• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

y4ebZ2B72nya.png
I watch that show and saw that episode. Throughout history, there has been a lot of "blending", not just in America. There is documentation on the hard times our ancestors, of any color, suffered through. I would not say Hostin was shocked during the show. Jesse Williams was also on that episode. Each could identify traits they had that were handed down through the generations. We should all identify those traits in ourselves. During the early 1800's my ancestors drove cattle from Tennessee to South Louisiana. They were a hardy bunch.

Reactions: BLEE
In spite of all of the historic evidence of the population following unconstitutional mandates, the only two ways to suspend Constitutional rights are to suspend the Constitution itself.

1. Constitutional convention that replaces the Constitution with a new one.
2. An amendment suspending the Constitution.

Lacking either, I will find it impossible to follow a martial law decree.

Foreign and domestic, you see.

Playing colonial games is 100% guarantee to generate extreme migration to the colonial overlord , happened to every single country that ever did it in past couple of thousand years . While loot was great all 'colonial' subjects suddenly had a ticked to Rome

That mother fucker should rot in prison, I hope Trump gets to lock the door and throw the key away. Treasonous act of letting millions of illegal aliens in the country just to vote to keep him in power. They all were issued driver licenses so they would automatically be register to vote.
But yet J6 was as bad a pearl harbor......

Doc

The lesson here is never let yourself be arrested. Fight until you or they are dead.

I've been saying this for years. Glad to see others waking up.
All these folks bragging about their guns aren't on a 4473 or claiming they'll just tell them they sold them, lost them, got stolen or drowned in the lake....it won't matter. If you've bought ammo, shelf stable food, MREs, own livestock, own arable land, bought chickens, feed, etc ad nauseum. If you own ANY guns they know it. If you are self sufficient, they KNOW it. You ARE on a list. When they come to get you, and they will, you will not see the light of day beyond bars again.
They have the facilities. They are manned and ready to receive. They have been for decades.
They've told you already that they have "misplaced" trillions of dollars, they "cannot account for". There are ten "regions" and there is a super max facility in each one.
They've been planning this for hundreds of years.

Dn721

I beheld, and the same horn made war with the saints, and prevailed against them;

Rv
And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

In spite of all of the historic evidence of the population following unconstitutional mandates, the only two ways to suspend Constitutional rights are to suspend the Constitution itself.

1. Constitutional convention that replaces the Constitution with a new one.
2. An amendment suspending the Constitution.

Lacking either, I will find it impossible to follow a martial law decree.

Foreign and domestic, you see.

People gave up their rights and submitted to the equivalent of martial law in 2020.
Over a bad cold virus.

That mother fucker should rot in prison, I hope Trump gets to lock the door and throw the key away. Treasonous act of letting millions of illegal aliens in the country just to vote to keep him in power. They all were issued driver licenses so they would automatically be register to vote.
Remember the Motor Voter push back in the 80's and 90's??
Just like the Patriot Act, equal rights and the Great Society. People are clueless to the end game the government is playing. They pass the laws and the ultimate motive is allowed to lay dormant for years. Then it comes back to haunt.

I wonder how many of these politicians are converting dollars to gold. The warrant search on Representative menendez discovered a couple gold bars that they claimed was bribe money. They are not stooopid and they know that they are crashing the dollar. Pretty soon the dollar is going to have the value of a sea shell.

I wonder how many of these politicians are converting dollars to gold. The warrant search on Representative menendez discovered a couple gold bars that they claimed was bribe money. They are not stooopid and they know that they are crashing the dollar. Pretty soon the dollar is going to have the value of a sea shell.
They don't call him "Gold Bar Bob" for nothing....... :rolleyes: :mad:

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
Playing colonial games is 100% guarantee to generate extreme migration to the colonial overlord , happened to every single country that ever did it in past couple of thousand years . While loot was great all 'colonial' subjects suddenly had a ticked to Rome

I am not so sure I can agree with that.

And you can make a case today that colonialism is still alive and well. It is just not the west that is practicing it.

Reactions: Two36 and 91Eunozs
I've been saying this for years. Glad to see others waking up.
All these folks bragging about their guns aren't on a 4473 or claiming they'll just tell them they sold them, lost them, got stolen or drowned in the lake....it won't matter. If you've bought ammo, shelf stable food, MREs, own livestock, own arable land, bought chickens, feed, etc ad nauseum. If you own ANY guns they know it. If you are self sufficient, they KNOW it. You ARE on a list. When they come to get you, and they will, you will not see the light of day beyond bars again.
They have the facilities. They are manned and ready to receive. They have been for decades.
They've told you already that they have "misplaced" trillions of dollars, they "cannot account for". There are ten "regions" and there is a super max facility in each one.
They've been planning this for hundreds of years.

Dn721

I beheld, and the same horn made war with the saints, and prevailed against them;

Rv
And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

I have this debate with the wife ALL THE TIME.

She is the don't say anything, just be quiet about everything....do you want them to know it all. Trust me they already know it all, and they knew it all before I became a bag of hot air on the internet. There are lists of people on other lists all the way up to the top list. I may not be on the first page but I have a feeling I am pretty high up there, for one reason and one reason only, I am an FFL holder. That puts a great big bullseye on my forehead.

It does not matter that it is an 03 FFL, or commonly called a C&R. That makes not difference, it just moves me down that page a few spots.

So if I am asking questions about how to make water drinkable, or how to make power from sun or wind, or what currently produced brass I can make 351WSL out of, trust me they already have my name. So I figure I will say what I want. I am not stupid enough to threaten anyone or anything like that but I will call out stupid no matter where I see it.

They also know everything about ME. A broken down old man that is lucky to make one lap around the Walmart looking for the dog food. When he does shoot, he spends more time on his ass yacking then pulling the trigger. He needs to ride a lawn mower down to where he shoots at. He is not going to do anything. So that might even move me to another list.

Point is they already know who you are.

Next year people will be questioning "What ever happened to Senator ______________" ? (Fill in the blank). ... or ..... "Where did Representative ________ disappear to" ?
Look around they are already vanishing.