• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

They never learn. Apologizing only makes them bigger targets. He is in much bigger trouble now than he was after his initial comments,
Years ago when this bullshit started. I said it just takes a few to say fuck you and move on and it'll stop. The news cycle is only a couple days and they are on to the next big story.
Fuck your feelings. You're offended? Aaawwe, that's too bad. Get over it.

I don't know about Greece but look at Turkey during the earth quake, they went right around and arrested arctitechs and contractor that skimped on those structures.

Me in a natural disaster ain't waiting on the GuberMent to save me. And have experienced first hand the frustrations of road blocks and lock downs when trying to get to family after Hurricanes. So I get it. Literally drove around road block through the woods to go check on and help family.

My point is I don't think those people were sitting around waiting for a fire to break out so they could kill people.

Always be ready that no one is coming to save you.

i get it, and so they should chase down and throw pricks in the deepest of holes when they cut corners for profit.

these pricks who call themselves public servants were blocking the roads for people to get out, or others to come in to help evacuate under the guise of safety. in maui's case, there were people there to help, they just werent allowed in to do the helping. those trapped werent being let out. thats a gun to the head of authorities moment right there, step aside or i'll walk over your corpse. thats how i see it when push comes to shove. good people lost their lives due to fucking incompetence of the public servants. that thin line is where respect is won or lost.

Reactions: Ltcg
photo_2023-08-28_17-21-47.jpg

So.......let me know how this works out for you :rolleyes:

And you all know there are people around saying, well that is just fine just don't touch my bourbon, vodka, JD, wine............

My suspicion is that he was trying blackmail them (Obamas).

For the life of me, I'll never understand how average citizens could ever think getting involved with people like that is a good thing. Particularly people that got/get involved with the Clintons.
I think so many are so deep in they just have zero clue.

Reactions: Sandhog308
On this Hawaii fire thing, where was the fire department? Wouldn't they be on the radio screaming for help and to clear the roads? Not one mention of where was the FD.

Reactions: Gee Kay