• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

media-6.jpg

"privileged lifestyles"...... Definitions have been re-written to fit the narrative. Now, skin color seems to come into play if a person is privileged or not.
View attachment 8119396

The unsustainable consumption of the rich — including the use of swimming pools, garden irrigation and washing cars — is a key driver of urban water crises, according to a new study that calls for a fresh approach to tackling the issue. “We have shown that social inequality is the biggest problem for poorer people getting access to water for their everyday needs,” she said in a statement.

South Africa is....or was, I have not checked lately having HUGE issues with fresh water. It is all basically falling apart. It is quickly on the fast track to become just like every other sub saharan africa country. The working world will now support one more, it is the thing to do, while those working will be forced, and forced is the correct word to do with less, it is for the better, are you not caring of your fellow man? No I am not. They got handed the keys to a fully self supporting country and milked it dry and ran it into the ground. The entire world had turned its back on that country before "the change" and they did just fine. Now they need help, we need to ask why, and not give the help, make them pay for it.

Not much else going on at 5, but feel free to assist my enquiry regarding barrel harmonics also. Cheers
"Enquiry" about barrel harmonics, then off to The Bear Pit? All on your your first day? Almost some kind of record there, hoss. Good luck.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230414_080751_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230414_080751_Chrome.jpg
    212.1 KB · Views: 61
anyone that was surprised but what Snowden had to say; lived under a rock.
Snowden just had 'evidence'; to confirm what most already knew.
I agree

But hitting on the point that he "allegedly" took a lot more than the comments about the NSA program, and ran. Arguably more than this "leak".

The coverage by the media is telling. Snowdick... acceptable. This kid grrrrrrrrr. This kid was sitting on his porch reading a book when they raided him.

something just doesn't seem right. How did he get access to the info.

I agree

But hitting on the point that he "allegedly" took a lot more than the comments about the NSA program, and ran. Arguably more than this "leak".

The coverage by the media is telling. Snowdick... acceptable. This kid grrrrrrrrr. This kid was sitting on his porch reading a book when they raided him.

something just doesn't seem right. How did he get access to the info.
It was "given" to him. He fit a profile for someone that would be acceptable to divulge it and fall for doing it. The investigation will end with him. If the republicans don't scream bloody murder on how he got the stuff, who really left it lying around, we will know they are in on it s well.

Last edited:
If a potato can be jammed on the end of my rifle as a silencer in a limited capacity of course but with the same intent, can the AFT arrest me at the grocery buying a bag of potatoes. Or can I tell the judge I was going to mash them ....
'intended use'
the ambiguous, unable to prove, yet, they can put you in jail; like they can read minds.
It either has a hole in both ends, or it doesn't.

'intended use'
the ambiguous, unable to prove, yet, they can put you in jail; like they can read minds.
It either has a hole in both ends, or it doesn't.
Don’t forget “constructive intent”.

If a potato can be jammed on the end of my rifle as a silencer in a limited capacity of course but with the same intent, can the AFT arrest me at the grocery buying a bag of potatoes. Or can I tell the judge I was going to mash them ....
What ever suits their agenda........

Hoffman, who serves on the Pentagon's Defense Innovation Board, has funded several questionable political operations to boost Democrats. He financed a group that created fake social media accounts to trick Republican voters during the 2017 Alabama Senate special election. Hoffman was an early supporter of ACRONYM, a liberal dark money group behind Courier Newsroom, a network of liberal websites misleadingly designed to look like legitimate local news outlets.

Hoffman contributed to Integrity First for America, a progressive legal group that gave $620,000 to the legal defense fund for Fusion GPS, the opposition research firm behind an infamous dossier that falsely claimed the Kremlin has videos of Trump with prostitutes in Moscow.

Hoffman, who serves on the Pentagon's Defense Innovation Board, has funded several questionable political operations to boost Democrats.
GettyImages-838037000.jpg