• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

congress goes into recess soon, so they aren't going to do shit. hope i am wrong.

pRd5qCHxE73z.jpeg

ASGH.

They will ignore it because they are planning on releasing charges against Trump for insurrection. That'll be the headlines overshadowing the testimony that pedo jo is corrupt
While Congress is in recess they will have less narratives they need to distract from.

I haven’t seen anyone else collaborate this story but I’m posting anyway. We’ll see!
24 mortars explode. I wouldn’t say Taiwan lost its ability to defend itself. 9 soldiers were seriously injured in the accident. You can google this and get more information.

This is why Kari couldn't be elected...

It started long before that election, most people don't know about this and have not linked it all together. Like I said these people play the long game:

Check out Joe Arpaio, this is the sheriff that had chain gangs and his inmates working on the roads. He had to go first. And the county he was sheriff of....Maricopa county. I am sure that name rings a bell.

Millions of out of state money into a podunk county sheriff election race, why......now you know the reason why.

I think it is.

But I sure as shit wouldn’t recommend building next to a seaboard prone to earthquakes.
That wasn't even the real problem. The problem was no one followed recommendations for the backup system's location and layout. It was avoidable.

And still despite the fact it leaked radiation, it isn't world ending.

Why does America need a “Commission for the Preservation of America’s Heritage Abroad?”

What a fucking waste of money.

from article
1. Speakman, can be heard telling Rose to get on the ground “or you will be bit.” The trucker driver ignored the order and remained standing
2. he went to his knees when the canine got close to him.

Trucker called the bluff, and lost
Dog was like; too late, I'm going to party..
Cops gonna get sued because trucker had his hands up
Dog appeared to be mixed race, so, no racism on dog's part. Since the article pointed out it was a BLACK driver; would this article have been printed if it was another race?