• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

6JzHMRTOID4S.png

Book deals are just bribes.

First thing ACB did when she became a justice was a book deal.

Any wonder she is comprised? Who would read her book?
I'd wager that it's the same number that bought Hillary's books. Last I heard. She was giving them away during speeches and signings. Which accounted for a few.
Environmentalist should be pulling their hair out for the number of trees wasted on the printing of this trash. I kid. They know where their money comes from.

Reactions: timesublime
He is doing what he is told by the party. They all do. They decide who is voting for or against before it's put on the floor for a vote. Go against the party and they are gone when the next election comes.
Money talks and buys votes. Ask everyone that had a chance to win in 2020 that backed Trump how much money from the party they received. They don't care if they have the majority. It's easier to raise money being the whipped puppy making promises.
Why does the party have a position called The Whip? What is the job description?
I get what your saying I do.

On the video that was posted it has to be frustrating that the display board the dem politician is pointing to says “Stabilizing Brace” yet all the dems refer to it as a “Bump Stock” it’s clown world.
CC67328E-26D2-41A0-9327-EBC14781E1B9.jpeg

My point regarding Massie it’s interesting he was the only one in DC to not sign the Covid spending bill where the government handed out 2.2 trillion (also while Trump railed against him for days) then he doesn‘t sign off on the Schiff resolution it’s odd.

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC

And once again the republicants showing their true colors.

"And so let’s back off of these accusations, and let’s get back to being the party of the rule of law, of the justice system supporting law enforcement and the equal application of law. Let’s don’t undermine the greatest justice system and criminal justice system and rule of law in the world today, this side of heaven,” Hutchinson said.

Bill Barr is a cunt traitor and he's out pushing the same narrative as the rest of the commies... Orange Man Bad. This POS knew about Seth Rich, the Hunter laptop, the Russia Trump collusion hoax and a host of other bullshit that he helped cover up.

"He provoked this whole problem himself. Yes, he's been the victim of unfair witch hunts in the past, but that doesn't obviate the fact that he's also a fundamentally flawed person who engages in reckless conduct that leads to situations, calamitous situations, like this, which are very disruptive and hurt any political cause he's associated with"

He admits that it was a bullshit witch hunt ^^^^ but he allowed it.
This is what a banana republic looks like.
Why is this fat bastard even out doing these interviews for the commies? He disappeared the last time he left office and was not heard from until the turtle recommended him to Trump. That's a rhetorical question. He's out reinforcing the narrative Orange Man Bad like a good stooge.

Vote Republicant!! Desantis will fix it!!

Trying to be part of the approved operations may be where you're going wrong, as we all are. There is a need for some unapproved groups to get organized and connected. I don't know how to do it and not sure I have the drive to even start. Sad isn't it. Have we already lost?
Seems a tavern was usually involved in the before times.

Reactions: AllenOne1
And once again the republicants showing their true colors.

"And so let’s back off of these accusations, and let’s get back to being the party of the rule of law, of the justice system supporting law enforcement and the equal application of law. Let’s don’t undermine the greatest justice system and criminal justice system and rule of law in the world today, this side of heaven,” Hutchinson said.

Bill Barr is a cunt traitor and he's out pushing the same narrative as the rest of the commies... Orange Man Bad. This POS knew about Seth Rich, the Hunter laptop, the Russia Trump collusion hoax and a host of other bullshit that he helped cover up.

"He provoked this whole problem himself. Yes, he's been the victim of unfair witch hunts in the past, but that doesn't obviate the fact that he's also a fundamentally flawed person who engages in reckless conduct that leads to situations, calamitous situations, like this, which are very disruptive and hurt any political cause he's associated with"

He admits that it was a bullshit witch hunt ^^^^ but he allowed it.
This is what a banana republic looks like.
Why is this fat bastard even out doing these interviews for the commies? He disappeared the last time he left office and was not heard from until the turtle recommended him to Trump. That's a rhetorical question. He's out reinforcing the narrative Orange Man Bad like a good stooge.

Vote Republicant!! Desantis will fix it!!
Yep, wont be long now until we are not allowed to talk about it.

Holocaust denier? Screw you msnbc and your contribution to creating the fourth reich.

• Haha
Reactions: Mwalex

Rocked by 2 mass shootings in 2 days, this small country chose a different path

After last month's violence, Serbia launched an amnesty period allowing citizens to give up unregistered weapons.

Serbian citizens surrender 13,000 unregistered weapons after two deadly mass shootings

Gee, I wonder who is behind this? I also wonder how long it will take for mass shootings to becomes a thing in other European countries?

Mainstream Media is working overtime to try and sell this one, look at how civilized the Serbians are, they are responding to mass shootings by giving up their firearms to prevent future ones! Silly Americans, why are you not following Serbia's example!

Rocked by 2 mass shootings in 2 days, this small country chose a different path

After last month's violence, Serbia launched an amnesty period allowing citizens to give up unregistered weapons.

Serbian citizens surrender 13,000 unregistered weapons after two deadly mass shootings

Gee, I wonder who is behind this? I also wonder how long it will take for mass shootings to becomes a thing in other European countries?

Mainstream Media is working overtime to try and sell this one, look at how civilized the Serbians are, they are responding to mass shootings by giving up their firearms to prevent future ones! Silly Americans, why are you not following Serbia's example!

You do know who is behind this, right?

Girl identifies as a cat. Two 13 year old girls disagree. The teacher verbally attacks the two girls. About them not buying into the whole leftist identity and gender ideology.

If the teacher really believes the garbage ideology, she is spewing out. I would have to assume she is as delusional as the girl who identifies as a cat. There for not fit to be teaching anybody about anything! Treating delusional people by reinforcing their delusion can't be mentally good for them!

Reactions: 10ring'r

Pedopeter still wanting to apologize to Xi in person for shooting down his balloon after they stole our military secrets.

Reactions: 10ring'r