• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Who the fuck has the time to read that much dog shit?
Um…
EFF_photograph_of_NSA%27s_Utah_Data_Center.jpg

But it wasn’t just CISA that was pushing social media companies to censor speech; the congresswoman said that during the testimony of journalists Matt Taibbi and Michael Shellenberger, it was revealed that over 70 federal agencies were responsible for censoring speech.
ion, there are way too many federal agencies.

Instead of dealing with airline chaos his job requires, he's all about his Gayness instead.
Biden chose Pete Buttplug for secretary transportation because he heard that he pulled trains.......

Let her keep talking. After a while it will get annoying if it hasn't already. That's not a good way to get people join your side and agree with you.

Never interrupt your enemy when they are making a mistake. Hopefully she will soon be known by the sobriquet of "Biden's Folly."

BUD LIGHT CONTINUES TO GET ROASTED AND OBLITERATED

Anheuser Busch's latest Fourth of July tweet in their attempts to win back beer drinkers met with an absolute clown show on social media. At this point, it is NOT a boycott anymore. It is disgust.

while i never drank it anyway, i suppose i am starting to feel sorry for the hundreds of workers losing their jobs because of stupid management.

This piece is telling: “Before Zhao could get much further, a young activist cupped her hands over her mouth to shout him down, yelling: “Stop trying to be model minorities!”” That chick just called an Asian an Uncle Tom.

So now liberals have gone back to being very public about their racism. This, of course, after eating their own and turning the women’s liberation movement into a self immolating funeral pyre for the trans and pedo agendas. It all comes out in the wash. Actions tell a person’s character over and over again.

As an attorney this is very bad. Wish they could pull their accreditation over this type of silliness. Law school is difficult by design and it is made to thin the heard further who are able to make it into a class. Hell even after 3 years of law school a lot of folks never pass the bar exam to become licensed to practice. Would not want one of these sensitive types representing me on what may be a life changing circumstance in my life.

Too bad we didn't mis-place a F'n nuke. Mac:mad: