• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

X33dJXfvZJv8.jpeg

The teen was already on felony probation for poisoning a high school girl’s drink at the time of the hit-and-run – which surveillance cameras captured on Aug. 6, 2021.

The video shows a stolen vehicle speeding the wrong way down a one-way backstreet. It plowed into a woman walking her infant son in a stroller. Then he hit the gas, accelerating away from the scene, where a good Samaritan in a pickup truck rammed the suspect vehicle head on.

look at what they have done.

I1PNIVFTXGkD.png

Also charge the potential shooter furry boyfriend with beastiality and crimes against animals etc.

If she wants to save him from the charges she has to testify in Court that she's a human and not a furry. Make this stupidity and mental illness indulgence hurt

HUGE trial to keep a eye on
Former Mex Sec. of Public Security(kinda like Sec. of Defense but for Federal Police instead of .mil)

Rey Zambada already testified to giving this dude mega millions on behalf of Chapo & Mayo

Check out the names on his Visa recommendation...
This should get pretty good. If only Hillary, Holder, et al.. were forced to testify in this case. Surprised he aint been suicided yet, this dude absolutely knows some juicy shit...

Reactions: mtrmn and MtnGhost

Her husband has ONE job to do now. Actually TWO jobs. If he cannot deliver, then he is not worthy of having Stephanie as his wife.

I will protect my family at all costs and if for some reason I am not able to neutralize a threat on the spot, I WILL seek retribution later.

Actually followed their oath.

Doesn't sound like they pocketed the money it went to charity of recipients or doctors suggestion.

Reactions: gigamortis
We've gotten our paycut courtesy of PJ and his crew of puppet masters. It's called 40% inflation!! That's the REAL number!!!
I have said time and time again that one of the main objectives of the lock downs was to destroy the middle class globally. The question is why? The middle class is the last group left with enough resources, intelligence and balls to push back against government control.

I have said time and time again that one of the main objectives of the lock downs was to destroy the middle class globally. The question is why? The middle class is the last group left with enough resources, intelligence and balls to push back against government control.
In order to go back to the days of Feudalism, the middle class gets in the way.

Reactions: Devildog

Holy smokes...freaking psychopath apparently. This whole story doesn't make sense to me. But it's been a while since I was in school. The fact the parents were supposed to be there with the boy (at least one relative) and they were not that day and the gun was "secured" (from whom?) and now this...holy smokes.

Reactions: Mwalex