• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

That's when the government steps in and claims that it's in the realm of National Security and takes it.
Good, let him poke da' Bear...and watch Star-link over U-krane go poof!!
I would love if he turns it off and then blame Vindemann for his mean tweet!
"No one person should have that capability". "It's too much power in the hands of an individual ".
I am sure that the think tanks already have the key phrases to be used by the PRAVDA

Reactions: supercorndogs

"Exposing" woke media while giving a BJ to Krystal & Saagar. That bitch Krystal has called for "temporary communism" and political revolution numerous times.
Rogans still a Bernie bro at heart despite seeing firsthand the insanity of leftist BS. Just like all other rich white suburban leftards, they're faithful to the faithless religion as long as the policies only affect us plebs and not them.

How about this little "mistake in the right direction" Mr Rogan. With your favorite little special snowflakes Krystal & Saagar, no less...

And just for posterity.. what a unit! A true giant among men

Attachments

• 7fLbhu6.jpg
    7fLbhu6.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 124
Last edited:
Reactions: gigamortis

Who, back in 2019, could have imagined a day in which Elon Musk, Catturd, Ian Miles Cheong, Andy Ngo, and Lauren Boebert would be running the show, with Kyle Rittenhouse making frequent guest appearances? This is fucking awesome to behold, just as awesome as the full range Star Citizen game platform also released this year...

FUCK YEAH... SPACE, MUTHAFUCKAS... Have plasma rifle, will travel:

Reactions: theLBC
So the chick in the picture is good to go? I don’t think she’s married so I’m sure she’d go for it.😂🤣

US SOF commandos kill two ISIS sleeper cell leaders during helicopter raid in Syria:

Despite being mostly neutralized by joint strike forces of Iraqi, Syrian, US, Kurdish, and Russian forces in the past decade, ISIS sleeper cells still operate in small holdouts and are responsible for a constant onslaught of suicide bombings, abductions, and murders targeting innocent civilians in the area. US Special Operations Forces launch a helicopter borne raid on one of these cells, neutralizing their leadership. December 12, 2022

The guy plays stupid really well. Book smart and common sense idiot? I am not sure.
But if I was him I would not set foot on American soil. I'd transfer every stolen dime to a bank account that the USA can't touch and be on an island that doesn't extradite.

However, there are enough people that are pissed at him. Some of them with means. So there might be a chance that he would never make off of said island in the first place.

Reactions: BurtG
I think that most of the people "with means" are part of the click. Meaning that they were on board with him giving away the money to the desired candidates. I'd say that much of the money claimed to be lost is now laundered and back with the original investor. The dumb shits like Tom Brady and the actors that jumped on the "sure thing" are just fucked and wouldn't dare putting out a hit on him.
He was a tool for some very connected people and probably oblivious to that. I doubt he could name names and that just may keep him alive. But then there's a lady rotting in jail and a guy that hung himself in the most secure prison.
However, there are enough people that are pissed at him. Some of them with means. So there might be a chance that he would never make off of said island in the first place.

Reactions: BScore and canman
Democrats protect their own. I can see the DOJ never doing much with the case, or having him plea down to a nothing charge. The Dems will do their best to protect him until the statue of limitations runs out.

As to the billion that he stole for himself, I am sure it was moved to an inaccessible place long ago.

Isn't he in the Bahamas? Does the DOJ have any jurisdiction there? Isn't that like saying that the rich uncle in Zimbabwe who scams old people can be prosecuted?
Democrats protect their own. I can see the DOJ never doing much with the case, or having him plea down to a nothing charge. The Dems will do their best to protect him until the statue of limitations runs out.

As to the billion that he stole for himself, I am sure it was moved to an inaccessible place long ago.
I am sure that the DOJ, if they wanted, could put out an extradition for him. But do they have to comply? He's got enough money to payoff the right people there

Notice he wasn't suspended until after the case was unsealed for the public to see.

Reactions: gigamortis
Isn't he in the Bahamas? Does the DOJ have any jurisdiction there? Isn't that like saying that the rich uncle in Zimbabwe who scams old people can be prosecuted?

I am sure that the DOJ, if they wanted, could put out an extradition for him. But do they have to comply? He's got enough money to payoff the right people there
Guess someone didn't like his answer: