointed at the heart of the donor class and multinational corporations dreams of controlling the world thru one world .gov !
I read this same article, well I should say scanned; because you are 100% correct. GOP represents CRONY CAPITALISTS only (those are usually "donor class")

Now don't confuse him with the truth.

• Haha
Reactions: wade2big

There are zero "good" people in any .gov job? None? That is a huge statement.....you know that is not correct. Think about who has a .gov job....the fave go to is fire fighters, they are also bent in your book. And if you exempt them who else gets a pass?